OTT Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Third HP movie is the best. Followed by the first, then the second, I'd say. Fourth and Fifth weren't too hot, especially the fourth.[/QUOTE]

what kind of drugs are you on?

The fifth was an affront to nature. The fourth wasn't bad, considering how much they had to cut.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Whoa whoa whoa, I never said that. The fifth book was fucking awesome, it was the movie that was ass.[/QUOTE]

How could you say that? Harry was a total bitch throughout the whole book! The only Gangster parts were
when Sirius bit the dust and when Voldemort and Dumbledore fought

[quote name='Moxio']How could you say that? Harry was a total bitch throughout the whole book! The only Gangster parts were
when Sirius bit the dust and when Voldemort and Dumbledore fought
.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, emo Harry made it awkward... it was very slow.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Whoa whoa whoa, I never said that. The fifth book was fucking awesome, it was the movie that was ass.[/QUOTE]
Moxio did, I was agreeing with him. It was way too long, IMO. The plot was decent but it could have been cut by like 200 pages.

Sixth book is my favorite.

I'm also still extremely upset that Richard Harris died, he was a fantastic Dumbledore. Spot on. The new one is just terrible compared to him.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']what kind of drugs are you on?

The fifth was an affront to nature. The fourth wasn't bad, considering how much they had to cut.[/QUOTE]
As I said, the fourth felt so rushed it wasn't even enjoyable. I preferred the fifth. Not saying it's good, but I feel like the fourth is worse.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah I did that too and it's part of my only complaint of Fallout 3. It doesn't protect you from skipping ahead. Tranquility Lane is the second to the last main story mission. You probably weren't supposed to
find your dad yet. I did the same thing you did and wandered into that gas station. By doing that, I skipped over three previous missions and thusly did not unlock them and couldn't anymore. So I had to reload to my save from before I found that place. I think if you go with your dad to Rivet City, you'll pretty much end the game. I could be wrong though.

[quote name='Moxio']You are seriously way out of line, LP.[/quote]

Why? She's 18+

[quote name='Maklershed']Are the Harry Potter movies half decent even if you're a person that has zero interest in reading the books?[/quote]

I have never read the books and I've enjoyed each film, can't wait till the next 2...well 3.

[quote name='Moxio']Has everyone on CAG eaten a tomato before?[/quote]

Never...and proud of it.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Hey LP, can you check and see when I registered? It used to say this month but now it says january.[/quote]

Go to your user profile, it says 12/31

1) Design coins and/or paper money
Based on what you have read about money and what we saw at the MASC, design two (2) pieces of money for a fictional country. These two pieces can be coins, paper money, or one of each. You must supply examples (hand or computer drawn) of the money. In addition, the money examples must be supported by a written essay (two (2) page minimum) that explains your design and your reasoning. You must include citations from the texts we have read and the field trip to the MASC.

Damn this class is so fucking easy.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I agree. I love the freedom of doing anything I want but I have already lost about 3 hours of game play from completing the "You just fucked yourself," quests.

But I have actually one all of the main mission before it so I am all good. Though I hate to do it I am checking the Wiki almost every time I play for fear of doing the exact same thing you just did.

I really dont want to be like 30 hours into the game and have to lose 4 or 5 hours due to something random like that.[/QUOTE]

Makler is on drugs.
How you manage to find your father in that vault is NOT important. In talking with him, he thought he missed a lot, but as far as I figure, he basically just missed the step of the quest where you go to the jefferson memorial to check out project purity. It's the same thing I had happen to me after I finished strictly business. I went to talk to Eulogy or whatever his name is... ended up buying the kids freedom... hadn't even found lamplight on my map, or received the rescue from paradise quest, but I'd completed the mission apparently. No harm, no foul. Just because there are multiple ways to accomplish something doesn't mean it's broken.

I suppose what the GS employee told me is kind of true. You can leave Vault 101, run over to the garage, and find dad in Vault 112 in 3 minutes, but it won't really make a difference... just because you didn't follow *every* step of the quests designed to help you find him doesn't mean you didn't find a way to accomplish your end goal.

No offense, but I HATE Secret Santas. I stress out too much over the regular gift giving that I can't handle the additional stress.

I just spend 20 minutes on the phone telling my friend how to get avg free so he can scan for viruses. Seriously, how hard is it to download a fucking program? He already had the trial for the real version, so I don't see why he couldn't figure out the free one.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']No offense, but I HATE Secret Santas. I stress out too much over the regular gift giving that I can't handle the additional stress.[/QUOTE]

do you stress about ruining Christmas, wubb?

[quote name='dcfox']Is there anyway to see how far along you are in the zombie genocide achievement?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, anything that's a progress cheese like that has a status.

[quote name='dcfox']Is there anyway to see how far along you are in the zombie genocide achievement?[/QUOTE]
yesthereisvq9.jpg

[quote name='dcfox']I'm only at 8,554/53,595

How is it? Worth buying?[/QUOTE]

I don't think I even have that many zombies killed...
I can't believe CK hasn't even played through all the campaigned yet either. :\

[quote name='dcfox']How is it? Worth buying?[/quote]

i got it hard cover for $7 at Sam's club. for that, it was worth it. it's short and it's in large print. i'm about halfway through it and it's not what i expected but it's decent. it's a collection of magical kid's stories, kinda like a harry potter-esque version of nursery rhymes. it says it was "translated from ruins by hermoine with footnotes by dumbledore"

but it really doesnt relate to harry potter very much except from a few things being thrown in about deatheaters hating squibs and halfbreeds and muggles.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Heh...that Zombie Genocidest cheezemint is funny. They had to go 1 higher...

Damn...I want DR2...[/quote]

Me too

:whistle2:(

But at least we got DR:Chop 'Till You Drop to tide us over

:rofl:

with the combat shotty, you'd be surprised.

there are far worse acheivements... but you don't need cr0wnd anyway, you've survived 2 campaigns on expert, and that shit is for psychos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back