OTT activity increasing lollllllllllll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
cmfig01ha6.gif

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I had nothing at the moment otherwise I would have done another one. This one seems pretty weak.[/QUOTE]

oh please. since when were you given the ability to comment on the quality of other people's OTTs? :whistle2:s

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I had nothing at the moment otherwise I would have done another one. This one seems pretty weak.[/quote]

Ban yourself! :bomb:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']oh please. since when were you given the ability to comment on the quality of other people's OTTs? :whistle2:s[/quote]

Who says I need permission?

[quote name='Maklershed']Ban yourself! :bomb:[/quote]

Happy Birthday Mak :whee:

[quote name='lordwow']We all ran out of ideas! We need an OTT title bailout[/quote]

Now that would have been a better one to go on.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']head colds suck.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain! I'm crippled with throat ouchies.

[quote name='Rocko']?[/QUOTE]

godhand for 10.77 shipped. :)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']i have one of those starting up too![/QUOTE]

Oh no!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Who says I need permission?[/QUOTE]

The rest of the OTT.

Mak's bday is in October, btw.

[quote name='Rocko']Ah, yeah, I'm going to order mine right now, Frost. $9.97 shipped. :cool:

Looks like a good game.[/QUOTE]

You found someone with prime to hook you up? Cool.

I've heard enough praise of godhand to think it could be one of the few PS2 games I keep around... figure if I don't like it I can always dump it.

Yeah, I've heard a lot about it too.

I think I've got most every PS2 game I want now that I've finally got Yakuza, Godhand and Mafia.

Also, I can't wait for Mad World on the Wii.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']i have one of those starting up too![/quote]

Yeah, but you're surrounded by little disease-carrying vermin children.

I was fine last night, fine this morning, aside from a mild sinus headache.

Then WHAM! about 9am I'm sneezing like a mother. By noon, my nose is so red, they're calling me Rudolph. By 2pm, everyone is making fun of how nasally (well...nasalier, I'd guess) my voice is. By 5pm, I want to die.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, I've heard a lot about it too.

I think I've got most every PS2 game I want now that I've finally got Yakuza, Godhand and Mafia.

Also, I can't wait for Mad World on the Wii.[/QUOTE]

I sold off most of my PS2 collection -- Now I'm just keeping games I really enjoyed or that I still need to play:

MGS:Essentials
God of War
God of War 2
Mega Man Collection
Mega Man X Collection
Godhand
Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collection
Final Fantasy XII
Odin Sphere

There's not many more than that.

I still need to play Odin Sphere and Rogue Galaxy, among others.

I started Odin Sphere, and it was good, but I got stuck. :[

I also need to finish GoW1 so I can play GoW2. I loved the PSP one.

[quote name='flowery']The Big Bang Theory is a funny ass show. Why am I always late on shit.[/quote]

Oddly enough, today was the first time I have ever heard of it. Freep.com did an article on one of the writers or somebody because he's from around here. Sounds pretty interesting, though.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Oddly enough, today was the first time I have ever heard of it. Freep.com did an article on one of the writers or somebody because he's from around here. Sounds pretty interesting, though.[/QUOTE]
OMG it is so hilarious. I need to get the episodes I missed.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Yeah, but you're surrounded by little disease-carrying vermin children.

I was fine last night, fine this morning, aside from a mild sinus headache.

Then WHAM! about 9am I'm sneezing like a mother. By noon, my nose is so red, they're calling me Rudolph. By 2pm, everyone is making fun of how nasally (well...nasalier, I'd guess) my voice is. By 5pm, I want to die.[/quote]

ever since about 8am i've been sneezing like a mofo, too. my nose has been running non-stop and no matter how much i blow it, it keeps filling up again. at points i've blown out so much snot it felt like my brains were being blown out through my nose. (insert blowing and dumb blonde jokes here)

Cool, netflix credited, so I have Skate 2 coming in.

Looks like we won't be having classes tomorrow. It's going to be pretty icy come morning and we don't deal well with ice here.

[quote name='Rocko']I still need to play Odin Sphere and Rogue Galaxy, among others.

I started Odin Sphere, and it was good, but I got stuck. :[

I also need to finish GoW1 so I can play GoW2. I loved the PSP one.[/quote]
I need to pick that up since it's GH and I'd like to get past the part I was at where slowdown was starting to get annoying.

My Six Feet Under set is not due till the fourth of february. Laaaaamme, I was going to watch it this weekend. I thought I paid for Prime so I would have fast shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back