OTT is Dead. OTT Remains Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ[/QUOTE]

Quick, somebody flip Mak over...I think he's fallen and can't get up!

[quote name='Number83'] IMO, BioShock managed to pull it off.[/QUOTE]

Which tells me that I probably wouldn't agree with you on those other games either. Bioshock's story was inane. For an hour or so I was tricked by the atmosphere, but once you get past that the story was just as dumb and nonsensical as any other video game story. Which is fine if the game is fun. And it was pretty fun, though I didn't come close to finishing it. But then I rarely finish any game these days.

*doesn't come close to finishing BioShock*

*deems storyline "inane"; "dumb"*

*spreads the word online*

*feels better about self*

Started up AC: Revelations last night.

Or as my wife calls it:"That stupid game where you're always jumping into haystacks that just happen to be all over the place?
She also got mad when I told her I hadn't played this one before. "Well, what number is it? 3?" "No, it's Revelations. You already told me that. What number is it!"

Started playing dark souls again. i dont know why but it takes me a real long time to find where im suppose to go.I also really hate the aiming on this game. i always end up missing at least once.

Im hoping to start and beat friday the 13th on nes so I can atleast justify buying the Comic con exclusive figure based on the games jason.

[quote name='eldergamer']Started up AC: Revelations last night.

Or as my wife calls it:"That stupid game where you're always jumping into haystacks that just happen to be all over the place?
She also got mad when I told her I hadn't played this one before. "Well, what number is it? 3?" "No, it's Revelations. You already told me that. What number is it!"[/QUOTE]

Just tell her AC 2.2

Your wife's lucky. Mine now knows that it's useless to try and talk to me whilst playing AC

I am glad the deal on the AMD FX-8150 expired (it was 100 at TD). I was getting tempted to buy it and replace my old ass desktop upstairs.

[quote name='eldergamer']started up ac: Revelations last night.

Or as my wife calls it:"that stupid game where you're always jumping into haystacks that just happen to be all over the place?
She also got mad when i told her i hadn't played this one before. "well, what number is it? 3?" "no, it's revelations. You already told me that. What number is it!"[/quote]

ac 2.75

My main media hard drive shit the bed on Saturday. All in all I lost something like 70 movies and 42000 songs (around half of my total). Learned my lesson, going to RAID that shit once I get everything back. Fuck not backing shit up.

AC: Revelations is very similar to Brotherhood. It's the same missions and challenges, just with a different city.

Pringles Multi Grain cheddar chips are a poor man's Sun Chips.

I now have 11,500 songs uploaded to Google Play.

[quote name='JStryke']I've somehow missed that. I could actually see myself trying that feature out myself some day.[/QUOTE]

Haha im going to try it out as much as possible.

I gotta change this white background. Bring back the black!

So I spent maybe 90 minutes playing AC: Revelations last night. Only 30 of those minutes was actually advancing the story.

It seems like I spent the rest of the time doing busy work: renovating buildings, recruiting assassins, climbing towers, etc.

Somehow temporarily lost my avatar. Here's hoping I didn't lose my signature as well. Don't remember what site it was on at the moment.

It feels like I've never used forums before with how much everything has changed in 3.0. My bookmarks are bad now and the links in my threads are all broken now.

This is gonna take some getting used to. How do you get to the first new post? And does it seem like the font is too small?

Can't seem to find the User CP or subscription list either.

I'm scared of changes!

Last edited by a moderator:

So I spent maybe 90 minutes playing AC: Revelations last night. Only 30 of those minutes was actually advancing the story.

It seems like I spent the rest of the time doing busy work: renovating buildings, recruiting assassins, climbing towers, etc.
Yup, not a fan of the white background.

I don't think you can.
That sucks. Hopefully they fix that soon.

Is there a way to change the background color? I'm not feeling these light ones. The site does look kind of nice. 

I also like how the site goes directly to the forums. Did anyone ever use the home page? And did Cheapy actually update it?

It's also pretty neat that you can open a thread and see the first and last post. And lol at the OTT being 'hot'.

I think they were just focusing on getting the forums up and running first before worrying about the home page and all of the other stuff. The dark theme is coming a bit later on.

Switching to the IP board theme is horrible. Worse than the stark white.

Oh god, why can't I hit Alt-S to quick post anymore? I need my short cut keys.

And where's the quick and simple "Deals" link up at the top?

And why am I complaining in the most dead thread in all of CAG?

With that attitude, of course it'll die again soon.

I'd say out with the pessimism, but than the thread really would die.

Holy crap the white background is freaking me out.

For a minute I thought that John Cena was celebrating CAG's 10 year anniversary at the top of the page.

I remember I would spend hours playing, only to realize that I hadn't actually completed an actual mission yet that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back