OTM's Secondhand Custom Sigs: The #2 place to get a sig! (Updated 11.4.05)

[quote name='onetrackmind']i try to do things out of kindness more than how do i benefit from this.[/QUOTE]In other words, if you ever tip OTM, he'll throw the money back at you and slap you across the face. :rofl:

hehe i didnt even know otm did this sig for me until i checked his sig site. i had to use it because dam tila is so hot. I need to complete the collection of hot women...ill take a Natasha Yi one if you wouldnt mind for a last request :)

[quote name='Javil']I have a request for a sig I can submit to Joevan's contest as my own. :lol:

Just kidding. ;-)[/QUOTE]

haha you're asking the wrong person, all the ones ive submitted have been shit

may i have another :) if you want.. a static-x sig would be awesome with teh cag name of course. theres a pic if you want...

staticx8gj.jpg

[quote name='Chris Dillon']Im guess onetrack doesnt want to make a sweet boondock saints sig for me.[/QUOTE]

no ill make you one bro, give me a couple days though.

[quote name='onetrackmind']haha you're asking the wrong person, all the ones ive submitted have been shit[/QUOTE]

hey wait a minute.. :whistle2:s

thanks then but i would much rather have an oldboy one or if you can find a way of intertwining both. Im half phill and half irish so if you could find a way to combine two of my favorite movies i would kiss you.

[quote name='onetrackmind']i cant help it, the competetion has been too stiff my friend... im busch league[/QUOTE]

You still have to tell me how you like my rendition of your sig. :D

[quote name='onetrackmind']you mean the kids i want to punch in the throat with a brick and deficate on there faces.... those pre-pubescent fuckers?[/QUOTE]

oh - the C4GT4C clan?
(kidding, kidding - I don't want any angrey PMs)

[quote name='onetrackmind']you did that in paint! :shock: I really like it![/QUOTE]

Psch. I got his fingers all wrong and the background looks like crap. I still blame it on Microsoft, though. ;) :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Psch. I got his fingers all wrong and the background looks like crap. I still blame it on Microsoft, though. ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]

actually for everything being done just using the mouse, its pretty damn good and with the shading and everything. You should be damn proud you made that. You know thats me in the sig right? :)

[quote name='onetrackmind']actually for everything being done just using the mouse, its pretty damn good and with the shading and everything. You should be damn proud you made that. You know thats me in the sig right? :)[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if it was you. No doubt about to fall to the crushing pressure of creating such badass sigs, only later to rise again and unleash a torrent of uberbadassness. :D

Edit- Now I want to make myself a sig, to tide me over until mine from you is done.. I'm considering a similar moddy b/w one.

[quote name='Tiphireth']I was wondering if it was you. No doubt about to fall to the crushing pressure of creating such badass sigs, only later to rise again and unleash a torrent of uberbadassness. :D[/QUOTE]

haha - more likely his boss hasd just left the room and OTM is tryign to control his inner demons.

[quote name='joevan']haha - more likely his boss hasd just left the room and OTM is tryign to control his inner demons.[/QUOTE]

dude speaking of which, i got super annoyed today... i thought about cutting the bitch :lol:

[quote name='onetrackmind']dude speaking of which, i got super annoyed today... i thought about cutting the bitch :lol:[/QUOTE]

haha, thats straight gangsta.
I should have live in my appartment again by next monday - we can kill shit again

[quote name='joevan']haha, thats straight gangsta.
I should have live in my appartment again by next monday - we can kill shit again[/QUOTE]

you know roll fool... breakin suckas off me. Didnt you sell everything (doom, halo)? You know what would make me feel a lot better having a rematch of me and you vs miller and his friend... that was some funny stuff.

[quote name='onetrackmind']you know roll fool... breakin suckas off me. Didnt you sell everything (doom, halo)? You know what would make me feel a lot better having a rematch of me and you vs miller and his friend... that was some funny stuff.[/QUOTE]

doom 3 got traded towards the cell phone that I had to sell :cry:
but my level 26 sister wouldn't let me get rid of Halo 2 ;)
I'll actually be home this weekend from Friday afternoon on - my dads getting his back fixed

OTM, maybe you can help me with a sig. I'm currently looking through pictures and videos to see if I can find more awesome photos for a new (or an addition to) my sig banner. If I help you with some photos, do you think you could possibly make my banner like my avatar. Maybe 2 or 3 different banners that change as a gif? Of course, I don't want it to be too large a filesize (need to be considerate to those with slow internet).

[quote name='Saucy Jack']OTM, maybe you can help me with a sig. I'm currently looking through pictures and videos to see if I can find more awesome photos for a new (or an addition to) my sig banner. If I help you with some photos, do you think you could possibly make my banner like my avatar. Maybe 2 or 3 different banners that change as a gif? Of course, I don't want it to be too large a filesize (need to be considerate to those with slow internet).[/QUOTE]

i dont know how to do the animated stuff, but id be mroe than happy to make three seperate banners to be animated and either you can animate them or ill ask around and figure it out.

[quote name='onetrackmind']i dont know how to do the animated stuff, but id be mroe than happy to make three seperate banners to be animated and either you can animate them or ill ask around and figure it out.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Now I just need to find some photos. :)

Hey OTM, would you be able to make me a Golden Eye: Source sig?
the home page for the mod is here: http://goldeneyesource.com/index.php

I was thinking maybe the banner of the gun at the top with the 007/half-life symbol above the "vote us" text (text not included) on the right side put in somewhere, and my name on there as well

of course, you can take your own creative liberties on it as you are way better than me at sig making/graphic design stuff in general

[quote name='mr ryles']word to that. good job on trakans![/QUOTE]

very nice -
I decided I want a sig to represent our gang - with a unicorn, a crate of Old E, Samuel L. Jackson and an obscure Anime character.

[quote name='Trakan']Awesome OTM, thanks![/QUOTE]

No worries bro, glad you like it!

[quote name='zewone']That Gambit sig is bad ass.[/quote]

Thanks bro!

[quote name='mr ryles']word to that. good job on trakans![/quote]

Thanks bro!

[quote name='joevan']very nice -
I decided I want a sig to represent our gang - with a unicorn, a crate of Old E, Samuel L. Jackson and an obscure Anime character.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='joevan']very nice -
I decided I want a sig to represent our gang - with a unicorn, a crate of Old E, Samuel L. Jackson and an obscure Anime character.[/QUOTE]

So who's who? Obviously the unicorn is OTM and the Old E is you, but who ar ethe otherh 2?

Oh yeah, nice work as always OTM! Trakan's is pretty sweet!

bread's done
Back