[OOS] Xbox 360 Premium Systems (no bundle) in stock at walmart.com

I got my two systems today.
I'm kind of embarrassed to say this but I sold my extra for $1500 on ebay.

I guess my gamble payed off. Kind of in shock and guilt right now.

I have immeasurable sympathy for those who didn't get theirs :(

[quote name='matrixadw']Where are you located may I ask?

I'm in NYC and my usps tracking still hasnt updated past Memphis,Tn.[/QUOTE]

Upstate New York. Near Rochester.

[quote name='orphicblue']I got my two systems today.
I'm kind of embarrassed to say this but I sold my extra for $1500 on ebay.

I guess my gamble payed off. Kind of in shock and guilt right now.

I have immeasurable sympathy for those who didn't get theirs :([/QUOTE]

Damn, I hate you as well :)

Very smooth play . . . have you actually gotten the $1500 payment?

I ask because I wonder if the $1500 bids are actually getting paid out. I know that a lot of teens start to fuck around on these kind of auctions.

[quote name='schultzed']Damn, I hate you as well :)

Very smooth play . . . have you actually gotten the $1500 payment?

I ask because I wonder if the $1500 bids are actually getting paid out. I know that a lot of teens start to fuck around on these kind of auctions.[/QUOTE]

Yep, payment went through and item has shipped. Believe me, I'm in total disbelief. The last few days have been surreal.

[quote name='orphicblue']Yep, payment went through and item has shipped. Believe me, I'm in total disbelief. The last few days have been surreal.[/QUOTE]

Surreal is the appropriate word. I don't really have much interest in one but man I kick myself for not anticipating the money making opportunity.

Unexpected update from USPS today on my APX shipment:

"Your item was processed and left our PHILADELPHIA, PA facility on November 24, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

I live in Philly, so hopefully I'll receive mine tomorrow!

[quote name='gkrykewy']Unexpected update from USPS today on my APX shipment:

"Your item was processed and left our PHILADELPHIA, PA facility on November 24, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

I live in Philly, so hopefully I'll receive mine tomorrow![/QUOTE]

You never know with the USPS. I've seen a package get sent out from my same state, travel across the USA, then go WEST of my state then finally come back.

They should have made a movie out of it.

Just to update everyone that has APX involved with their order, their site is still barely telling me anything, but my system has now left Cincinnati and I am in Southeastern Ohio so the systems are getting around. I'm hoping mine is here by Saturday.

[quote name='schultzed']Surreal is the appropriate word. I don't really have much interest in one but man I kick myself for not anticipating the money making opportunity.[/QUOTE]

Gah. If by the time you get it, eBay prices are down, I'll buy it from you. I can't offer anything near $1500 though. I just want to play the damn thing. :lol: :bomb:

Anyone in the NY area or close by,does it still say your item is in Memphis,Tn according to the Usps and APX pages? Mine does :(

matrix,
mine says that as well, but I doubt its still there, usps really doesnt update much and the experience with apx, cant really trust their website..

[quote name='matrixadw']Anyone in the NY area or close by,does it still say your item is in Memphis,Tn according to the Usps and APX pages? Mine does :([/QUOTE]

Mine still says the same. In northern NJ. Just glad to see im not the only one.

[quote name='Trakan']Gah. If by the time you get it, eBay prices are down, I'll buy it from you. I can't offer anything near $1500 though. I just want to play the damn thing. :lol: :bomb:[/QUOTE]

You're trying to jinx me, aren't you?

Mine still says Memphis . . . I doubt I'll see it by next Thursday.

My Xbox360 just arrived here in Florida by United States Postal Service or APX . Dam I should of bought some games today.

FYI: I received my WalMart.com order this morning. In total, it took a week to get here, even including one Holiday day. Looking forward to playing some 360 tonight!

[quote name='EnsignGarak']FYI: I received my WalMart.com order this morning. In total, it took a week to get here, even including one Holiday day. Looking forward to playing some 360 tonight![/QUOTE]

:applause: You finaly got it man, you lucky dog! Bah, i still need to find me a 360!

I guess they just dont want to update the status for people in NY...this is depressing.

Still have the 23rd in Memphis crap on the usps page,Im starting to hate TN!

