OTT activity increasing lollllllllllll

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Dang, my 500GB HDD is not going to cut it. Anyone know where to get a cheap 1TB internal HDD?[/quote]

Reported for obvious overfill of HDD due to pirated materials.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']If you're not offering a solution don't comment :nottalking:[/quote]

He did offer you a solution, dummy.

You just don't like the solution he offered.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']If you're not offering a solution don't comment :nottalking:[/quote]
Dude, your family probably misses you.

[quote name='munch']24 is every cheesy 80's action movie wrapped into one.[/quote]

I used to like 24 a lot. But the last few seasons have sucked pretty hard.

[quote name='munch']24 is every cheesy 80's action movie wrapped into one.[/QUOTE]It's our generation's A-Team/MacGuyver and it will be just as embarrassing in 20 years.

[quote name='Brak']Buy my PSP, Mojimbo.[/QUOTE]

Send me some Criterions you don't want on the cheap so I can jumpstart my DVD collection. :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']It's our generation's A-Team/MacGuyver and it will be just as embarrassing in 20 years.[/quote]

If you're embarassed by the A-Team, it can only reflect a fault on your part, not the show's.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']If you're embarassed by the A-Team, it can only reflect a fault on your part, not the show's.[/QUOTE]K.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm going to buy skate 2 tomorrow and return the yf360g one when it comes, who wants to play with me?[/quote]

I am probably gonna pick up Skate 2 sometime this week and maybe we can play then.

[quote name='DarthPuma']This one isn't return fraud, I'm sure of it. :lol:[/quote]

Uh, while it isn't as bad as other forms of return fraud, it still IS return fraud dude.

When playing Death Toll it seems people like going to the "rock" to make the last stand more often than not these days. I hate it.

[quote name='darthbudge']Uh, while it isn't as bad as other forms of return fraud, it still IS return fraud dude.[/QUOTE]

I guess I really shouldn't trust people in the deals forum to know their shit. Does doing this hurt the business in any way?

[quote name='Rocko']I wouldn't play Skate 2 with you if I had it. For the record.[/QUOTE]

Our Xbox's would red ring from all the heat from the e-hate if we played together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back