[OOS] Xbox 360 Premium Systems (no bundle) in stock at walmart.com

[quote name='belacopter']I'm in the same boat as you. Last night I was told by customer service that my order had timed out when I placed it. She said the order went through, but timed out, and that it wouldn't ship. I'm not sure if I believe her since I've heard so many different stories from customer service reps. If it timed out, I don't see how the order would have went through. We'll see if the automated system is correct tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Well, after not receiving my 360 today I called and actually talked to someone. He told me that my order had been cancelled, which is what I was told via email a long time ago. Their automated system must not be updated very well cause even today it was telling me it was scheduled to arrive today. :roll: You're probably still in the same boat as me...in other words, without a 360 on it's way to you. Hopefully you have better luck.

I've been waiting also. I was also one who got the cancelation email then the shipping email after first ordering. Mine showed on APX that the received the manifest 11/19 then 11/22 it showed the arrival at regional APX in Memphis. that was before Thanksgiving then this past Monday 2 more entries popped up also dated 11/22 a tendered to USPS and received a local Post Office both in memphis. the USPS site shows Electronic shipping info received 11/22 but then it showed the item was accepted 11/23 in memphis and that's the last they show.

I've emailed Walmart and APX cust service. I've called the APX number listed but I've never heard an option for an automated tracking option as mentioned in earlier posts. I tried to get a cust service rep but ended up getting the old hold forever then you can tell you got forwarded to someone who puts you on mute and then releases the call after a few minutes, Yay more holdi time, not. I just sent them an email request.

I'm hoping mine's just delayed, oh yeah the kicker is I just received a bill for it from Bill me Later.

I'll update if I find out anything.

I can't forgot to thank Msia for the heads up-Thank you. I wasn't even planning on getting a launch 360 until this little gem of a non-bundle game up. I had planned to wait until I actully had it in hand before I did any thanking ( I didn't want to Curse myself ;-) )

good luck to those who are still waiting.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Well, after not receiving my 360 today I called and actually talked to someone. He told me that my order had been cancelled, which is what I was told via email a long time ago. Their automated system must not be updated very well cause even today it was telling me it was scheduled to arrive today. :roll: You're probably still in the same boat as me...in other words, without a 360 on it's way to you. Hopefully you have better luck.[/QUOTE]
Call customer service also and got the same exact response. Second time this happened, the first being with Kmart and their supposed glitch that made the xbox 360 appear to be in stock even though they weren't. I'm just going to wait till next year I'm tired of ordering things and just having them cancelled later.

[quote name='RisingZan']December 1st has passed and still no Xbox360 for me. Did anyone else not recieve their system today?[/QUOTE]

I predicted that parcel post shipping could mean that some might not get their systems until Dec. 5th (back in post #536).

My box did read parcel post (absolutely nuts!) which is a horrible choice for shipping. 3rd class mail is left behind when the volume of 1st class mail is heavy . . . it is possible for one of these packages to sit for days waiting for chance to move on.

I lucked out by getting mine last Sat. and I'm happy to have gotten in on it ($400 richer) but Walmart really fucked this up.

They have more in stock now, although it's not showing online yet. I had a higher-up call me (because I complained to the BBB.org about the $400 shipping, and bad customer service, etc...). He replaced my order, and verified that it is in the wharehouse and ready to ship today. So, keep checking or calling them. I have his direct number, but it's at home and I'm at work.

bread's done
Back