OTT addict 'dies from blood clot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to get into Mad Men. I think I'm on episode 4 or 5 now. I really love how well they've captured the essence of the 60s. The men are comically chauvinistic. And Don Draper is awesome. Pure bad ass without having to beat anyone up. He's almost like a super hero.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Where the hell is hell-bringer?[/QUOTE]
Was working. Watcha need?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Spider-man's penis is another Spider-man???[/QUOTE]

Yep, It's half Black and half Latino (and possibly gay). Those proportions should be accurate.

tumblr_lgt5qv0rxC1qafrh6.jpg

[quote name='Lyricsborn']That's sad to hear I was gonna get my bluRay copy and tee tomorrow but I guess I'll go with DVD.[/QUOTE]

I read a review of the first season and they said one disc was significantly better than the other. Hoping that this is the case with season two. I only watched the second episode.

[quote name='munch']Guys, my wife and kids are leaving on Friday. Who wants to come over and parthay?[/QUOTE]

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife. Lets have a kindle party. We'll sit there quietly and read.

I don't have my kindle yet.:cry: I shipped books to trade into amazon. So far the package has gone from Austin, TX to Mesquite, TX to somewhere in Missouri. I'm assuming it's going to go to three or four more states before getting to New Hampshire.

[quote name='munch']I don't have my kindle yet.:cry: I shipped books to trade into amazon. So far the package has gone from Austin, TX to Mesquite, TX to somewhere in Missouri. I'm assuming it's going to go to three or four more states before getting to New Hampshire.[/QUOTE]

Unless it takes a trip through the ocean, I'd think it'd go through more than just four states. :razz:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I read a review of the first season and they said one disc was significantly better than the other. Hoping that this is the case with season two. I only watched the second episode.[/QUOTE]

What do you think about the t shirt?

[quote name='munch']I don't have my kindle yet.:cry: I shipped books to trade into amazon. So far the package has gone from Austin, TX to Mesquite, TX to somewhere in Missouri. I'm assuming it's going to go to three or four more states before getting to New Hampshire.[/QUOTE]

Why U no just buy special offers model at target and take an extra 5% off?

Didja get a deal on a refurb' or something?

[quote name='Lyricsborn']What do you think about the t shirt?[/QUOTE]

It's okay. It isn't some generic made for best buy shirt since I have seen it before. The xl didn't seem ridiculous either. I usually wear a medium or a large and it seemed like it would fit alright.

I guess I'll just get that 40 inch sylvania for $399. It's not the greatest TV according to reviews but I'm not really willing to spend $500+ for the same size tv that's a brand name. Then again it's not like we'll notice the difference between 720P and 1080P when all we're watching is Team UmiZoomi and Handy Manny.

Will stop by Best Buy and Video only too just to check for unadvertsied specials or managers markdowns.

Was hoping to start Demons Souls last night too. :( Will have to wait for a night that I have off as I'm afraid of it turning into a massive time suck the first time I start and end up playing for hours.

[quote name='eldergamer']I guess I'll just get that 40 inch sylvania for $399. It's not the greatest TV according to reviews but I'm not really willing to spend $500+ for the same size tv that's a brand name. Then again it's not like we'll notice the difference between 720P and 1080P when all we're watching is Team UmiZoomi and Handy Manny.

Will stop by Best Buy and Video only too just to check for unadvertsied specials or managers markdowns.

Was hoping to start Demons Souls last night too. :( Will have to wait for a night that I have off as I'm afraid of it turning into a massive time suck the first time I start and end up playing for hours.[/QUOTE]

My bro in law has a Sylvania...it gets the job done.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I owe you money man. PM me your paypal and how much![/QUOTE]

Keep it. It turns out I had a $8 shipping credit at my UPS store for a shipping error they made that resulted in a delay.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']It's okay. It isn't some generic made for best buy shirt since I have seen it before. The xl didn't seem ridiculous either. I usually wear a medium or a large and it seemed like it would fit alright.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm sold thanks.

Are you sure? At least let me send you some blurays or a gift card or something. Come on! Amazon gift card? Anything?

The thing is pretty awesome and I have high hopes. The atomizer was missing but I was able to order one from them for $10! Pretty good deal. Thanks again so much man, you may have just saved my wife's life.

We're good man.

Sorry about that piece, there was also another battery but before he quit they both went to the dry cleaners in one of my FIL's shirt pockets and were destroyed.

Man, slow week. Maybe I should rent a game or something. Trying not to spend money on games before the millions of them come out in the next months.

So spent $80 more and just got a 42 inch LG HDTV instead. ($399 vs $479)

Now I'm sort of kicking myself over not maybe spending $20 more than that to get the Panasonic 42 inch Internet HDTV. But we don't use netflix anymore and don't need pandora radio or a quick check of the stocks and weather.

[quote name='TheRock88']Saw on Facebook that everyone who attends Call of Duty XP next month will receive a copy of MW3 Hardened Edition. fuck YEAH!!!![/QUOTE]

Hmm.. That's a bit interesting.

