OTT has sex with teenager over 300 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be hard to figure out if you may have a problem like that (can't know for sure until a professional diagnoses you; You may be a hypochondriac) much less admitting it.

People can be cruel, and even family can spend years upon years criticizing you, claiming you're at fault and have made a conscious decision to act the way you act and exhibit the shortcomings that you do.

In news that probably wouldn't surprise anyone, I've been through something similar. This is the first time I'm admitting this to anyone besides close friends, and it's probably not the best idea to do so in a thread where most of the people here who dislike me post, but I was recently diagnosed as bipolar/manic depressive type 2.

Good for you for doing what you're doing, Mana Knight.

[quote name='tiredfornow']to what? the ten crack commandments? I think the first step is not letting anyone know how much cash you hold, cause then enemies will try and stick you for your paper. :cool:[/quote]
Why do you think I only carry that plastic, son?

zew, that PSU you have only has 25a on the 12v rail (the one you care about for your video card). It might work with that 4850, but forum type persons (who tend to overestimate) say you want 30 minimum. Since I haven't been able to find an official source that says how many amps exactly the video card would draw, I can only go off that 30 and guess that they overestimate a bit.

That PSU you have is a prime example of why you can't just look at watts when buying a PSU. I'm not saying that to be a douchebag or whatever, but it is a good example. It has worked for you obviously, and that's good.

The OP should be changed to the Dr. Phil OTT.

In keeping with the health issues, I hadn't pooped in two days prior to this morning. It was the biggest #2 ever.

[quote name='Eviltude']The OP should be changed to the Dr. Phil OTT.

In keeping with the health issues, I hadn't pooped in two days prior to this morning. It was the biggest #2 ever.[/quote]
Did you snap a picture of it?

wait a sec..

zew, what video card do you have and how are you powering it? that psu doesn't have any pci-e connectors according to the specs page.

nevermind I'm dumb. probably just using two smaller ones in an adapter.

I got a pic of the problem on that Bravia.
010-2.jpg

What should I expect to get for it? I'm torn between listing on half or listing on ebay.

[quote name='DarthPuma']

What should I expect to get for it? I'm torn between listing on half or listing on ebay.[/QUOTE]

That looks like shit. Your best bet is Craigslist.

Gym is filled with noob andf only one hot new chick.

There is a guy that looks like the mighty mugg version of the fat guy from lost. I think he's even waring the same shirt.

"According to my grandpa some dude came" - darthpuma

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']This week's XBLA release is $2 DLC for Castle Crashers?[/quote]

Yeah, what are they thinking? A $10 puzzler with no demo that is nothing more than a copy of a free flash game is way better.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Spend $100-200 to fix it...try to get a quote before you accept, you could easily sell it for $400-500 after its fixed.[/QUOTE]

The closest sony repair shop is in lawton, 50 minutes away. He quoted me 250 to 500, but that was a ballpark. I don't think we have a repair place here.

If I could get it fixed for 1 to 2 hundred I'd keep it.

I will laugh at you if your PSU doesn't pack the juice for that card for solely using watts (I already laughed at you for that one) as a guideline and then all this stuff I've told zew, LP.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah, what are they thinking? A $10 puzzler with no demo that is nothing more than a copy of a free flash game is way better.[/quote]
:whistle2:s What the fuck are you talking about?

Cuboid

BTW, good job with that trophy thread. I was just looking for something like that over the weekend. I can't believe I haven't noticed that before today.

I'm thinking about getting that Android Phone. I'm already on a T-mobile plan and it wouldnt cost too much to switch over.

But the texting service is mandatory....blegh.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm just going to quickly say, one time my Mom did leak it out to me, but didn't really explain it. After thinking of everything Sean said, along with how my parents treated me all these years (when I've told them many times they don't have to) and being put in certain groups I could never figure out why as a kid, I guess that was the reason. I'll truly admit, most symptoms are ME. But that's all I'm going to say, I rather people don't try to reply to my post here giving me advice because that will just throw the OTT into another topic and I rather not go there. I tried my hardest to forget when my Mom kind of leaked it out to me, but it STILL sticks in my mind right now (and I still remember exactly where I was told that, while riding in the car).[/QUOTE]

I'm not really familiar with adults on the spectrum (since I only work in early intervention) but your best bet would be to get evaluated; unless you want to keep wondering your entire life.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Will my PSU have the problem you think Zew might have, CK64?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139001

It looks like it only has 18 A on its 12 V rails, but there are 3 of them...[/QUOTE]
heheh..

no that won't have any problem. Its the combined 12v rail amps that matter. So that has about 54.6-57 amps on the 12v rail (overkill for pretty much anything).

If you want a little extra info, for certain specification PSUs you can only put a certain amount of amps on a split rail, I think the max is 22a. If a device requires more than those 22a to power it, it simply draws power from the next rail. This makes it ever so slightly less efficient than if the power supply had a large single rail, which is why people like to get ridiculous stuff like 60a on a single rail.

But yea, that will work just fine. Generally speaking, a Corsair PSU will power anything. They are widely considered to be the best mainstream consumer psus.

My brother's 360 is getting 2 rings (overheating) even though he barely turned on his system and it hasn't had time to overheat. Just a matter of time til he gets the 3 of death. I'm going to tell him to play it vertical, maybe that will help.

Anyone link their PayPal to a bank account?

I'm new to this...so if I wanted to pay someone, and I had no money in my PayPal, I'd have to wait 3-4 days before being able to pay them?

All must see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

I'm going to see The Wrestler and Gran Torino after work, on Sunday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back