OTT is Dead. OTT Remains Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got about 5 hours of sleep last night. So I'll see how I make it through work tonight.

When I get home I'll probably just crash. No game time for me.

It took about two weeks of growing the beard for it to finally stop itching. Now I need to trim it. Or just shave it off and return to the constant 5 o'clock shadow.

Yes! Yesssss!!!

I never thought it would happen, but it did!!!!

Kojima finally gave Snake a voice that doesn't like someone trying to do a voice!!!!!

Yes! Yesssss!!!

Kojima finally gave Snake a voice that doesn't like someone trying to do a voice!!!!!
It won't be the same though. I will admit at least that Sutherland doing the voice sounds pretty good in my head, but I'm hoping Hayter makes an appearance as Solid Snake somewhere in the story. He IS Snake in my mind.

With the new forum software, are threads still limited to 500 posts?

If so, may I suggest the next OTT be OTT 3.0? I'll leave the subtitle stuff to you guys though.

With CAG 3.0, Tapatalk is a necessity, at least until they give us some vastly improved themes. I have been visiting less it is so bad. Tapatalk will get me back on the site.

Yes! Yesssss!!!

It won't be the same though. I will admit at least that Sutherland doing the voice sounds pretty good in my head, but I'm hoping Hayter makes an appearance as Solid Snake somewhere in the story. He IS Snake in my mind.
I think he will. It wouldn't make sense to have Hayter talk to himself when Snake and Boss eventually cross paths.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back