(OOS) New $9.99 games @ CircuitCity.com (Most titles on sale week of 5/27 at CC B&M)

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Price mistakes again? Might be a good time to use those $10 off $10 coupons. Free shipping on orders $24+. These prices are NOT good instore, but some people are having luck price matching.

Just about everything is out of stock now.

Browse by category:

PS2
Xbox
GC
GBA
PSP

Highlights (the best games):

PS2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tekken® 5 (PlayStation®2)
Fight Night Round 3 (Playstation 2)
Resident Evil® 4 (Playstation®2)
Kingdom Hearts II (PlayStation®2)

GC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paper Mario®: The Thousand-Year Door (GameCube™)

GBA

Super Mario® World Advance 2 (Game Boy® Advance)

PSP

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP™)
Fight Night Round 3 (PSP)
Loco Roco (PSP™)
Gangs of London™ (PSP™)

Edit: Prices raised and back to normal on the website. Dead.

Edit 2: These same exact titles will be on sale at Circuit City for the week starting 5/27 for $9.99.

Link to Games Section

Tekken® 5 (PS2)
Fight Night Round 3 (Playstation 2)
Jaws™ Unleashed (PlayStation®2)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PlayStation 2)
Lego® Star Wars® (PlayStation®2)
Resident Evil® 4 (Playstation®2)
Kingdom Hearts II (PlayStation®2)
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon 2 (PlayStation 2)
Star Trek: Encounters (PlayStation 2)

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP™)
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition (PSP™)
Ape Escape® Academy (PSP™)
World Tour Soccer 06 (PSP™)
Fight Night Round 3 (PSP)
Loco Roco (PSP™)
Gangs of London™ (PSP™)

Lego® Star Wars® (Xbox™)
The Simpsons: Hit & Run (Xbox)
DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil (Xbox)

Lego® Star Wars® (GameCube™)
Paper Mario®: The Thousand-Year Door (GameCube™)

Super Mario® World Advance 2 (Game Boy® Advance)

price good in store also? hmm wonder if they are mistakes...what is the 10 of $10 coupon? sounds to good to be true making it free?

The fuck? RE4 and KH2 are out of stock already? I can't imagine many people ordered this considering CAG was down for 5 hours, unless it was just a glitch? Plus all the $9.99 games are now $19.99 and Tekken 5 isn't even on the website.

Cooking Mama for nintendo ds is down to $14.99 I tried buying it using the $10 coupon code CC sent me yesterday I was not allowed to use the coupon code. Lame.

[quote name='CaoPi']price good in store also? hmm wonder if they are mistakes...what is the 10 of $10 coupon? sounds to good to be true making it free?[/QUOTE]

There was a pricing mistake on cc's website yesterday morning the games were priced free those of us that got orders in received an apology and a $10 off any order $10 or higher coupon code from cc later in the day. It seems they have blocked the $10 coupon code from being used on the recent drops I tried several times this morning and could not get the coupon code to work it sucks.

Just called two different stores, sounds like the games are still regular price in-store. Both KH 2 and GTA: LCS came up as $19.99. Glad I didn't waste a trip!

[quote name='CaoPi']price good in store also?[/quote]

I don't think so. I called two different stores, and had each one check the prices on KH 2 and GTA: LCS. Both were still listed as $19.99.

[quote name='waxHead']Just called two different stores, sounds like the games are still regular price in-store. Both KH 2 and GTA: LCS came up as $19.99. Glad I didn't waste a trip![/quote]

Thanks for checking for us.

[quote name='InvaderZim']Thanks for checking for us.[/quote]

I'm happy to spend 5 mins on the phone vs driving all the way to the store and spending half an hour and however much money on gas ;)

[quote name='buster90']Are these prices also in store?[/quote]

Honestly, it's pretty easy to look up a store on circuitcity.com, get the phone number, and call about a game or two on the list. Just tell the person you want to know how much it's listed for in their computer, they'll look it up. It's not rocket science, I was able to do it twice in about 10 minutes.

[quote name='Salmonday']Everything good is already gone.[/quote]

That went very quick. I bet some a-Hole ordered all he could. Or CC did something.

[quote name='Kendro']The fuck? RE4 and KH2 are out of stock already? I can't imagine many people ordered this considering CAG was down for 5 hours, unless it was just a glitch? Plus all the $9.99 games are now $19.99 and Tekken 5 isn't even on the website.[/quote]

So I guess it was a glitch, or a mis-price adjust?

[quote name='dallow']Look people, just print it out, and PM it at the local CC.
They do that.[/quote]

True, despite the price not being the same in-store, they'll probably PM it. Sucks LocoRoco isn't on the site any longer though.

Just FYI, I have PMed in CC before for Frys.com prices, but especially cc.com prices. CC always lure you to look at their website then when you go into a B&M store the prices are all different (e.g. digital camera) but as soon as you mention the online prices, they'll PM for you. The only problem is if the item is "out of stocK" online, then I'm not sure. I might drive in after work today to see if I can grab KHII for $10. If it's available in store, then it *should have* been available online...

[quote name='waxHead']Honestly, it's pretty easy to look up a store on circuitcity.com, get the phone number, and call about a game or two on the list. Just tell the person you want to know how much it's listed for in their computer, they'll look it up. It's not rocket science, I was able to do it twice in about 10 minutes.[/quote]

[quote name='Asgardian']
The only problem is if the item is "out of stocK" online, then I'm not sure. I might drive in after work today to see if I can grab KHII for $10. If it's available in store, then it *should have* been available online...[/quote]

Yeah, that's why I'm hesistant to drive to the store. I'd be pissed if I got all the way there, and they wouldn't match their site for some reason. The CSRs at my store normally do everything they can to screw over customers, so it wouldn't surprise me if that actually happened.

KHII is available to order. Even it says it's out of stock, you can still add it into the shopping cart.

I just ordered one copy. 12:35pm ET.

[quote name='andersontsia']KHII is available to order. Even it says it's out of stock, you can still add it into the shopping cart.

I just ordered one copy. 12:35pm ET.[/quote]

How? There is no "Add to Cart" button?

[quote name='Kendro']How? There is no "Add to Cart" button?[/QUOTE]

There is a "add to cart" button on the its individual product page.

bread's done
Back