Operation Lock Down OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']
The girl behind me spent the entire time on Facebook leaving messages with 'Lol!!!' after every comment.[/QUOTE]That was every single person in my math lab today minus some sleeping vato that had been sleeping there since 4pm. :lol:

I'm a little irritated that I still can't find my RB2 disc.
---

I really can't wait to play the Abbey Road medley without interruption.

WARNING CORNY JOKE AHEAD. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

If Hitler were still alive, what date would he most be looking forward to?

9/9/9

:)

I think someone just got shot a couple blocks over. It was pretty loud, and 30 seconds later I heard sirens. I guess it is possible it was fireworks since I'm in va.

Eh, i'm always that way too when things first start. I was sweating bullets yesterday when my world civ 2 professor was telling us what we had to do. I always end up thinking it's going to be worse than it actually is though.

Oh fuck it, I'm not waiting any longer. Do PS3 microphones work on 360? If not, I'll steal my friends drums and play through it with those.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Oh fuck it, I'm not waiting any longer. Do PS3 microphones work on 360? If not, I'll steal my friends drums and play through it with those.[/QUOTE]
If it's USB, yes. Mics are pretty much universal across all systems.

If the re master of Helter Skelter is any indication of the quality of the rest of the set, it will be well worth the hype it's getting. Damn.

That was pretty ____ing sick.

Dude who said that the end will make you cry was either misquoted or was pulling a darthbudge.

Now I need to track down Anthology.

I've taken to listening to the really shitty hip hop radio station here when I drive because it's hilarious, and I hear the voice of the guy who does the live broadcasts from the clubs, and I hear the voice of a man who's dead inside and has nothing to live for.
Thirsty Thursday, Wasted Wednesday, and all that other garbage have ruined him. They are terrible things, brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back