OldSchool's former Sale/Trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump...

I replied to your PM BrolyB593

I only have the Nintendo DVD and Jam Packs left Vince220, Wii points would be great I can always use more.

Thanks deadbodyman11 I always appreciate bumps ;)

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

I found another wavebird for $17.99, should I keep it or should I list it on here?:D[/QUOTE]

I'm not entirely sure, but I think the market for wavebirds has dried up recently, so you might not get too good of a deal for it, even if you did decide to list it.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I'm not entirely sure, but I think the market for wavebirds has dried up recently, so you might not get too good of a deal for it, even if you did decide to list it.[/QUOTE]

Good, I was already leaning towards keeping it anyway;). Ever since I found out that I could use it for Mario Kart Wii I haven't even been using the wiimote very much and if one of my older wavebirds gives out I'll just use the newer one.

I have been having an absolutely blast with Killing Floor online and losing far too many hours into Torchlight so I thought I would stop by and give you a nice BUMP!

Thanks again!

[quote name='BrolyB593']I have been having an absolutely blast with Killing Floor online and losing far too many hours into Torchlight so I thought I would stop by and give you a nice BUMP!

Thanks again![/QUOTE]

You're welcome, The only reason I bought extra copies was because I liked the game myself. Initially I was going to give them to my older brother but he didn't want them. I'll keep an eye out for you the next time I play killing floor and maybe I'll join your game ;)

[quote name='buffdrew84']to the top![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bump, I've been hooked on Alien Swarm so I've been playing that every chance I get. I need to get on CAG more often.

bump.

i wrote a response in my thread about bt keyboard. no Fry's near here. the post got too long to re-post here & ps3 froze up attempting to copy&paste. go there if u care to read. thanks for the advice.

yes any usb keyboard on wii browser. says it works in nintendo channel too. on the pc, i never checked online cuz i didnt want used (like id find locally on CL) & i figured shipping would kill any deals on pcs that cheap. i just need something that will burn cds, run all these new apps on websites (like the flash plug-ins, etc) so i can visit gamespot, gametrailers, CAG, etc & so i can d/l music from amazon (wanted it for itunes, but sold my ipod touch to have some $ to help pay for a pc). i mean the lowest of lowest common denominator. dell would be preferable, actually. ive had 2 horrible HP pcs. bought brand new in 1998 & 2001. the latter i still have.

forgive my ignorance, but are the ones at the dell outlet new (as in un-used)? could u provide a link or an addy next time u drop by my thread (wii isnt trial & error friendly as almost every page it says theres not enough memory, do u wish to reload. it reloads it, but its VERY time consuming). thanks for the advice and help, i really do appreciate it.

i REALLY appreciate that, man. just like i mentioned in last post, a cheap (in price) tower that can surf the web. couldnt care less about games on it; i just need a pc that has cd/dvd writer (any speed), will surf the web reliably (so i dont have to use consoles), have as current a windows' OS thats possible within that price range (not looking to spend more than $200-$250). thats all i NEED.

they had a nice HP @ walmart that did all that about 6 months ago (Jan. maybe?) for 189$ for just the tower. now all they have at the stores near me are bundles w/ monitors & laptops. sorry for using up so much thread space. if u happen to see a pc tower like that when they send u deals (dont go out of ur way), id GREATLY appreciate it. id be in ur debt if u found one. thanks alot, man.

responded to you're pm.

Thinking of looking for like a refurbished desktop with a monitor included, doesn't need to be too big.

[quote name='buffdrew84']im looking for a copy of alundra on the playstation 1. know anybody with one? also have you played this awesome game?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I don't have that one, I only have a handfull of PS one games. I never really played any console RPG's other than Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars ;)

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']responded to you're pm.

Thinking of looking for like a refurbished desktop with a monitor included, doesn't need to be too big.[/QUOTE]

I need more info like: what brand, CPU speed, approximate hard disk size, preferred graphics card , and price range?

bump.

...thanks again for the help, but i can be patient. its not an emergency (as ive been doing it this way since Feb 09). sad, i know; beggars cant be choosers, tho.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Sorry I don't have that one, I only have a handfull of PS one games. I never really played any console RPG's other than Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars ;)

I need more info like: what brand, CPU speed, approximate hard disk size, preferred graphics card , and price range?[/QUOTE]

probably in the 400-600 dollar range. I know its stretching it, but as long as its decent, I'm ok.

guess who's doin going the PC thing now!?

Well for at least a year, anyway. I will be out of the country for a year, and won't be lugging my ps3 out there. I just picked up an ASUS G37J yesterday. Love this thing. It is a beast.

I got SC2 and have been playin it nonstop. I know you are a big steam fan. I am going to be looking into it soon. Any recommendations?

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']damn, we really can't get any l4d2 games for more than like 5 mins. That was one wacky server though.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I liked the Indiana Jones ride campaign even better though. That guy who's creating the Disney ride campaigns is awesome.

[quote name='marella152']guess who's doin going the PC thing now!?
Well for at least a year, anyway. I will be out of the country for a year, and won't be lugging my ps3 out there. I just picked up an ASUS G37J yesterday. Love this thing. It is a beast.
I got SC2 and have been playin it nonstop. I know you are a big steam fan. I am going to be looking into it soon. Any recommendations?[/QUOTE]

Long time no see, congratulations on upgrading to a PC ;) I would recommend all the free games and of course F.E.A.R., Batman: Arkham Asylum, and maybe Borderlands since it's on sale. I forget what kinds of games you like so you'll have to refresh my memory for more recommendations

It is, it's uncanny how much detail is put into it. A space mountain campaign for l4d2 would be neat.

