[OOS] Rygar (PS2) $5 new at ebgames!

4 bucks after shipping and taxes.... I CALLED all 3 B&M ebgames and none of them had it for 3.

1 had it used for 12.99
second one didnt have it
3rd one had it new for 19.99

they said they dont have to match web prices cause the prices move so fast on the web

though 4 bucks might as well give it a try

[quote name='slidecage']4 bucks after shipping and taxes.... I CALLED all 3 B&M ebgames and none of them had it for 3.

1 had it used for 12.99
second one didnt have it
3rd one had it new for 19.99

they said they dont have to match web prices cause the prices move so fast on the web

though 4 bucks might as well give it a try[/quote]

Thanks for calling, you just saved me a lot of time.

I believe I paid $29.99 for it and it was well worth it. For $2.99, every CAG should own this. The music is SPECTACULAR, the gameplay is fresh, and the graphics are sweet!

After seeing numerous deals for Rygar come and go, I finally picked up a copy at this awesome price. To activate SAVER, I picked it up with Omega Boost for PS1.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']I think there are still 100 left, so I'll order later if it's still there.[/quote]
Famous last words.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='alfonsosoriano']I think there are still 100 left, so I'll order later if it's still there.[/quote]
Famous last words.[/quote]

Famous eh... who was so famous that said them cheapy :p

So... I called EBgames and checked online... my order said "open" but guess what it's moved up a level, so I can't save the $2 or I guess with the saver $1 of shipping charges... typical I order the cheap shipping and the one time I don't want them to, they ship instantly.

[quote name='jkam']Grabbed one. Thanks! Don't forget to add a cheap PS1 game for .99 then use Saver for free shipping.[/quote]

great tip.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']I think there are still 100 left, so I'll order later if it's still there.[/quote]

I once too used to think like this.

If you want it, jump on it now. They disappear instantly.

I picked it up on the last time they did it for $5, which was the mark of classic CAGness for me. :D

All your Rygar are belong to us.

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='jkam']Grabbed one. Thanks! Don't forget to add a cheap PS1 game for .99 then use Saver for free shipping.[/quote]

great tip.[/quote]

I grabbed something for 1.49, now I feel like I overpaid damn you extra 12 cents (after usig CAG15 of course)

[quote name='drsuper23'][quote name='alfonsosoriano']I think there are still 100 left, so I'll order later if it's still there.[/quote]

I once too used to think like this.[/quote]

They tell stories somewhat similar to this in career classes about letting a good opportunity get away. They say that when opportunity comes a knocking you have to answer the door right away. Otherwise, its knuckles get tired and it moves onto someone else's door.

so the final score...

Rygar new for PS2 and a PO copy of 8 Eyes for the NES for $4.96 including tax, shipping & handling... oh man, that's great.

It's gone now. Somebody took them all. :lol:

Bummer.....added it to my cart, went to grab something else for the SAVER coupon, went back to my cart and it's gone. Ah well, guess I'll make some calls to the local EB's later tonight.

They might get one more, since I cancelled my first order after I found out that I could get 8 eyes instead of some other pointless game that I didn't want.

bread's done
Back