[quote name='Maklershed']Starting to get into Mad Men. I think I'm on episode 4 or 5 now. I really love how well they've captured the essence of the 60s. The men are comically chauvinistic. And Don Draper is awesome. Pure bad ass without having to beat anyone up. He's almost like a super hero.[/QUOTE]

That is one of the few shows where something awesome happens almost every episode.

[quote name='munch']Fallout 3 CE is back for $30 at amazon.[/QUOTE]

And my Amazon GC balance is...
Available Gift Card Balance: $30.82

This is going to take some will power not to buy it.

If it helps the bobblehead is smaller than i thought and made of plastic. I assumed it was better material. I still think it's awesome, though.

[quote name='munch']If it helps the bobblehead is smaller than i thought and made of plastic. I assumed it was better material. I still think it's awesome, though.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it looks like they might have pulled it.

Yeah, definitely done now. Only the PC version is $30. I was just about to order it...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tiredfornow']You're getting the game at the event? Two months before release?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just noticed that. I heard they are revealing the hardened edition, how do you know there also giving them away?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Actually, it looks like they might have pulled it.

Yeah, definitely done now. Only the PC version is $30. I was just about to order it...[/QUOTE]
D'oh! I was about to say how much you needed it.

I saw your post about ImageShack and DeviantArt in the other thread, man. That sucks! You really do need to use your DA account, though. It'll notify your followers too when you've posted new art.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Why is it so hard to get a fucking passport photo.[/QUOTE]

They do them at CVS and at the post office?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']D'oh! I was about to say how much you needed it.

I saw your post about ImageShack and DeviantArt in the other thread, man. That sucks! You really do need to use your DA account, though. It'll notify your followers too when you've posted new art.[/QUOTE]

Hi WSB!:bouncy:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']D'oh! I was about to say how much you needed it.

I saw your post about ImageShack and DeviantArt in the other thread, man. That sucks! You really do need to use your DA account, though. It'll notify your followers too when you've posted new art.[/QUOTE]

Heya Banks! Yeah, I missed out. Oh well...more credit saved toward a Kindle.

One of these days, I will breakdown and use my DA account. I saw some awesome prices on drawing tablets on Monoprice, so maybe I will once I start really messing around with drawing and inking digitally.

Here's one that Imageshack pulled down quickliy:
blsupeslois25.jpg

This one wasn't pulled down, but Linkin might want it for later...
arceecolortest20.jpg

Whoa zombie Superman? He'd be an unstoppable killing machine! Especially if he was like a 28 Days Later zombie. Your only salvation would be a helmet made of kryptonite.

[quote name='darthbudge']This technical writing class just makes me want to say fuck it, even though graduation is only 16 days away.[/QUOTE]

Talk to Frosty. That was one of his majors.

[quote name='Maklershed']Whoa zombie Superman? He'd be an unstoppable killing machine! Especially if he was like a 28 Days Later zombie. Your only salvation would be a helmet made of kryptonite.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's Black Lantern Earth 2 Supes from Blackest Night. I'm surprised that, between him and BL J'onn, they didn't just kill the whole DCU then and there.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Heya Banks! Yeah, I missed out. Oh well...more credit saved toward a Kindle.

One of these days, I will breakdown and use my DA account. I saw some awesome prices on drawing tablets on Monoprice, so maybe I will once I start really messing around with drawing and inking digitally.

Here's one that Imageshack pulled down quickliy:
blsupeslois25.jpg

This one wasn't pulled down, but Linkin might want it for later...
arceecolortest20.jpg
[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

I may have said this before, and I mean this as a compliment, but your work reminds me tons of Robert Crumb. I can't tell you how many times I watched the documentary about him.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']:rofl:

I may have said this before, and I mean this as a compliment, but your work reminds me tons of Robert Crumb. I can't tell you how many times I watched the documentary about him.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is high (and undeserved) praise, indeed! Thanks!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']We're good man.

Sorry about that piece, there was also another battery but before he quit they both went to the dry cleaners in one of my FIL's shirt pockets and were destroyed.[/QUOTE]

That's ok! Like I said, it was easy to order and cheap too. Thanks again so much! We'll just say at this point that I owe you one. If I'm ever selling anything on here, or if you hit a rough patch later down the road and wouldn't mind having some $$$ kicked your way, just let me know and I'll even us out.

[quote name='eldergamer']So spent $80 more and just got a 42 inch LG HDTV instead. ($399 vs $479)

Now I'm sort of kicking myself over not maybe spending $20 more than that to get the Panasonic 42 inch Internet HDTV. But we don't use netflix anymore and don't need pandora radio or a quick check of the stocks and weather.[/QUOTE]

Ya blew it buddy. I love my Panasonic Net TV. I can watch youtube right on my TV! It kicks ass. I watched the entire first season of Bug Juice that way.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You're getting the game at the event? Two months before release?[/QUOTE]

Nah, most likely its a voucher for when the game comes out in Nov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back