OTM's Secondhand Custom Sigs: The #2 place to get a sig! (Updated 11.4.05)

mr ryles your halo/re combo is complete sorry i couldnt mix in a hip hop theme. Make sure to look at master chiefs visor, i put a reflection of the re guy in there to add a little to it. if you dont like it just let me know.

thank you kind sirs... i had to do a lot to the last one, i had to change all the colors on master chief first so it look natural for him to be there. He had these insane purple tones to him that were abitch to get out but all in all it turned out really well, by far one of my favorites.

[quote name='onetrackmind']mr ryles your halo/re combo is complete sorry i couldnt mix in a hip hop theme. Make sure to look at master chiefs visor, i put a reflection of the re guy in there to add a little to it. if you dont like it just let me know.

[/QUOTE]

fuckin' slick. :cool:

[quote name='onetrackmind']thank you kind sirs... i had to do a lot to the last one, i had to change all the colors on master chief first so it look natural for him to be there. He had these insane purple tones to him that were abitch to get out but all in all it turned out really well, by far one of my favorites.[/QUOTE]

This is a man who cares about quality. Bravo to you!

[quote name='onetrackmind']mr ryles your halo/re combo is complete. sorry I'm the fuckin man and your sig is the dopest shit on CAG. Make sure to look at master chiefs visor because I spent a long fuckin' time makin that shit, i put a reflection of the re guy in there to add a little to it. if you dont like it just let me know and if you don't know by now, I'm the motherfuckin' king. PEACE BITCHES!

[/QUOTE]

edited for content.

OneTrackMind--

If you please, I'd love a sig featuring Locke from Final Fantasy 3/6j and/or a thief from Final Fantasy Tactics or FF1. With treasure, given the thief theme.

Appreciation!

Since I think banshee is ignoring my request (Parinoid, what can I say) could you, if your taking requests still?

//That Harley one is just... just... pure BRILLIANT!

Okay, my turn.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/NeneSword/JokerWTF.png[img]
500x125
Animated if you can.
1. First "Joker"
2. Then "WTF?"
3. Finally "Old School Evil"

If you could, have the words scrambled in, like horizontal lines shifting in against each other.
And have the words come in at certain places like in the following grid with Joker to the right:

Finally, just add "cde" and "chaostic" one over the other in the bottom right corner (The viewers right). This can be static.

If I could translate this one spanish word for "asking too much"ish, I would ask if I was asking too much, am I? :D //

hey OTM, i you could be ever so nice and make me a sig it would be awesome

i would like it to use one these images...

the words "los horoscopos de durango" and "getmeoutofjoliet" or just "joliet"
and a saggitarius(sp?) symbol somewhere around the text...

:bouncy: thanks before hand, and im in no rush for it so take your time... :D

[quote name='shrike4242']#2 place? Nah.

This is always the #1 place for sigs. Without question, and don't accept any substitutes.[/QUOTE]

Indeed....the man is too humble for his own good.

[quote name='onetrackmind']its better to be humble that conceited... ;)

thanks though guys[/QUOTE]

Very true....putting yourself at #2 shows confidence but not arrogance. Well played. ;)

[quote name='onetrackmind']well lets be honest banshee did pretty much show me up, i take my #2 spot with pride.[/QUOTE]

I missed that....do tell....or give me a link. I'll be the judge! :D

[quote name='chickenhawk']Indeed....the man is too humble for his own good.[/QUOTE]
I agree completely.

[quote name='onetrackmind']well lets be honest banshee did pretty much show me up, i take my #2 spot with pride.[/QUOTE]
And who's the creator of my sig? ;)

I stick to the home-town talent. :D

[quote name='onetrackmind']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69235

the harley quinn sig he did for me is amazing... my harley quinn one wasnt anything close to this one. Plus the kid is amazing with the backgrounds.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, yours is pretty badass I will admit that. Banshee's are good I will also admit that. However, I have been extremely pleased with my sigs and you've done some other kickass shit on here too. Maybe you and banshee should have a "make a Hess sig for chickenhawk" duel next time I need a new one. ;)

