OTT addict 'dies from blood clot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a beefy 5-layer burrito the other day and put a bunch of sriracha into it, mixed it all around, then put it on the panini grill. Shit was actually food! :D[quote name='Rocko']I really need a "water pipe," I'm so sick of getting ash in my fuckin' mouth.[/QUOTE]I've had this piece for years and never get ash in my mouth.
http://maryjaneshq.com/images/products/Ashcatcher%20Pipe.jpg
Get compliments all the time about it. The bowl is really deep, too. Or get some screens for your current pipe.

[quote name='Trakan']I'm telling you, I'm not playing it. MW3 will have to last 2 years.[/QUOTE]

You're gonna come around when everbody but yourself is playing it.

Hey, I have a 20% off laptop code that can be used at amazon. If anyone wants to to buy a laptop today, including macbook pros, let me know. We can work something out.

[quote name='darthbudge']Are you selling it or giving it away Munch? My roommate has been looking to get a new laptop and he might be interested in it.[/QUOTE]

I would like to get something for it, like a $20 gift card to amazon. It's a long story, but I just got screwed over on ebay tring to sell the code so it needs to be used asap. I'll even send the code, let him use it, then get the gc.

[quote name='darthbudge']Shit, I thought we were past the random banning of OTT members...[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's a random banning of a GGT member? There are those as well. ;)

I'd have been interested in buying that coupon, munch, except that the 11" Macbook Air is only available in stock form from amazon, which only has 2 GB of RAM, which is pretty woefully inadequate except for light users (where, admittedly, it would be fine). Oh well. Note that you really can't upgrade the ram in an Air because it is soldered to the board. Well, I suppose you could, but it's not something I'd try!

[quote name='Pookymeister'](*pokes head in*)

From the looks of it from modpanel, the ban reason is self-requested permaban.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck?
He was musing that his 35k posts meant he was a loser with no life, but shit. :cry:

Damn he didn't even say goodbye? :cry:

[quote name='Number83']It's a Mod...SCATTER!!![/QUOTE]

It's a Pooky! Gather!!! Any good new Mindy Main movies I should know about?

I never got why people request a permaban. Are you really that addicted to the OTT that you cant tear yourself away from it?

Cag is one of the best site in terms of Ratio of useful info vs just effing about.

[quote name='Chika']It's amazing how many foods contain gluten these days - things that you wouldn't think . One of my doctors actually said he recommends most of his patients eat as little wheat as possible since so many conditions are made worse by the way the body breaks down wheat.[/QUOTE]

Had a crazy naturopath doctor try and tell us the same thing. She was talking about how much "clearer" her mind felt since she and her family stopped eating gluten.:roll:

I hear crazy people at work and granola moms my wife knows self-diagnosing themselves with gluten sensitivites all the time.
The whole gluten-free thing is just a fad if you ask me. It's only necessary if you have a diagnosed actual auto-immune problem like Celiac.

[quote name='Maklershed']
It's a Pooky! Gather!!! Any good new Mindy Main movies I should know about?[/QUOTE]

:lol:
She left a great void when she retired. We need to pick someone new to fixate over.

[quote name='munch']I would like to get something for it, like a $20 gift card to amazon. It's a long story, but I just got screwed over on ebay tring to sell the code so it needs to be used asap. I'll even send the code, let him use it, then get the gc.[/QUOTE]

I just talked to him and he can't purchase one today. I hope you find somebody to take it.

[quote name='Pookymeister']:lol:
She left a great void when she retired. We need to pick someone new to fixate over.[/QUOTE]

What?! She retired? Awww man. And I'm one step ahead of you - Faith Leon. Rookie of the year imo!

