[OOS] Xbox 360 Premium Systems (no bundle) in stock at walmart.com

Mine held up fine but the dinged box is not likely to help me out on ebay . . . I suppose karma-wise I deserve it for being a profiteer.

Really idiotic packing. The person packing these had to be very, very new.

[quote name='cgh312']so you guys that got yours on Friday from APX/USPS, what did your USPS status page say? Did it update to say they were out for delivery? or did it just show up with the last scan point still on it?[/QUOTE]

On the USPS site, the last staus prior to delivery was that it had left St. Paul (I live in a suburb). That was the status throughout the day on Thursday, and it was delivered Friday.

[quote name='EnsignGarak']On the USPS site, the last staus prior to delivery was that it had left St. Paul (I live in a suburb). That was the status throughout the day on Thursday, and it was delivered Friday.[/QUOTE]

The last update for mine was Memphis on the 23rd and it was delivered today :)

[quote name='schultzed']The last update for mine was Memphis on the 23rd and it was delivered today :)[/QUOTE]

That's awesome - congrats mate!

I ALSO got my X360 today! I had the same packaging luck and hadn't recieved an usps.com update for several days. I can relax and play some PGR (Which is Fantastic!).

Many thanks to the OP (Msia)!!

Awesome, got mine today as well from APX. Crappy packaging and my box was beat up, but the sytem works fine and I am having a blast. COD2 is amazing. Thanks for posting this deal, or I would probably be sick right now from waiting in line on monday night. Now anyone else have a problem with gamerush in their area not getting in their Perfect Dark Zero, have it pre-ordered and still can't get it. None shipped in yet. It is really annoying.

Got my Xbox today. Came home from work and my brothers had it in front of the door to my room. Glad they were home to take it in as I wouldn't want it to sit outside.

Has anyone who had their package routed through JERSEY CITY gotten theirs yet? Just trying to see if I'm the only one who didnt, since people seem to have gotten theirs today.

[quote name='jalu6']Has anyone who had their package routed through JERSEY CITY gotten theirs yet? Just trying to see if I'm the only one who didnt, since people seem to have gotten theirs today.[/QUOTE]

I didnt,I expect to see it Monday or Tuesday.Since its got to be processed through your local post office for delievery it depends on how quick they are,atleast thats what I believe.

Well, I sold my 360 overnight . . . $900 plus 30 shipping . . . already paid via paypal. Not bad considering the slightly smooshed box.

I started it at $9.99 thinking I could build interest (how much considering there are 1000s of them out there). But I also put a reserve of $699 on it and a subtitle pointing out that I have 897 feedback with only one negative (retaliation neg). Someone picked up my BIN of $899 before the reserve could be reached.

I may have been able to squeeze out another $100 if I let it ride . . . I was close to just putting in $9.99 without reserve or BIN. Then again some Premiums weren't even breaking $800 yesterday. So, $900 is a happy medium for me.

It will be interesting to see where the prices are at in a week or so. But then again, maybe MS will get more into the market or rumors of new stock will drive prices down.

Of course I also feel like a slimeball . . . but the $400 profit will be good leverage when I want to buy my next system.

[quote name='jalu6']Has anyone who had their package routed through JERSEY CITY gotten theirs yet? Just trying to see if I'm the only one who didnt, since people seem to have gotten theirs today.[/QUOTE]

Ya, i didnt get it either. Hoping for it be here monday. I guess it comes with the regular mail? We get our regular mail here pretty early, so probably was too early to get the walmart package as well.

[quote name='gugaplex']Ya, i didnt get it either. Hoping for it be here monday. I guess it comes with the regular mail? We get our regular mail here pretty early, so probably was too early to get the walmart package as well.[/QUOTE]

Yes, my regular postal worker brought it.

I decided to keep my 360 - and it's probably a good thing that I did... it was DOA (3 flashing red lights). Guess we'll see how well M$'s service is. They're shipping me an empty box (overnight) to send my 360 back in. They say it's 3 days once they get it to repair/replace the unit and overnight it back.

Good thing I didn't eBay this one.

