OTT addict 'dies from blood clot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't remember rocko posting pics of that one... just the watchmen (chemistry ;)) and the line on his leg with cut here ---- after the knee surgery.

Last edited by a moderator:
That one is a worm with a top hat, monocle, and mustache shocked as a bird lands on him: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8363545&postcount=385

Before that I got Mario on my leg, and before that I got a piece on the other side of the same leg.
hQcCS.jpg
(shitty lighting, after taking the bandage off)
axTYm.jpg
(right after it was finished and cleaned, before bandaging)

And then before those were the two you mentioned.

Finished all the DLC for fallout 3, except for Mothership Zeta. Any cheap way to get that?

And I'm going to send these discs back Monday, I promise 83!

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Where's the tattoo that says "Remember Sammy Jankis" or "Never answer the phone"?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't feel comfortable tattooing my hand, or I'd get the Sammy Jankis tattoo. I have considered getting one of Leonard's tattoos in an out-of-the way location, like my thigh (I think the license plate number is there). I absolutely love Memento, it's my favorite film.

[quote name='Rocko']I wouldn't feel comfortable tattooing my hand, or I'd get the Sammy Jankis tattoo. I have considered getting one of Leonard's tattoos in an out-of-the way location, like my thigh (I think the license plate number is there). I absolutely love Memento, it's my favorite film.[/QUOTE]

One of my favs, as well.

I have no tats (as I suffer from extreme trypanophobia) or I'd get "Never answer the phone" or "Don't believe his lies" (yes, technically, that was a photo) on my forearm.

Almost broke my ankle sliding down a slip n slide. I don't know what hurts more the ankle or the embarassment from falling in front of my co workers.

If you're on twitter, follow @CoolAssMarvin. Here are his last two tweets:

CoolAssMarvin marvin
Any $$$$a that makes monthly payments on car insurance is ignorant. $$$$a you SAVE MONEY when you pay up front pshhh SMDH.

CoolAssMarvin marvin
I don't wanna sound like a geek but I measure my dick with the metric system since that shit is the international standard. (22CM) ;)

CoolAssMarvin marvin
I just watched that Eat Pray Love. Damn! That bitch Julia Roberts is a national treasure. #truth

Coolassmarvin: I wish more coffee joints used coffee ice cubes in ice coffee. That shit'll spoil a [ninja]. :lol:

This dude is awesome, Munch!

[quote name='munch']Finished all the DLC for fallout 3, except for Mothership Zeta. Any cheap way to get that?

And I'm going to send these discs back Monday, I promise 83![/QUOTE]

No worries. Just dont steal the poster. ;)

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']So I can stream Star Trek Voyager but not DS9 on Netflix.

#-o[/QUOTE]

Noticed that, too. I never watched DS9, so I was hoping to catch up on it.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Hmmmm. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record...do I go for the PS3 or 360 version? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Neither. You stay away from Crapcom and their bullshit hardon for Frank West.
Probably get it on whatever platform you did for the first, since your save gets you swag.

DS9 was the best (especially in the later seasons) trek series in my opinion. Next generations comes close....

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Neither. You stay away from Crapcom and their bullshit hardon for Frank West.
Probably get it on whatever platform you did for the first, since your save gets you swag.[/QUOTE]

But I have the same Frank West hard-on.

Been thinking about getting more PS3 games. well, since my stock was cleaned out, I only have 1 PS3 game and 3 360 games - and one is DR2 that I just boguht again today. I almost bought the PS3 version, but figured I'd keep going for cheeze.

[quote name='Chika']Had a great time at the bed race today. [/QUOTE]

Go to bed, young lady!

Wait, you already did this afternoon. No...the beds came to you.

Then I shall go to bed.

G'night!

[quote name='PlumeNoir']But I have the same Frank West hard-on.

Been thinking about getting more PS3 games. well, since my stock was cleaned out, I only have 1 PS3 game and 3 360 games - and one is DR2 that I just boguht again today. I almost bought the PS3 version, but figured I'd keep going for cheeze.[/QUOTE]

Oh, so you're part of the problem that loves that balding Elvis wannabe with hairplugs, huh? Is it cause "he covered wars, y'know?".

