(OOS) New $9.99 games @ CircuitCity.com (Most titles on sale week of 5/27 at CC B&M)

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Price mistakes again? Might be a good time to use those $10 off $10 coupons. Free shipping on orders $24+. These prices are NOT good instore, but some people are having luck price matching.

Just about everything is out of stock now.

Browse by category:

PS2
Xbox
GC
GBA
PSP

Highlights (the best games):

PS2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tekken® 5 (PlayStation®2)
Fight Night Round 3 (Playstation 2)
Resident Evil® 4 (Playstation®2)
Kingdom Hearts II (PlayStation®2)

GC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paper Mario®: The Thousand-Year Door (GameCube™)

GBA

Super Mario® World Advance 2 (Game Boy® Advance)

PSP

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP™)
Fight Night Round 3 (PSP)
Loco Roco (PSP™)
Gangs of London™ (PSP™)

[quote name='mrblinG22']can we print the page of a game, then price match it at Best Buy?[/quote]

It'll be YMMV, but when Fear 360 was 8 bucks on KMart's website I printed it out and took it to Best Buy and they did price match. Other people reported difficulty. The Best Buy manager looked at the actual website and asked me if it was in stock as they would only PM it if it was in stock. I know that one CC said they would PM it and two denied me. The part that would interest you is that the ones that denied me insisted that when it comes to websites they only PM their own. So if you can find it at a local CC, they'll PM it down to the website price.

[quote name='mrblinG22']can we print the page of a game, then price match it at Best Buy?[/quote]

Just make sure it has a date on it. I've PMed with print out before. Why not grab an ad from CC if the games you're looking for are in the ad?

Walmart, target, do PM also, not sure about GS/EB.

[quote name='dbz4ever']
Walmart, target, do PM also, not sure about GS/EB.[/QUOTE]

Target does NOT pricematch! Unless they've just added the policy recently that is... like very recently ;).

[quote name='io']Target does NOT pricematch! Unless they've just added the policy recently that is... like very recently ;).[/quote]

Haven't you heard? CheapD just became Target Pricematch Department manager =P j/k
Ah, I stand corrected :booty:

Scored 2 copies Mario Party 8 (Wii), Doom 3: Resurrection (XBOX), Mario Kart (GBA), GTA: Liberty Stories (PSP), and GTA: Vice City Stories (PS2). All for $102.28 after taxes and $15 off $100 coupon/$20 off wii promotion.

PS. I'll sell Mario Party 8 + Far Cry to my buddy for $55 and Mario Party 8 for another Friend for $40.

[quote name='io']Got my games today. What was even better than the games themselves, though, was that they included a new $15 off $100 coupon - good through the end of July and this one does not exclude game purchases like the last in-store one did. Hopefully these will be available in stores as well, though I probably don't need more than one. NOW, if they come up with a half-decent summer sale I'm set. $15 off $100 makes even the $16.96 games a bit more palatable (though right now I'm sure I can't find enough I'd want to hit $100 - hopefully more will be added though). The best is when they have the 20% off sale on those titles - I managed to use a $15 off coupon the last time they had that.[/quote]

Were the games you got non-GH? I've been watching the website for KH II to come back into stock but I only want it if it's non-GH.

bread's done
Back