OldSchool's former Sale/Trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got it, but when i clicked, it didn't mention any special items. i logged in with my twitter or FB profile, but made the same username. once i got to character creation thing, i quit. you did say i get some extra items for going through that link, right? or did you trick me, lol.

btw, i still haven't gotten the game from my mom. i will get it tomorrow if it doesn't rain (no windshield wipers). in that case, it will be mailed tuesday or wednesday.

thursday, bud. mailing thursday. finally got the game, put it on my hdd, now just gotta open up the box & put this game with the others & it is on it's way.

where do you buy your postage/print labels from online? i can only buy express & priority from USPS' 'click 'n' ship' (contrary to what they tell me at the post office). this will be parcel post, but when i pay online for flat rate i get free dc#. otherwise, it's .80 cents. i suppose you have a scale at home, too, huh? i used to (to weigh 'other stuff'), but someone stole it. imagine that.

oh yeah, happy birthday from you to me ;). thanks!

[quote name='twztid13']i got it, but when i clicked, it didn't mention any special items. i logged in with my twitter or FB profile, but made the same username. once i got to character creation thing, i quit. you did say i get some extra items for going through that link, right? or did you trick me, lol.
[/QUOTE]

I read on the Spiral Knights wiki that if I invite someone, one of us would get a free helm. I don't remember which one but if I got it I was going to give it to you :lol: You might actually have to create a character ad play the intro level but I'm not sure.

Happy Birthday! You should have reminded me and I would have put something extra in with Halo 3 when I shipped it. I do have a postal scale so I use paypal to make my labels usually, If I'm in a hurry I just go to the post office though ;)

I buy my shipping labels from Paypal, since I already have a PP account. I like the nice discount and cheap tracking number (just $0.19!).

Bump!

[quote name='twztid13']i had no idea paypal could do that (i only got a printer recently, so had never thought about it). thanks, guys![/QUOTE]

It's actually really easy I've done it a few times but I like the personal encounter at the PO.

Got the package, those cards are awesome. Had a good time looking through them. Yours went out yesterday, so hopefully you get it in the next couple days.

[quote name='skiizim']It's actually really easy I've done it a few times but I like the personal encounter at the PO.[/QUOTE]
i do, too, but being so broke, i like the cheaper shipping prices & the free dc# (in case of click n ship, but even .19 cents is better than the .80 cents at the PO).

i wonder if the abbreviation sounds like probation/parole officer for a reason? fun fact - that's the only other time i've heard PO used.

[quote name='skinkrawl']Got the package, those cards are awesome. Had a good time looking through them. Yours went out yesterday, so hopefully you get it in the next couple days.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I'm glad it arrived so quickly :D The way the post office employee made it sound you definitely wouldn't get it until Friday. I've had those cards in a box for what seems forever so I figured you may as well get some enjoyment out of them.

I would have told you about cheaper PayPal shipping sooner twztid but I figured you would already know:roll: Going into my Post Office anytime after 2p.m. guarantees that I'll have to stand in line for a really long time. Usually I go during lunch or if possible in the morning, I'm really lazy in the morning though :lol:

With the upcoming holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas) things just start getting really busy early then you get a lot of early online shoppers but the big bulk of it isn't until the last few weeks which is incredibly easy since I have a helper. It's just the long hours that suck but I'll take the overtime, I got the day off today and finally got some time to relax.

good to hear, skiizim. are you getting gears3?

are you getting Gears 3, oldschool? we need to get together & play some, if so (just us, or 5of9, me, you & skiizim). the campaign is 4 player coop, and i hear that's the best way to play it. i won't have it long, since i just want to beat the sp campaign, then sell it to pay for my Zelda:SS CE. also, i got Shadows of the Damned & Deus Ex:HR in a trade, so i will have no time for extra games. i'm buying (as in already paid for) like 5 more between now & Christmas, and that was my short list, lol.

will most likely mail your package by the time you read this. the box isn't the best of shape, & i can't remember ho i put the headset in there, so i really hope it gets to you ok. priority used to guarantee it would, but i know that's not the case, now (because of my camera getting damaged). depends on the cost, but will most likely go parcel post w/ dc#. i need a scale before i can do the paypal route. i used to have a great scale (for other reasons ;) but i sold it when i 'got outta the game'). if priority w/ no dc# is cheaper, i may do that, as they really do treat it better than when it's in their possesion for 7-9 days w/ parcel. i'll pm you the deets when done.

Last edited by a moderator:
IT IS DONE!

mailed the package PRIORITY, with everything in it that we discussed (only keeping 1 game). it will be there monday. it cost freakin' 9$. could have done parcel post w/ dc# for .40 cents cheaper (and possibly have been there thursday or friday, he said), but i'd rather you have it asap, since you need to play Infamous 2 soon (or the first part of it, at least). i also left you feedback. please do the same when you inspect inFAMOUS 2, please, sir (no hurry, lol).

you are a very patient & trustworthy man, Oldschool (i leave off the 77 cuz it takes too long to say). i couldn't fit this in the feedback, but i genuinely appreciate how extremely kind, helpful & generous you have been to me. thank you! on the cool, thanks again, bud. i'll get at you about the other stuff in pm at a later date (alan wake & my 'now playing' list).

Have you just abandoned this site? BTW, my pm's work fine with yahoo mail over the last month. Are you still having problems with yours?

[quote name='Alaisiagae']bump.

How have you enjoyed the books so far? Did you finish them all?[/QUOTE]

They've been great, finished everything but the Pern stories ;)

[quote name='twztid13']bump.

let me know when the package comes, bud. you can see how well i recycle :lol:.[/QUOTE]

I got the package and left you feedback, I was wondering why they were triple packed :lol:

[quote name='skinkrawl']Started framing posters today. Learning how to frame so I can do my own after this batch.[/QUOTE]

I did that too but I just buy the cheap black frames from Michael's that are easy put together:)

Going to be busy this week getting ready for my trip next week, I'll try to bump everyone's threads. PM's don't seem to get sent to my email so if anyone see's anything let me know with a bump please :cool:

looked at your list bump!

where have alot of my posts gone? where i told you i mailed you package, etc (even in my thread). someone's been crying that we bump each others' lists when we look, but that's ridiculous for them to erase my posts.

Bump...

Where are the bumps to my own thread?! I guess the rules have changed so that bumping our own list once every four days is excessive now? I'm going to be gone next week but when I get back there are going to be some massive changes to my list.

bump.

they are going to try & get anyone that bumps my thread in trouble. i'll forward you the messages. the jealous mod has still yet to answer my exact questions on who is allowewed to bump & who i'm allowed to bump. this place is going from America to Venezuela, unfortunately.

also, they confiscated the bumps to analyze them in the mod's forim debate about us.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump!

Forgot to thank you for that headset you sent me with those games, It goes perfectly with the controller I use for my PC ;)[/QUOTE]
my pleasure ;).

lmk if that PC game runs on your pc.

not sure if i need to post exactly why i was looking at your list since no one else does. in fact, i don't think i will until everyone else does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back