OTT addict 'dies from blood clot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racist!!!!!

Although I will say this, I worked for G4 on a shoot one time and it was nothing but cool people.

Total Recall remake? Jesus Christ Hollywood is nothing sacred to you?

Wait whats this.. "We will included the three breasted prostitute," .........go on.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']
Ya blew it buddy. I love my Panasonic Net TV. I can watch youtube right on my TV! It kicks ass. I watched the entire first season of Bug Juice that way.[/QUOTE]

It didnt say it did youTube. I should have just assumed it did.
Hard to concenterate on the saleslady (Blond British woman for some reason) while you're watching the three year old out of the corner of your eye.

Alas. Que Sera, Sera.

Edit:
Also it seems like the more options I have for watching TV/entertainment, the less I do so. I'd like to watch game videos/endings and maybe some anime through youtube on the big TV but I'd never get around to it.
Between my 95% full DVR, all the stuff on On Demand. I've got 10 episodes of Fringe and 5 Game of Thrones I havent even got to. By the time when the kids go to bed and I COULD watch that stuff I'm hungry for gaming.

[quote name='Maklershed']Howdy all. $88 plane tickets ($190 roundtrip w/ taxes and fees) are making me think a trip to the Orlando area is in order.[/QUOTE]

Forever glad I live 2 hours away from Orlando both at home and school. :3

[quote name='tiredfornow']I took some puffs from a cohiba cigar last night. :puke:

Shit would've been a lot mo' betta if it had some weed in it.[/QUOTE]

Were they legit cohibas? My coworker had cohibas smuggled from Cuba and although we smelled like ass afterwards, the cigar was smooth as silk.

I hate Karma!

Today, when attempting another ridiculous three pointer, the guy that was defending me decided to contest it, and I landed on his foot and rolled my ankle. Thats what I get for talking smack.

For those counting at home, thats three black toes, and a sprained ankle...at least it's on the same foot.

Also, when did Darksiders decide it was Portal...I hate Portal!

1417703574.png

To bad their integrated wifi is absolute shit, and the fucking WAN / my E4200 wont set up with their gateway device no matter what settings I tweak/change.

[quote name='Number83']I hate Karma!

Today, when attempting another ridiculous three pointer, the guy that was defending me decided to contest it, and I landed on his foot and rolled my ankle. Thats what I get for talking smack.

For those counting at home, thats three black toes, and a sprained ankle...at least it's on the same foot.

Also, when did Darksiders decide it was Portal...I hate Portal![/QUOTE]

Just for those rooms in the last dungeon.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm listening to the Ricky Gervais show right now. (season 2 episode 4 to be exact)[/QUOTE]

I could sit and listen to them talk all day.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
1417703574.png

To bad their integrated wifi is absolute shit, and the fucking WAN / my E4200 wont set up with their gateway device no matter what settings I tweak/change.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap! Here's mine for comparison.

1417771549.png

What the fuck, getting out at five today. What the fuck am I going to do with all this time. Maybe actually play a fucking game for fun for once.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Holy crap! Here's mine for comparison.

1417771549.png
[/QUOTE]

I may be #83 on this but... you didn't move to Texas you goddamn liar.

Does Brown still post in the OTT? Put up the Brown Signal (like the Bat Signal, but designed to attract Indians) I need a recipe (or recipes) for burfis - preferably pink, green, and/or diamond-shaped ones. Even the cashew katris would be acceptable.

[quote name='munch']You guys complaining about your speed can eat a dick
[/QUOTE]
If my router is on for more than 1/2 an hour I can't even stream a youtube video at 360p via wireless. I have to shut the gateway/router off and let it cool for 15 minutes and then reboot. This is the second Westell gateway device that has done this to me. It's a piece of junk.

[quote name='flowery']

This is the max I am able to get. It makes my blood boil.[/QUOTE]

fucking Alltel man, how the fuck do those shitheels make it to work alive? My hometown was the only one in Ga (at the time) that they serviced. We didn't have caller ID until ~'99 and they ignored the broadband demand (they said no one wanted more speed) for so long our local power utility laid it's fiber and cleaned up with it's $99 cable/phone/broadband package. Now they service almost no one.

I pay for 15mb internet w/ time warner, but it never goes higher than 5mb. The router my buddy uses is absolutely SHIT for Xbox Live, too. It's like watching a slideshow of games most of the time. :\

1417944473.png

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Hell, what do you pay per month?[/QUOTE]
about $180 a month but it includes:
Max internet U & D, expanded cable +HBO & SHO (+3D, 2 DVRs, 2 smart boxes, 1 dumb SD box), 2 phone lines (1 is a dedicated fax line for the home office)

Part of the 'net cost is subsidized as is the fax for the wife's work.
She juggles multi gig bank files via VPN- having a true, uncapped, broadband literally limited our choice of home when we moved.

We haven't bundled our cells yet- IDK what costs will be after that.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Were they legit cohibas? My coworker had cohibas smuggled from Cuba and although we smelled like ass afterwards, the cigar was smooth as silk.[/QUOTE]Probably not. It was smooth, but the taste/smell is really terrible. I hate the smell of smoke, period. Weed, cigarettes, fires, cigars, anything burning. Hate it. :\

I'm pretty satisfied with my downstream, but the upstream is absolutely horrible.

Oddly enough, my download used to be like, 12 at max. This test surprised me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back