Just an update for schultzed and anybody else who cares, my 360 sold on Ebay tonight for $900 + shipping to a lady in Lousiana with a PayPal confirmed address who paid immediately according to my terms. Life is good! I pretty much paid for my own system I'll get in a few weeks when they are plentiful on store shelves. Thanks again OP, you made justifying getting yet ANOTHER system to my wife so much easier. ;)

[quote name='matrixadw']I guess they just dont want to update the status for people in NY...this is depressing.

Still have the 23rd in Memphis crap on the usps page,Im starting to hate TN![/QUOTE]

First off, thanks for the report on your sale . . . be interesting to see what I can get . . . secretvampire, how did you list it (start price, buy-it-now . . .).

Secondly, I feel a lot like Charlie Brown in the Great Pumpkin . . .

"So what did ya get?"
"I got a candy bar!"
"I got a lollipop!"
"I got a popcorn ball!"

"I got a rock."

OK, so maybe it will come on Monday . . . 360 fever will be starting to wane???

I listed it with a fixed price, block non-PayPal buyers, and immediate payment required. Tried it Wednesday night for $999 with a one day auction with no hits. Relisted it for $899 on Thursday night and somebody bought it within the last hour of the listing today!

so you guys that got yours on Friday from APX/USPS, what did your USPS status page say? Did it update to say they were out for delivery? or did it just show up with the last scan point still on it?
Just trying to figure out when might arrive or how I will tell if that day is the day.

Thanks in advance

cgh312 my Xbox360 that I received today showed on the USPS tracking as having left Jacksonville on the 24th. Jacksonville is about 250 miles from my house.

Finally updated :D

"
Your item was processed and left our JERSEY CITY, NJ facility on November 26, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

[quote name='matrixadw']Finally updated :D

"
Your item was processed and left our JERSEY CITY, NJ facility on November 26, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."[/QUOTE]

I got a rock . . . mine still says Memphis :whistle2:0

[quote name='matrixadw']Finally updated :D

"
Your item was processed and left our JERSEY CITY, NJ facility on November 26, 2005. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."[/QUOTE]

Got that too on my tracking page. Its getting closer!

[quote name='civx']For the people getting the Jersey City thing, do you live in NYC or anywhere in southern new york?[/QUOTE]

Im in Rockland county NY, right near the northern border of NJ/NY.

Mine came today . . . figures it would get ahead of the tracking.

Wow, other people commented on the packaging . . . my outer box looked great but inside their was just a single sheet of brown paper which gave up protecting the unit. So it jostled around inside the box . . . so two of the corners are creased.

fuck I do a better job packing a GBA game than they did shipping a $400 item!

Now to get to ebay . . . looks like some still peak at $1000 . . . I almost think that it would be better to hold it for a week or two to see if things heat up again as we near Xmas???

yeah, i hate APX. they probably took it past your house to a facility in ohio so they could ship back to you. theyre ass backwards.

Got mine today. I got the wrong shipment summary in mine. Called them about it and no big deal apparently your reciept that you receive in the e-mail is the important thing. I got one from best buy on tuesday. I'm selling this one to a co-worker later on today since I only need one but wanted to guarantee that I got myself a system one way or the other. I'm surprised that Walmart pulled through honestly. As stated before 2 pieces of brown paper to protect the system inside of the cardboard box. The shipment box didn't really hold the 360 box very tightly either. Stupid Walmart.

[quote name='Hellacious']Got mine today. I got the wrong shipment summary in mine. Called them about it and no big deal apparently your reciept that you receive in the e-mail is the important thing. I got one from best buy on tuesday. I'm selling this one to a co-worker later on today since I only need one but wanted to guarantee that I got myself a system one way or the other. I'm surprised that Walmart pulled through honestly. As stated before 2 pieces of brown paper to protect the system inside of the cardboard box. The shipment box didn't really hold the 360 box very tightly either. Stupid Walmart.[/QUOTE]
yeah same here. they threw it in a box with no peanuts or paper to keep it from sliding around. pure genious!

Yeah, I forgot to post that Walmart told me if I get a 2nd unit in the mail due to them screwing up the Shipment Summary on my order to please call them. HAHAHA right, if I get a 2nd unit, I will get right on it.

Just got mine (almost 5:00 too, was pretty much ready to give up).
Again, barely any protection inside the outer box - corners on both the exterior and the X360 box pretty dinged up.

Now... do I play with it or eBay it? I don't have a second one, so if I eBay I'll be waiting 'till February to play it. That and with all the dud units out there, I'm just scared that this will get sold and I'll be stuck with a PayPal chargeback.

bread's done
Back