[quote name='FrankieFiero']I decided to keep my 360 - and it's probably a good thing that I did... it was DOA (3 flashing red lights). Guess we'll see how well M$'s service is. They're shipping me an empty box (overnight) to send my 360 back in. They say it's 3 days once they get it to repair/replace the unit and overnight it back.

Good thing I didn't eBay this one.[/QUOTE]

Was your box messed up from poor packing. I shudder to think of mine not working after it gets delivered to Texas. Then again, the new owner could do what you are doing.

[quote name='schultzed']Was your box messed up from poor packing. I shudder to think of mine not working after it gets delivered to Texas. Then again, the new owner could do what you are doing.[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah. If I payed $900 for a system from you through ebay, it ended up not working and you told me to "call microsoft for a replacement" I would'nt be able to find the "Chargeback" button fast enough.

Just something to look out for to all the people who are selling theirs. Maybe this was walmarts way to thwart resellers, send all the systems broken. :)

[quote name='jalu6']Haha, yeah. If I payed $900 for a system from you through ebay, it ended up not working and you told me to "call microsoft for a replacement" I would'nt be able to find the "Chargeback" button fast enough.

Just something to look out for to all the people who are selling theirs. Maybe this was walmarts way to thwart resellers, send all the systems broken. :)[/QUOTE]

Well, considering people are falling all over themselves to get one of these, being able to get a working system back from MS within a week seems alright. There is always a significant failure rate with new systems.

Man, I lucked out because of the BIN . . . most systems closing near when mine would have were under $800 (one premium went for $690). And I saw some nice bundles (extra controller and/or games) go for less than mine:

http://cgi.ebay.com/xbox-360-Premiu...236788838QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

look at the auction above

[quote name='dino3333']has anyone not gotten theirs yet? I still havent. seems like everyones got it already.[/QUOTE]

I still haven't received mine either. In fact, the walmart website still says processing. Customer service told me yesterday that there is no reason it shouldn't arrive by the 1st. We'll see.

[quote name='belacopter']I still haven't received mine either. In fact, the walmart website still says processing. Customer service told me yesterday that there is no reason it shouldn't arrive by the 1st. We'll see.[/QUOTE]
Haven't got mine either and if I don't get it by the 1st then I'm just going to buy one hopefully in store when the next shipments come in.

[quote name='schultzed']Was your box messed up from poor packing. I shudder to think of mine not working after it gets delivered to Texas. Then again, the new owner could do what you are doing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was pretty dinged up, don't think there was a square corner left on the box. But after I got the call into M$, I noticed that the light on the power supply was yellow - thought maybe that was the issue (it wasn't - the light is yellow when the 360 is off apparently), but when I reconnected the power supply to the 360 (giving it a good push this time), the box fired up.

The agent on the phone never bothered to suggest trying this or anything (I guess the 3 flashing reds is a sign of total death) - but the unit seems to be working fine now.

EDIT: Of course, the first thing I did this morning is send in the 2 year warranty extension. $59.90 to add two years to the 90 day warranty seems like a real good idea now.

[quote name='jalu6']mine was just updated as hitting my local post office this morning. hopefully I get it today![/QUOTE]

Whats the update say? can you copy and paste it?

[quote name='Mex25']Haven't got mine either and if I don't get it by the 1st then I'm just going to buy one hopefully in store when the next shipments come in.[/QUOTE]

Does the Walmart tracking show that your order has shipped? I think processing is now my least favorite word.

Well mine died after about 26 hours, w/ 10 hours of gameplay. Got the one quadrant red light and the BSOD. Error 74. Couldn't get it to work with heat or anything so took it back today to walmart. Going to wait until past christmas and some stuff is fixed to buy another one. Call of Duty 2 is a blast by the way. And so is hexic and geometry wars.
In case anyone is wondering, mine was APX shipping and the box was pretty beat up when it got here.

[quote name='matrixadw']Whats the update say? can you copy and paste it?[/QUOTE]

"Your item arrived at 8:43 am on November 28, 2005 in MAYWOOD, NJ 07607. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

Thats the town I live in. Mail usually doesnt come until after 2pm, so I'll see tonight after work if it came or not...

[quote name='FrankieFiero']Yeah, it was pretty dinged up, don't think there was a square corner left on the box. [/QUOTE]

Mine came through ok . . . but this was a really fuckED packing job.