Dell site, checked it out when I first bought my laptop, the prices aren't very good despite being refurbished computers.

bump.

dont need a monitor, just a tower (prob pc, cuz not sure that mac will hook up to my monitor or my tv). thanks a ton for searching. not used to meeting people like u on cag. thanks again.

Bump...

Been a busy week for me hopefully I'll be able to visit CAG more often this coming week. I would love it if a Space Mountain or Haunted Mansion themed L4D2 campaign was made Megiddo. I'm still shopping for PC's and PC parts, So far the cheapest I've seen is $297 for an Acer laptop with Windows 7 at Fry's. I've been playing PC games for quite a while so since my list will be pretty long I'll put my recommendations in your thread Marella152 ;)

so im playing bioshock 2 for the first time today on my ps3. wow. much better than the first in my opinion even though the first was so innovative and unique this one just plays so much better.....thoughts?

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

Been a busy week for me hopefully I'll be able to visit CAG more often this coming week. I would love it if a Space Mountain or Haunted Mansion themed L4D2 campaign was made Megiddo. I'm still shopping for PC's and PC parts, So far the cheapest I've seen is $297 for an Acer laptop with Windows 7 at Fry's. I've been playing PC games for quite a while so since my list will be pretty long I'll put my recommendations in your thread Marella152 ;)[/QUOTE]

Damn dood. I want a desktop replacement though, like tower and monitor replacement, otherwise, I'd be down for another laptop.

And, yeah that would be cool. LFD2 got an update :p. Also, I still need you're pm on my total + shipping with everything you are shipping me.

bump.
they said L4D 1 & 2 still have multiple expasion packs to be released by valve on gametrailers last night. all free on pc.

[quote name='buffdrew84']so im playing bioshock 2 for the first time today on my ps3. wow. much better than the first in my opinion even though the first was so innovative and unique this one just plays so much better.....thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I did like the second one better in terms of game play but I liked the story from the first game a little bit better ;)

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Damn dood. I want a desktop replacement though, like tower and monitor replacement, otherwise, I'd be down for another laptop.

And, yeah that would be cool. LFD2 got an update :p. Also, I still need you're pm on my total + shipping with everything you are shipping me.[/QUOTE]

There should be plenty of deals pretty soon, I've seen a few new deals every week but they usually have i3 processors and low end graphics.

[quote name='twztid13']bump.
they said L4D 1 & 2 still have multiple expasion packs to be released by valve on gametrailers last night. all free on pc.[/QUOTE]

I read that but I didn't see when they were going to be released, I've been playing the fan made campaigns and so far they've been pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']sent you a pm. definitely interested in Doom3, heard nothing but good things about it. Sent you a pm with what I wanted.[/QUOTE]

I replied to your PM and thanks for the bumps. :D

bump...

good lookin' out, man. thats exactly what i was looking for. sucks it ends up being 275$ after tax and shipping. will that price stay for a month or two since its winter special, you think? i just bought a laptop (dell inspiron 1200) here on a CAG lowball, so i spent some of the cash i had saved for a pc. only a 30gb hd & cd burner doesnt work, but i spent 57$ + 15$ shipping. its got XP & i can browse the web, d/l music from amazon & itunes, etc. i paid more than what its worth, but the wasnt enough info listed (and i was WANTING something besides my consoles).

still keep ur eye open for somethinga little cheaper in the next month, if u dont mind (just because itll be a month before i can get the money for the one u just found for me). thank u so much. this is perfect. i just hope the price is the same in a month or so. if u ever need a favor, or anything i can possibly do for u, just ask. i owe u one. thanks again, man.

I'm interested in some of your Halo figures. CML for some comic book stuff and let me know if we can work something out.
thanx!

bump...

ive got 2 gamestops in driving distance from me. that would be no problem at all, picking up some games for u if they're out of them online/in your area (if they have them here). just let me know (i know gamedays is a year away, so if any sale before then i can look). ill keep bumping ur thread when ur not around & u can still post random deals u find in mine to help each other out. take care, man. thanks again.

[quote name='5of9']I'm interested in some of your Halo figures. CML for some comic book stuff and let me know if we can work something out.
thanx![/QUOTE]

I see a few TPB's that I like so I'll look at your list more closely this weekend and let you know, let me know what figures you are interested in.

[quote name='twztid13']bump...

ive got 2 gamestops in driving distance from me. that would be no problem at all, picking up some games for u if they're out of them online/in your area (if they have them here). just let me know (i know gamedays is a year away, so if any sale before then i can look). ill keep bumping ur thread when ur not around & u can still post random deals u find in mine to help each other out. take care, man. thanks again.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, it's always good to know people in other states because some of the Game Days items aren't available online. I used to get on CAG almost every day but now I only get on a few days a week but I'll bump your list whenever I'm on. ;)

[quote name='enigmaopoeia']Bump, since you keep bumping me! =P[/QUOTE]

I can't help it you keep bumping me back :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back