OTM's Secondhand Custom Sigs: The #2 place to get a sig! (Updated 11.4.05)

[quote name='onetrackmind']wow i totally forgot about this thread... i'll get around to everyones sigs, man im a serious slacker[/QUOTE]
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Damn, it's been five weeks as well. Nice memory. ;)

[quote name='onetrackmind']wow i totally forgot about this thread... i'll get around to everyones sigs, man im a serious slacker[/QUOTE]

haha if I'm not getting paid, its not slacking.
or at least thats what I tell my girlfriends :whistle2:s

besides, haven't you been busy hunting for a new job?

[quote name='joevan']haha if I'm not getting paid, its not slacking.
or at least thats what I tell my girlfriends :whistle2:s

besides, haven't you been busy hunting for a new job?[/QUOTE]

yeah among like 97 other personal issues going on all at once...

and :rofl: to the slacking comment... btw you ever ask out that one broad?

[quote name='InuFaye']hey otm did you get my pm about a new sig?[/QUOTE]

yeah bro i still ahve your pm saved... ill get to it as soon as i can

Hey OTM I need a new sig now, if you have time. Here is a link to the thread I started. Nothing wrong with your old one it's just a little old now.

Could you please make me a cool sig with the lettering from everyone's favorite movie "2 Fast 2 Furious?" Of course I'll only need the "2Fast" part. For background stuff (or whatever you want to do, it's up to you) I'll throw some of my favorite people/interests out there: The Terminator, Batman, Gary Sheffield, Booker T, Oblivion, Solid Snake, Darth Vader, Master Chief, The Rock, Ron Burgundy, Beavis and Butthead. Again, whatever you want to do. I appreciate this a TON, I mean, you do not even know. Thank you very, very much.

[quote name='2Fast']For background stuff (or whatever you want to do, it's up to you) I'll throw some of my favorite people/interests out there: The Terminator, Batman, Gary Sheffield, Booker T, Oblivion, Solid Snake, Darth Vader, Master Chief, The Rock, Ron Burgundy, Beavis and Butthead.[/QUOTE]

How about M. Shadows, Michelle Branch, Jacoby Shaddix, Gwen Stefani, Vegeta, Elisha Cuthbert, Mega Man, Rachael Leigh Cook, Spyro, Trish Stratus, Juliya Chernetsky, Rosario Dawson, Stephen Dorff, Amanda Bynes, Kristen Bell, Tina Fey, Sarah Chalke, and... yeah. Don't read into that...

[quote name='DJ K8E']How about M. Shadows, Michelle Branch, Jacoby Shaddix, Gwen Stefani, Vegeta, Elisha Cuthbert, Mega Man, Rachael Leigh Cook, Spyro, Trish Stratus, Juliya Chernetsky, Rosario Dawson, Stephen Dorff, Amanda Bynes, Kristen Bell, Tina Fey, Sarah Chalke, and... yeah. Don't read into that...[/QUOTE]

I like the mixture of Hot chicks and video game characters. Every mans dream, yet it will never happen. :whistle2:(

[quote name='integralsmatic']wow this thread sure rised up through the ashes...i almost forgot i requested a sig from OTM.[/QUOTE]

Ya I brought it back hoping OTM could make me a dark side oblivion signature. But he hasn't been on the boards for the last few days.

bread's done
Back