It appears I got put in charge of a team. Maybe this means I'll get that promotion I've been gunning for. Team meeting tomorrow though, so probably not.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It appears I got put in charge of a team. Maybe this means I'll get that promotion I've been gunning for. Team meeting tomorrow though, so probably not.[/QUOTE]
That's always good news.
More responsibility, more work, settle squabbles, be the bad guy, you get blamed, same pay.
I see no downside to this.
:)
In all seriousness, congratulations.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It appears I got put in charge of a team. [/QUOTE]

Uh oh, looks like Fear 4: The Search for Alma's Gold is gonna start going in a new direction!

God damn I wish it was that much responsibility. I'm just now heading up a small group of four on a certain task, namely get repro on bugs that are unreproable. Really just means that I get to write the reports at the end, but fuck it, responsibility looks good in the end.

Saw The Help last night. It was actually really good. Saw The Change-Up a few nights ago. A couple cheap laughs but not worth it, obviously. Probably seeing Final Destination 5 tonight.

The down side of getting with a girl who loves to go to the movies but has shitty movie taste. :|

[quote name='Rocko']Saw The Help last night. It was actually really good. Saw The Change-Up a few nights ago. A couple cheap laughs but not worth it, obviously. Probably seeing Final Destination 5 tonight.

The down side of getting with a girl who loves to go to the movies but has shitty movie taste. :|[/QUOTE]

The missus was like that. Saw Hoodwinked in theaters. Then we saw Scary Movie 4. After that I turned to her and said "you don't get to choose movies anymore"

Friendly reminder: If you have a 3DS you need to visit the eSho before Midnight tonight to get your 20 free games.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']The missus was like that. Saw Hoodwinked in theaters. [/QUOTE]
Hoodwinked went to the theaters? That was the first sub $5 :br: I ever bought-even my kid hated it.

When I bought it I thought to myself, "this must be a price mistake." It was a mistake all-right.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm debating trading my DS lite for the $99 3DS at GS...[/QUOTE]
I saw that, it's tempting. I just don't wanna do the POWER DOUCHE plan or whatever. Plus I'd have to peel about a dozen glitter princess stickers off of ours.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone get extra free MS Points from the MS screw up? I got a total of 1560 which I already spent :cool:[/QUOTE]

What the fuck are you talking about? Share the weatlh. :bouncy:

--

H3ll -- Hoodwinked had a 3D sequel that was just in theatres.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What the fuck are you talking about? Share the weatlh. :bouncy:

--

H3ll -- Hoodwinked had a 3D sequel that was just in theatres.[/QUOTE]

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/11/xbox-live-rewards-glitch-awarding-extra-ms-points/

You can check your rewarded points here: https://billing.microsoft.com/points.aspx

EDIT: They won't be retracting the error either:
http://twitter.com/#!/XboxSupport/status/101809118850973697

---------

Both were in theaters, they both had a short run. I thought the first was pretty fun, but its been years since I've seen it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
H3ll -- Hoodwinked had a 3D sequel that was just in theatres.[/QUOTE]
smiley_suicidio.gif

I thought for sure it had to have been a straight to video release.

Something I noticed today when I thought was kind of funny. Most people will just set their alarm clock on the other side of the room. My dad? He has it on a shitty radio station. :razz:

Ok, so who wants this code for free? It's 20% off a laptop at Amazon. The thought of it being used by this guy is driving me insane.

Basically, pick a computer from here, then put the code into the box. You need to do it tonight or tomorrow. This other guy has the code, so I know he will use it once I refund him the money.

PM me if you want it gratis. You can save a shit ton on a macbook pro.

[quote name='JStryke']Something I noticed today when I thought was kind of funny. Most people will just set their alarm clock on the other side of the room. My dad? He has it on a shitty radio station. :razz:[/QUOTE]

Me too.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']nothing for me either.

Hell, that's not a bad deal, but (1) still leaves me with my DS Lite and (2) there are no Fry's here. :\[/QUOTE]
I can see that, not having a close Fry's stinks- I'm not near one anymore so I'd have to PM as well. The easy part for me, I have a ton of nieces and nephews that would be chomping at the bit for a hand-me-down DS lite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back