[quote name='chickenhawk']Yeah, yours is pretty badass I will admit that. Banshee's are good I will also admit that. However, I have been extremely pleased with my sigs and you've done some other kickass shit on here too. Maybe you and banshee should have a "make a Hess sig for chickenhawk" duel next time I need a new one. ;)[/QUOTE]
I still have the sig that he offered, which is one I didn't ask for. How could I go looking for someone else's worth when I have the first "CAG other than himself" OTM original? :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='shrike4242']I still have the sig that he offered, which is one I didn't ask for. How could I go looking for someone else's worth when I have the first "CAG other than himself" OTM original? :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Very true. That is why you can never change your sig. ;) When I decided I needed a new sig, I just PM'd OTM. No need to go anywhere else. But since OTM claims that banshee outclassed him, I think a face off with the same source material is appropriate to show once and for all OTM is the man. :D

[quote name='chickenhawk']I wasn't sure where else to post this, but I just worked "moolah" into a work memo! :lol:[/QUOTE]

:applause: haha that is awesome!

shrike when are you gonna finish Oddworld... chickenfawker smoked you!

and you're sig this time around wasn't complicated at all... i just cropped a piece of his art, darkened certain colors and added in the copy you wanted with a font that looked like it belonged... nothing too it, monkeys could have done it.

the funniest thing about shrikes sig, is he hates budweiser and and budweiser product... now theres a twist of irony. :)

[quote name='onetrackmind']:applause: haha that is awesome!

and you're sig this time around wasn't complicated at all... i just cropped a piece of his art, darkened certain colors and added in the copy you wanted with a font that looked like it belonged... nothing too it, monkeys could have done it.

the funniest thing about shrikes sig, is he hates budweiser and and budweiser product... now theres a twist of irony. :)[/QUOTE]

Hehee...thanks! I knew you would appreciate it.

Thats OK that a monkey could have made my sig. I wouldn't have known any better. It still looks cool! That is all that matters to me. I already know what my next sig is going to based on (or at least what my request is going to be). It'll be Hess related obviously, but I have another quote for one. I think it was the first quote I ever put in my sig. You should recognize it....."Temptation comes not from hell, but from above."

That is pretty funny about shrike's sig. He is the king though, so it's appropriate.

[quote name='onetrackmind']:applause: haha that is awesome!

the funniest thing about shrikes sig, is he hates budweiser and and budweiser product... now theres a twist of irony. :)[/QUOTE]
When I get around to finishing it. :roll:

My damn Xbox has been pissing me off, since it's been DREing on most anything when it wants to. I forked out the $79.90, previously convinced Microsoft to pay for shipping on the thing, and it'll be going out this week to get to them for a repair. If they do anything to it except swap the drive, I'll be shocked. Plus, it'll be warrantied until October 2006, which is fine for me. Should get it back in a couple of weeks, and should be out the door by Friday.

If it was a Bud sig, then it would be irony. The way you did it, from top to bottom, it's a parody, and that's a different thing entirely. ;)

[quote name='onetrackmind']liquid's is finished and pending approval.

[/QUOTE]hmm...I cant seem to actually be able to see the image for some reason,
can you repost it or email it to me (check my profile)?

Do you mine doing one for me of the Elric Brothers from Full Metal Alchemist, or better yet one of Jonny Dep and Benicial DelToro from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?

Thanks

Sorry for the delay in sigs but i was working 12 hour shifts and just didnt have the energy to do more graphic work. I'll try to crank out as many of the request sigs that i can before i get slammed again.

xxdeadp0olxx sig complete and pending approval.

OTM I was wondering if you could hook me up with a sig. I am looking for a Days of Thunder style sig. I hope it aint to hard but if you have time could you give it a whirl. Many thanks.

sure thing bro... ill add you to the list. Anythign specific from DOT you want on there? Id assume just the cars but you might want tom cruise on there too.

[quote name='onetrackmind']sure thing bro... ill add you to the list. Anythign specific from DOT you want on there? Id assume just the cars but you might want tom cruise on there too.[/QUOTE]

Yeah just see if you can find like a good racing scene and maybe Tom celebrating or something like that. Just get creative and come up with something you think would look good. I give you many thanks.

I'm usually pretty capable in the sig department, but I really respect what you do, OTM.

So if you'd like to take a crack at one for me, I'd love to see what you come up with. I'm mostly about Full Metal Alchemist, I particularly like the characters: Ed Elric (Full Metal), Kimblee (Crimson), Mustang (Flame), and Scar. All the arcane alchemy symbols in the show have a nice design to them as well.

If you end up trying this and would like material other than FMA, let me know and I'll give you a bigger list of the stuff I'm inot. Thanks either way, and keep up the good work. :)

bread's done
Back