Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyFoxDarko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
6uql6ae.jpg

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']My birthday is in about 2 weeks. :D[/quote]
Hoorah, January babies. Are you dreading school? Don't we start on Wednesday and not Tuesday?

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Hoorah, January babies. Are you dreading school? Don't we start on Wednesday and not Tuesday?[/quote]
Seriously? I have no idea.
My first day is Tuesday...so if this is true, then my first day is on Thursday.
I'm kinda excited about meeting even more new people, I'm dreading the classes though. :cry:

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Hoorah, January babies. Are you dreading school? Don't we start on Wednesday and not Tuesday?[/QUOTE]
That reminds me that I need to find out when I go back.

I hope it's not tomorrow. :cry:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Seriously? I have no idea.
My first day is Tuesday...so if this is true, then my first day is on Thursday.
I'm kinda excited about meeting even more new people, I'm dreading the classes though. :cry:[/quote]

I'm kind of a nerd-o. My classes are immediate right after the other so I'm always just walking straight to class.

[quote name='Liquid 2']What? :rofl:[/quote]

That didn't make sense? :[

[quote name='zewone']That reminds me that I need to find out when I go back.

I hope it's not tomorrow. :cry:[/quote]

That would be bawlz.

Oh shi-, classes start tomorrow for me too. I was hoping they'd start on Tuesday and I wouldn't have to go till Wednesday. Shit means a truncated Hoody Hoo session tonight for me. :whistle2:/

At least next Monday is a holiday.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']That didn't make sense? :[[/QUOTE]It was just hilarious how matter-of-fact-ly you said it, like it were the most obvious thing in the world. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']It's nine fucking fifteen, Budge. :baby::roll:[/quote]

here it's 10:15 and i need to be up by 5-fucking-30am.

kingdom under fire makes me feel like i'm playing an advanced gauntlet.

and its a wonderful thing. -thumbs up-

idk, jfd. i'm hoping next semester(for sure, actually), as this semester i'm hoping to get a car and slow down on working a bit so i can concentrate on schoo'. i need to. ^__^

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Go back where?
STC?[/QUOTE]
School.

What's STC? The broke-ass college you go to?

[quote name='TFN']kingdom under fire makes me feel like i'm playing an advanced gauntlet.

and its a wonderful thing. -thumbs up-

idk, jfd. i'm hoping next semester(for sure, actually), as this semester i'm hoping to get a car and slow down on working a bit so i can concentrate on schoo'. i need to. ^__^[/QUOTE]
You play KUF online yet?

And no car? You TMK-ing it?

[quote name='flowery']I can't believe I missed the announcement about The Hobbit. I can not wait.[/QUOTE]
Did you hear about the sequel to The Hobbit they're planning? :roll:

i'm TMK-ing it. i've got a nice diamondback though, not a huffy from walmart w/ 10 reflectors and a helmet.

not yet, i'm downloading shit right now. when do i start landing mega gold? i'm picking up single number coins off the floor and shit. :[

I get to go to work tomorrow at 6 AM, before class, and I have to walk there, in what apparently is gonna be a foot of snow.

[quote name='flowery']I can't believe I missed the announcement about The Hobbit. I can not wait.[/QUOTE]
Was it officially announced? All I've heard so far are rumors...

[quote name='lordwow']I get to go to work tomorrow at 6 AM, before class, and I have to walk there, in what apparently is gonna be a foot of snow.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:(
Good luck to ya! :cry:

[quote name='lilboo']:whistle2:(
Good luck to ya! :cry:[/QUOTE]

Ya, the shitty part is my department of the university is one of about 5 that doesn't close if the university closes for a snow emergency. So even if my class tomorrow gets cancelled, I'm still working a 6-10,2-6 split shift.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Did you hear about the sequel to The Hobbit they're planning? :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was just reading about all this. It doesn't make any sense really. I guess they are just going to take stories from The History of Middle Earth set.

I just hope it will follow the book very closely. If Ian Holm could be Bilbo again that would also be amazing.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Did anybody watch it?!?! I promise, it will make you laugh out loud![/QUOTE]
I looked and skipped around the video for a minute or two as I've seen it before. I was laughing my ass off the first time I saw it, but this time I guess I just wasnt high enough.

[quote name='TFN']i'm TMK-ing it. i've got a nice diamondback though, not a huffy from walmart w/ 10 reflectors and a helmet.

not yet, i'm downloading shit right now. when do i start landing mega gold? i'm picking up single number coins off the floor and shit. :[[/QUOTE]
Not until you unlock extreme mode (which you unlock when you beat it on hard more, which you unlock when you beat it on normal mode).

I got mad dollarz though. If we play online, I'll hook you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back