OTT has sex with teenager over 300 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']Anyone link their PayPal to a bank account?

I'm new to this...so if I wanted to pay someone, and I had no money in my PayPal, I'd have to wait 3-4 days before being able to pay them?[/QUOTE]

you should be able to transfer pretty much instantly

[quote name='crystalklear64']I will laugh at you if your PSU doesn't pack the juice for that card for solely using watts (I already laughed at you for that one) as a guideline and then all this stuff I've told zew, LP.[/quote]

I checked the specs, it should fit. The PSU specs weren't listed on the site, but I have a 500W PSU so I should be fine on that as well.

[quote name='seanr1221']Anyone link their PayPal to a bank account?

I'm new to this...so if I wanted to pay someone, and I had no money in my PayPal, I'd have to wait 3-4 days before being able to pay them?[/quote]

They will receive it instantly.

My bank account is linked to my paypal and when I don't have money in my PayPal, I can send an "E-check" from my bank account.

Thanks guys, I was thrown off when I saw this message

Add Funds by Electronic Funds Transfer Secure Transaction

It takes 3-5 business days to electronically transfer funds from your bank account to your PayPal account.

That is if you want to transfer the money from your bank account into your Paypal account. You could just use it as a backup funding source when you make a purchase and the person receiving the money will get it instantly.

my 360 keeps getting the red ring, but all I have to do is turn it off and back on and it'll work fine. the only game it does that with is sonic unleashed, too. its happened five times already. :/

[quote name='Brak']All must see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

I'm going to see The Wrestler and Gran Turino after work, on Sunday.[/quote]

I want to go with you. :(

Buy me popcorn, $$$$a!

[quote name='crystalklear64']heheh..

no that won't have any problem. Its the combined 12v rail amps that matter. So that has about 54.6-57 amps on the 12v rail (overkill for pretty much anything).

If you want a little extra info, for certain specification PSUs you can only put a certain amount of amps on a split rail, I think the max is 22a. If a device requires more than those 22a to power it, it simply draws power from the next rail. This makes it ever so slightly less efficient than if the power supply had a large single rail, which is why people like to get ridiculous stuff like 60a on a single rail.

But yea, that will work just fine. Generally speaking, a Corsair PSU will power anything. They are widely considered to be the best mainstream consumer psus.[/QUOTE]Great. :)
You did recommend it, after all.

Also: I'm starting DII yet again. I got pretty busy last semester, but I'm going to manage my time better this semester.
Let me know when you play, assuming you still do.

[quote name='Maklershed']Neat

http://naturalhallucinogen.com/ [/QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/graphics/011109_hacking_your_brain/

While I don't know the answer to your question seanr, I can give you this information.

I have mine linked to my paypal, I was going to link my debit card as well, but then thought that would be redundant since I was linking to my checking account anyway.

I bought a live sub from someone after I had linked my debit card but BEFORE I had confirmed it. Transaction happened instantly, I'm not sure if it used my unconfirmed card or my bank account.

Anyway, I sent them an e-mail to cancel the debit link and got the following response:
Thank you for contacting PayPal.
Hello my name is Cristina, I am sorry for the inconvenience of having to contact us to resolve your concern. I understand that you would like cancel the debit card confirmation process. I will be happy to assist you with this. Mr. ck64, you can simply remove the card on your account if you do not want to confirm it. To remove a credit or debit card from your PayPal account(instructions) Please note: If you remove your only credit card and you have a confirmed bank account, the Instant Transfer payment option will no longer be available. Payments from your bank account will be sent as eChecks, which take 3 to 4 business days to clear. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again. Sincerely,Cristina
--
So, I think it will work instantly, but you'll get a hold on your account for 3-4 days on your account before the money actually gets taken.

I have mine linked to my bank account. It doesn't take 3-4 days. Payment goes to the person instantly, and gets taken from your bank account within 1-2 days.

[quote name='Liquid 2']

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/graphics/011109_hacking_your_brain/[/quote]

Cool. That rubber hand and pinocchio thing is really weird.

Oh and about the Ganzfeld Procedure .. there was a really interesting show on The Science Channel not too long ago where they put people in sensory deprivation chambers for 48 hours. The people that were in the group that were experiencing absolutely nothing (another group was wearing headphones with static whitenoise) all hallucinated. They thought they saw snakes, piles of food, or relatives in the room with them.

[quote name='Maklershed']Cool. That rubber hand and pinocchio thing is really weird.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to try the Purkinje Lights the next time I have a good view of the sun.

The first of three upcoming DLC packs for Fallout 3, titled "Operation: Anchorage," is set for release January 27th, but thanks to an update released for the game today, people with the PC version got a little sneak of what the achievements and quests found in the DLC are going to be.

As with most of the current achievements, there will be four new achievements for completing quests. There may be more than these four quests as there are multiple mini-quests found throughout the Wasteland, but these four can be confirmed:

Aiding the Outcasts (20)
The Guns of Anchorage (20)
Paving the Way (20)
Operation: Anchorage (40)
The four new achievements will add 100 extra gamerscore in total. For screenshots of the achievements in action, view this thread for the proof from forumgoer Anxion.
of course on the 27th. :/
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/...chorage---Achievements-and-Quests-Leaked.html

Thanks again guys. So basically having some money in there would only be beneficial to the person I'm sending it too, they'd get it sooner, correct?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Sean, why don't you just use a credit/checking card to pay through paypal?[/QUOTE]

Unless she didn't know what she was talking about, my mom said there's a charge for using a CC.

I just took a couple hundred out of one of my accounts and put it into a "PayPal" account.

[quote name='seanr1221']Unless she didn't know what she was talking about, my mom said there's a charge for using a CC.

I just took a couple hundred out of one of my accounts and put it into a "PayPal" account.[/QUOTE]

I've never noticed a charge...

And the thing about having that few hundred in there is that it's at Paypal's mercy. They could lock it up for as long as they want, and you wouldn't be able to do shit.

No, the 200.00 is in a TD account that's linked to PayPal, I have 0.00 in the PayPal account.

I said "PayPal" account meaning, a bank account that I will only use for PayPal ;)

I didn't want anything linked to either of my main accounts.

If I buy the DLC for the 360, will I be able to download it on the PC, too?

My brother can't find his receipt. Do MS need it? Can they just go off the manufacture date (2007-10-11) since it's under 3 years?

[quote name='Brak']If I buy the DLC for the 360, will I be able to download it on the PC, too?[/QUOTE]probably not, but you'll buy it anyways.

[quote name='Chika']do any of ya'll nukkas know how to write a formal press release?[/quote]

I do, but there's nothing special about it, unless you're doing one for radio.

Looking at putting more ram in this laptop, however, the options seem to indicate I can use either CL=5 or CL=6... does it matter as long as both chips match?

I traded in games to Gamestop for 80.00 that I bought from BBV for 50.00 and picked up Little Big Penis...any user levels worth checking out?

[quote name='seanr1221']I traded in games to Gamestop for 80.00 that I bought from BBV for 50.00 and picked up Little Big Penis...any user levels worth checking out?[/quote]
There was a Back to the Future level that was pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back