OldSchool's former Sale/Trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does MK trophies show up in my raptr sig, but not my I2 ones? that's crazy. it's always sucked at tracking ps3 trophies, but if can track one, that's crazy it ignores others.

Recovering from food poisoning ...bump!
I'll quickly answer a few questions, bump some threads and then try to get in a little game time before I see If I can hold any food down :whistle2:(

I'll PM that code to you then twztid, I didn't have any plans to sell it anyway. I've already redeemed all my PS3 codes except for three, two from L.A. Noire and one from Portal 2. That explains why you thought Megiddo was a girl then :lol: I have no idea why raptr isn't showing your I2 trophies but then again I think those trophy/achievement tracking services have always been somewhat glitchy.

I ended up with 15 blu's and they all came in BB cases skinkrawl, I'll post what I ended up with when I feel better.

I left you feedback, too. :)

I'm glad the books arrived so quickly, I hope you enjoy them!

EDIT: food poisoning?! Oh, no! I hope you get better soon, with minimal discomfort.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone, I guess I must have stomach flu since I didn't really feel any better today. Food poisoning usually only lasts for a day and I still can't eat anything except for soup or 7up or else I end up spending all day in the bathroom :whistle2:( I'm getting tired of laying down but at least I can play Spiral Knights since it runs smoothly on my laptop. Between resting, reading the new books and playing a bit I should be better soon hopefully.

eeeeeeeeekkk......... I went to Zihuatanejo, Mexico when we were staying in Ixtapa, I had the worst food poisoning ever! I'm talking about out both ends at the same time sick so I feel your pain! Hope you get better soon and stay away from those Taco Trucks!

Bump...

Felt fairly good today, I was able to have a hardboiled egg, tuna sandwich and some rotisserie chicken. Work went smoothly and I only had one emergency rush to the bathroom. I haven't had any sort of flu for a long time so I guess it wasn't so bad, It started Saturday afternoon and I feel almost normal today :lol:

Here's the list of Blu's that I bought at Blockbuster the other day in no particular order:
Daybreakers, The Losers, Superhero Movie, Sherlock Holmes, Stolen, Inception, Extraordinary measures, Tooth Fairy, Julie & Julia, The Blind Side, Motherhood, Duplicity, Cats & Dogs, Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I kept 5 for myself and gave the rest to my family ;)

that's great you feel better, bud.

as for the amazon cred, i got 21$ paypal as payment for some stuff, and i'd rather have like $23.50 in amazon cred to help pay for future games.

Good picks @ Blockbuster, EXCEPT for Motherhood. Hope you gave that away to a family member. Terrible film. Wish I still had a Blockbuster Video. All the ones around here within 50 miles are gone. They could have left at least one!

Thanks for all the bumps everybody, that movie was actually for my mom so I hope she likes it sdragon :lol:

I'm feeling back to normal today, I spent the afternoon making marinade so that I can smoke some Salmon! I was already doing fairly well yesterday but I was making up for lost gaming time ;)

bump.

man, i really don't have time for any other games. i'm gonna download SK now, but i don't know how much time i'll be able to play it. at least i'll have it for the future (unless you get tired of it).

[quote name='OldSchool77']Thanks, I've always wanted to go see some of the pyramids in Mexico but so far all I've done is go offshore there to fish :lol:[/QUOTE]

I've been to Teotihuacan, I really need to go the Mayan ones. I've had chances to go but missed out on them.

Speaking about fishing, were actually going to go to Catalina and charter a boat to go fishing next month, at least that was the plan last time I heard about it.

friendly bump!

I wouldn't played more games, but my sister came home to work on her PhD qual exam and camped out for a month in the room that has my PS2 is in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump...

Have fun in Philly JC, I hear transportation is a mess on the East Coast so don't get stuck over there ;)

Awesome, hopefully I'll see you in SK soon then twztid.

What's running next month skiizim or are you going for shark?

Stay safe over there Alaisiagae, keep us updated if you can.

Limitless was alright. i liked it until the end. it seems like they ran out of money or something. the dude from Alias that got real popular recenly, Bradley Cooper, is the star. it has DeNiro in it, too.

redbox got me, though. got it to watch as a free rental. forgot about it, so kept it another day to watch it. they got 1$ from me after all, lol.

[quote name='sdragon']Was thinking about renting a game from Redbox...[/QUOTE]
i was too. since my hdd swap didn't restore my dragon age saves or my portal 2, i may have to rent that just to redeem my pc version once i get a graphics card.

hey, what's up with halo 3, oldschool? if you send stuff out in the next week or 2, send it to me so i can send it back with all this stuff. i'll put the shipping costs inside the stuff i'm sending back, or can do paypal if you prefer ( but i have alot of dollar bills, so i prefer that method, lol). lmk, bud.

hope you're full recovered by now. the good meal you were cooking sounds like you should be, but not being on since then is kind of worrying. hope it's all good, bud.

friendly bump!

I wish I knew how to use a chainsaw properly, and how to cut down a tree safely. There's this maple in the yard that blocks the afternoon sun from reaching the deck (where I like to sunbathe). On the one hand: pretty autumn foliage! On the other hand: I NEED MY SUNSHINE.

[quote name='sdragon']Was thinking about renting a game from Redbox...[/QUOTE]

Let me know how that goes, I've been thinking of trying that myself ;)

[quote name='Alaisiagae']friendly mornin' bump!

OldSchool77, how are you feeling? Have you recovered from the food poisoning?[/QUOTE]

Oops, sorry I thought that I had posted it in my thread but I guess it was someone elses. I felt much better by Thursday and it ended up being the Flu, I just hadn't had the flu in so long I assumed it was food poisoning :oops:

[quote name='skinkrawl']Hey, if twztid wants to get a rash, let him![/QUOTE]

But he needs to stay well enough to finish Infamous 2 so that he can ship it to me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back