A few sheets of paper to secure a 16 pound box. Totally idiotic.

So, how many of you are selling (or have sold) yours on ebay?

I just looked and 2 auctions closing with 10 seconds of each other showed the oddness of ebay. One standard premium (no extras) hit $990 the other went unbid at $800 . . . someone with the Sam's club bundle (extra controller and chargekit) closed at $795 2 min. later.

I feel like an ass for getting one to resell but I'm amazed by the whole release and secondary market for these.

[quote name='foxout']Got mine about 20 min ago....I am in NY. Mine was in Jersey City, NJ , USPS never updated[/QUOTE]

What part of NY? :( I still havent gotten mine,Manhattan here.

Im so nervous about this now, I can't believe the shoddy packaging. Hopefully the turn around at Mircosoft is quick if I have to send it in to be fixed, not that I have mine yet

Got mine today! I live near Rochester, NY.

If anyone wants to play SmashTV or something, add "Civex" to your friends list

EDIT: My controller is a little fucked up though :(

[quote name='matrixadw']What part of NY? :( I still havent gotten mine,Manhattan here.[/QUOTE]

up in rockland, its about 30 min north of the city

Got mine today after a few delays, big thanks OP! I put my box up on ebay though, there's no way I can justify keeping it when the market is this ridiculous.

Whooo just got mine,im shocked that the box isnt as bad as I thought it would be.

I just hope everything inside is ok,cant open it yet,but I think ill pray to the game gods now.

[quote name='spek']Got mine today after a few delays, big thanks OP! I put my box up on ebay though, there's no way I can justify keeping it when the market is this ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

The market is topsy turvy right now . . . some are closing under $700 and some are finishing over $900.

I'd do it as a 5 day auction with a reserve of $699 and a BIN of $899 . . . if the Buy it now is picked up you'll be doing well. The reserve will keep your BIN available for awhile.

I say 5 days because I think there is a bit of a lull in the market right now and maybe it will pick up more steam . . . a Saturday could be optimal. Then again, maybe interest will just steadily die away.

got mine in this afternoon! the box is a little messed up on the corners. I opened it up just to see if any pieces were broken, chipped or anything and it looks OK. (It doenst rattle when i shake it at least) But I wont be opening it and playing it till christmas, so luckily that 90 day warantee will still be good if there are any problems.

to all the people who has opened them and are using them...how are they working? i wont be opening mine till christmas, but i dont want to set myself up for any dissapointment when i first plug it in. a friend of mine (gamestop employee) told me his died tonight after only a week....

doesnt really bode well....

Got mine on Sat., box was somewhat dinged up (not too bad). Hooked it up in my entertainment center, been playing ever since.
So far, so good!

I'm still waiting for it to come...

My unit left Memphis, TN on 11/23 and arrived in Richmond, CA on 11/26. Now tracking has it back in Memphis as of today (11/30).

WTF?

[quote name='RisingZan']I'm still waiting for it to come...

My unit left Memphis, TN on 11/23 and arrived in Richmond, CA on 11/26. Now tracking has it back in Memphis as of today (11/30).

WTF?[/QUOTE]

Well, be happy that you can track it at least. The phone system says mine should be arriving tomorrow, but the site still says processing with no tracking information.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Well, be happy that you can track it at least. The phone system says mine should be arriving tomorrow, but the site still says processing with no tracking information.[/QUOTE]

I would be, except the phone system says there is no record of my package...:(

Mine arrived today at my parents house.
I'm having them test it out before they send it on its long journey to Japan.

[quote name='CheapyD']Mine arrived today at my parents house.
I'm having them test it out before they send it on its long journey to Japan.[/QUOTE]
Cheapy if I get those orders you won't have to have american orders shipped to you :D

[quote name='chickenhawk']Well, be happy that you can track it at least. The phone system says mine should be arriving tomorrow, but the site still says processing with no tracking information.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat as you. Last night I was told by customer service that my order had timed out when I placed it. She said the order went through, but timed out, and that it wouldn't ship. I'm not sure if I believe her since I've heard so many different stories from customer service reps. If it timed out, I don't see how the order would have went through. We'll see if the automated system is correct tomorrow.

bread's done
Back