OTT activity increasing lollllllllllll

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']I still need to play Odin Sphere and Rogue Galaxy, among others.

I started Odin Sphere, and it was good, but I got stuck. :[

I also need to finish GoW1 so I can play GoW2. I loved the PSP one.[/quote]

I need a new PS2 so I can finish GoW2.

[quote name='DarthPuma']My Six Feet Under set is not due till the fourth of february. Laaaaamme, I was going to watch it this weekend. I thought I paid for Prime so I would have fast shipping.[/quote]

Did you select 2 day shipping? :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Super Mario Galaxy is boring.[/QUOTE]
I thought so, too.

[quote name='Maklershed']Super Mario Galaxy is boring.[/quote]
I know where you live, Mak. :evil:

[quote name='Brak']I thought so, too.[/quote]

You too, Brak. :evil:

[quote name='JolietJake']That has to hold the record for most incomprehensible song.[/quote]

I may be misremembering, but I seem to recall when the song first came out, they didn't have the lyrics scroll across. Not that that helps much. :lol:

Some of my Canadian friends still really like Snow, and say he's underrated because this song got to popular. I guess we could ask Mike, or even Crotch - signals from the early 90's should be just about getting to him by now...

I didn't see anything that really stuck out. Plus, I don't really have the caysh. Last year around this time they had that bwallin' ass sale where everything was like 50% off.

[quote name='Maklershed']*picks dcfox up over head and displays like a title belt*[/quote]
Unless you can lift 350 lbs I'm not going anywhere.

Maybe I'll finish UR Mr Gay one of these days. It does get really boring, then you hit a spot that...well, I don't want to say hard, but the difficulty will just ramp up for no reason. It's kinda jarring, but then it's back to the same old boring old.

Feh. I didn't even like Mario64, so I'm probably just living in the past.

Even Juggers doesn't play SMG anymore...

[quote name='dcfox']Unless you can lift 350 lbs I'm not going anywhere.[/quote]

350? No prob. :cool:

And I just said that about Super Mario Galaxy to meet your quota. I've never played it.

[quote name='munch']I didn't see anything that really stuck out. Plus, I don't really have the caysh. Last year around this time they had that bwallin' ass sale where everything was like 50% off.[/QUOTE]
Get Umberto D.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Then that don't make no sense. Unless they were temporarily out of stock.[/QUOTE]

That's probably it. I know a ton of people had to jump on a deal like that.

It's amazing that I have never broken my hand, with the amount of things I've punched due to golf/videogame anger.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I may be misremembering, but I seem to recall when the song first came out, they didn't have the lyrics scroll across. Not that that helps much. :lol:

Some of my Canadian friends still really like Snow, and say he's underrated because this song got to popular. I guess we could ask Mike, or even Crotch - signals from the early 90's should be just about getting to him by now...[/quote]
Believe it or not, i don't remember the guy from when that song came out. Ice i remember, but i somehow "missed out" on snow.

I still think it's funny, Ice and Snow.:lol:

*pulls trunks down to ankles and pees down dcfox's throat from the top turnbuckle*

[quote name='JolietJake']Hey Brak, does calling hot women ugly impress them?[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

"I'm shocked that my drunken punch to Rocko's throat didn't break my hand. But glad, because that's my bitch slapping hand. I get all them bitches." - DarthPuma

[quote name='dcfox']Brak has a weird fascination with shitting and pissing on me. Should I be worried?[/quote]

Scatological activities increasing lolllllll

[quote name='dcfox']What I said to Moxio was totally different.[/QUOTE]Oh yeah, you said you wanted to covertly cum in his Corn Flakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back