Chuck Greene > Frank West all day every day. :booty:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Oh, so you're part of the problem that loves that balding Elvis wannabe with hairplugs, huh? Is it cause "he covered wars, y'know?".

Chuck Greene > Frank West all day every day. :booty:[/QUOTE]

Except for:
"Chuck, help me out of this herd of zombies!"
"Just hang tight - I need to run back and give my daughter some medicine. While I trust that broad I just met to keep an eye on her, I won't leave the medicine needed to keep her alive with Stacey. Try not to die!"

However, I will contend that Jessie > Isabella all night long.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Noticed that, too. I never watched DS9, so I was hoping to catch up on it.[/QUOTE]

DS9 is coming in the fall, October or November I believe.

I'm telling you guys, follow @CoolAssMarvin:

CoolAssMarvin marvin
hahaha nice balloon mortgage rate $$$$a. didn't any ya'll stupid motherfuckers watch the news in 2009. those assets are toxic as fuck!

CoolAssMarvin marvin
crazy bitches like michelle bachman are always a trip between the sheets. shes a hypocrite takein those federal farm subsidies though

CoolAssMarvin marvin
I got a tempurpedic matress. its good for my back but it can be hard to fuck on it. plus it sucks up pussy juice likea sponge tahahaha holla

[quote name='munch']CoolAssMarvin marvin
I got a tempurpedic matress. its good for my back but it can be hard to fuck on it. plus it sucks up pussy juice likea sponge tahahaha holla[/QUOTE]

Oh my word.

I don't really want to ask, but I've gotta:
(1) Was he fucking without bed sheets?
(2) What kind of woman is he fucking that has enough juice to soak the sheets through and test the sponge like qualities of the mattress?

:rofl:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Oh my word.

I don't really want to ask, but I've gotta:
(1) Was he fucking without bed sheets?
(2) What kind of woman is he fucking that has enough juice to soak the sheets through and test the sponge like qualities of the mattress?

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

We have a memory foam mattress. Maybe this is something we should investigate?

I gotta go and do a full tilt reversal on my panning of passive 3d. After spending some serious time with both options it's now much more desirable- even with the reduced "per-eye" resolution.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I gotta go and do a full tilt reversal on my panning of passive 3d. After spending some serious time with both options it's now much more desirable- even with the reduced "per-eye" resolution.[/QUOTE]

I need to figure out how to use my 3d. I downloaded a couple 3d game demos, but they didn't really seem 3d, other than the menu options and text boxes. One of these days, I'll rent a 3d blu ray and test it out.

[quote name='seanr1221']Who's this Marvin?

Pretty great weekend. Back to reality. Think I might rent Rango tonight, I heard it's good.[/QUOTE]

Wait, this is CoolAssMarvin:

CoolAssMarvin marvin
you motherfuckers call this a cobb salad?! where the fuck is the watercress!? this is some amateur shit!

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I need to figure out how to use my 3d. I downloaded a couple 3d game demos, but they didn't really seem 3d, other than the menu options and text boxes. One of these days, I'll rent a 3d blu ray and test it out.[/QUOTE]

I've done very little gaming, but running the full gambit of the HBO 3D on demand kid's movies certainly gave me some perspective on how much more tolerable long term viewing is with passive.

How to Train your Dragon was phenomenal, I enjoyed those flying sequences immensely- where before they felt unnecessarily long.

[quote name='munch']Wait, this is CoolAssMarvin:

CoolAssMarvin marvin
you motherfuckers call this a cobb salad?! where the fuck is the watercress!? this is some amateur shit![/QUOTE]

"i'm gonna burn this no-watercress-havin motherfucking diner down to the fucking ground... on yelp." ~CAM

I think I would enjoy reading his yelp reviews.

There's some dry tongue in cheek humor there, like the Mitt Romney tweet. Hilarious.

CoolAssMarvin marvin
ladies always ask me why my stroke feel so good in bed. the answer is simple. pilates + yoga

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Christina Hendricks is where it's at. I wanna die between them titties.[/QUOTE]

I would have to concur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back