OldSchool's former Sale/Trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump!

The fair was awesome of course, I ate at a bunch of places and luckily it wasn't too crowded ;)

I just replied to all PM's, sorry about not responding to them sooner but I'm still not getting them sent to my email. Aw man twztid, I hope you feel better soon and yes I know. I've been so preoccupied with reading my new books and playing games in my free time that I've been slacking so I updated today ;)

I have to post some pictures of me rock climbing then Megiddo, I had funnel cake but no fried twinkie's or else I would be fat skiizim :lol: Yeah, I'd enjoy some ran about now since it's been way too hot lately aliasiagae. Woohoo, I can't wait to see that room skinkrawl :D

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump!

I've been so preoccupied with reading my new books and playing games in my free time that I've been slacking so I updated today ;)

:D[/QUOTE]

What have you been reading?

bump.

Just got the final part for the arcade, so just have to get it together and do some cosmetic work. Should have it in the room when everything else is finished.

And yeah, I loved He-man, Gi Joe, Transformers, Thundercats, all the good 80s shows.

Bump!

I was reading all those Anne McCaffrey books that I bought from Alaisiagae 50f9 :lol:
Awesome, I hope to see those pics soon and I knew you had good taste Skinkrawl ;)
That does seem pretty high twztid, do they still sell swamp coolers? I remember that I used to have on and they were cheaper but that was in the late 80s so I'm guessing probably not. I replied to your PM just a little bit ago, hold onto everything until next week just in case.

Yep. Anniversary of the Dreamcast & Original Playstation.

9/9/95 - 16
9/9/99 - 12

One is a pre-teen and the other a crazy wild teenager drinking for the first time.

Bump...

After looking at those console release dates sdragon, I just realized that it's going to be almost 20 years since I graduated High School :oldman:

Can't wait to see those pics skinkrawl, are you going retro style for the frames?

It's finally perfect weather again twztid, 80s in the day and nice and cool at night :D

I think you meant shoryuken 5of9 and I think I've been playing Street Fighter for too many years :lol:

i think Cali & Texas are on a seesaw, as it's now back into triple digits today (after being 90's all week, which felt surprisingly okay).

another bump for you!

I had to spend all of the afternoon in class. :( It was a beautiful day, I would rather have spent the time taking a nap in the sun outside. Have to enjoy these days while they last, before the deck is covered in 3 feet of snow.

will mail your package by the end of the week, bud. my mom got a game yesterday, but expecting 3, so not sure who's it is cuz she didn't say. she's waiting til all 3 come before bringing them over.

put in your OP that you're kinda busy so you might not be able to get to them as quickly as you'd like to. lmk if you don't want me bumping the thread daily.

i replied to your message on ps3 :).

Found a replacement, but it's a 65 Watt, not 90 Watts which is the one I need. The listing stated 90, so I'm a little perturbed about it. Got another one coming tomorrow, so hopefully this works. This one was a little more expensive than the last.

Hm, I guess I forgot to bump my own list the last time I was on :lol:

Thanks for all the bumps everyone, I replied to the PM's I had in my inbox! Thanks twztid, as I said before no rush to ship and sorry to hear that you had trouble getting the right cable sdragon. Maybe they will let you get a refund for it since 90W was listed? Are all the posters going into the gaming room skinkrawl?

I hear you about the 65-Watt charger. I have a 90-Watt charger replacement, but I'm also having issues. This could be for a number of reasons, but I suspect it's a cheap knockoff. Probably going to have ended up spending as much if I would have just ordered from Dell directly. May be time to retire this computer.

[quote name='sdragon']I hear you about the 65-Watt charger. I have a 90-Watt charger replacement, but I'm also having issues. This could be for a number of reasons, but I suspect it's a cheap knockoff. Probably going to have ended up spending as much if I would have just ordered from Dell directly. May be time to retire this computer.[/QUOTE]
that SUCKS. Dell wants $65 for just the cord, or does that include another battery? i bought a laptop from a lowball i had to use forever & i had to keep it plugged in cuz the battery only lasted an hour, tops (it was also about 7 or 8 pounds, lol).

hope you get it worked out soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back