OTT activity increasing lollllllllllll

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='speedy1961']

It is with the utmost regret that I must announce my immediate retirement from these very threads which gave me such a creative response that I endeavored to help as many as I could while the informational springs ran full. // As of today, I am among many Americans as I now find myself: UNEMPLOYED

I joked late in my yesterday……. Later… I endeavored to finish my last thread here at DVDTalk and at CAG.

I TRULY will miss you all.

Be Well and make 2009 GREAT!
[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:(

How did he get ads early, anyway?

When I worked at Kmart, I used to have access to future ads -- up to two months in advance.

I always guessed he worked for an ad design/printing company, I've worked at places where I've got ads weeks in advance, but it was never for other stores.

It's Mak's Birthday? It doesn't say it on the page.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Mak!

HappyBirthdayMan_sm.jpg

Morning OTT.

Playing through a game again because your save was on a dead system? Not so fun, even if the game is great.

I also pulled a #83: I was picking up things and noticed I had a sealed copy of Simpsons 360 that I forgot I bought last week for $5.

:oops:

EDIT:

I hate you jerk-off #1

:bomb:

Morning OTT,

I'm a little angry because I tried going to sleep last night just before 11pm (I'm trying to get my sleeping schedule back on track, since I've been staying up until 1am too much and getting up at 9am or later). But I struggled to sleep and ended up being fully awake just before 1am. I didn't fall asleep again until later and now I got up at 9:30am. Back when I was in college, I'd consistently wake up around 6am-7am, every single day. One reason I heavily cut back on CAG PSN Gaming nights was so I could get my sleep in order again. But oh well.

[quote name='JolietJake']
I've been waiting for TMK to ask me the meaning of my sig.[/QUOTE]I didn't see that post around CAG before.

Also, that really sucks to hear about what happened to Speedy (becoming unemployed). :whistle2:(

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT.

Playing through a game again because your save was on a dead system? Not so fun, even if the game is great.

I also pulled a #83: I was picking up things and noticed I had a sealed copy of Simpsons 360 that I forgot I bought last week for $5.

:oops:

EDIT:

I hate you jerk-off #1

:bomb:[/quote]

It starts with one game...

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Morning OTT,

I'm a little angry because I tried going to sleep last night just before 11pm (I'm trying to get my sleeping schedule back on track, since I've been staying up until 1am too much and getting up at 9am or later). But I struggled to sleep and ended up being fully awake just before 1am. I didn't fall asleep again until later and now I got up at 9:30am. Back when I was in college, I'd consistently wake up around 6am-7am, every single day. One reason I heavily cut back on CAG PSN Gaming nights was so I could get my sleep in order again. But oh well.

I didn't see that post around CAG before.

Also, that really sucks to hear about what happened to Speedy (becoming unemployed). :whistle2:([/quote]

Try being a quasi insomniac...until then shut the fuck up...

Damn, i didn't get much sleep last night either. Woke up a couple hours before i needed to and couldn't go back to sleep.

[quote name='munch']The Simpsons Game is horrible mang. The controls are God awful.[/quote]
I had fun till I got to the level where Lisa and Bart were tree huggers. I wanted to put my controller thru my TV. And fuck EA for the retarded ass cut scenes EVERY MOTHER fuckING TIME!

[quote name='Number83']It starts with one game...[/quote]

Quiet you. I'll never be like you.

Granted I have a huge backlog of games, but they're all open :whistle2:(

[quote name='munch']The Simpsons Game is horrible mang. The controls are God awful.[/quote]

Meh, it was $5.

[quote name='munch'] I need someone to get rid of the white for me.[/quote]

That's mojimbo's line. Why mojimbo, why? :cry:

[quote name='Number83']

Happy Birthday, Mak![/quote]

[quote name='munch']Happy Birthday Mak!

[/quote]

Thanks guys. Hope birthday to us all!

[quote name='Number83']:whee:

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3172482

Operation Anchorage Now Available

Xbox 360 and PC Fallout 3 DLC available for $10.[/quote]

:whee:

(I guess I should finish the game before I purchase it though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back