OTT Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Are the Harry Potter movies half decent even if you're a person that has zero interest in reading the books?[/QUOTE]

Half decent, definitely.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Don't you work for International Business Machines? You should be smarter than that, corrosivefrost.

I still don't understand. I did the Rock Band track export on my original 20GB console and when I got my Elite I was able to transfer them over with the data cable and have all of them work without issue as long as I'm connected to Live, without even touching Microsoft's License Transfer tool.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a transfer kit. And everything isn't on one drive anymore, so that rules out using one.

Emma Watson is way yummy. LinkinTime for days. Kristen Stewart, too. linkintimefornow.[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Wouldn't you be cheating on your precious Keely?[/quote]Keeley*, you fat $$$$$$. >:[

Third HP movie is the best. Followed by the first, then the second, I'd say. Fourth and Fifth weren't too hot, especially the fourth.

[quote name='st0neface']Maklershed, did you check out any Willie Dixon yet?[/quote]

Negative. Some good ol Blues?

Chika sent me the recommendation of Howlin' Wolf and Jimmy Reed. I acquired representative albums of both in a very viable fashion. I haven't listened to either yet however.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah I did that too and it's part of my only complaint of Fallout 3. It doesn't protect you from skipping ahead. Tranquility Lane is the second to the last main story mission. You probably weren't supposed to
find your dad yet. I did the same thing you did and wandered into that gas station. By doing that, I skipped over three previous missions and thusly did not unlock them and couldn't anymore. So I had to reload to my save from before I found that place. I think if you go with your dad to Rivet City, you'll pretty much end the game. I could be wrong though.

[quote name='Rocko']Third HP movie is the best. Followed by the first, then the second, I'd say. Fourth and Fifth weren't too hot, especially the fourth.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me?

5 < 3 < 1 < 2 < 4

It's not really the 5th movie's fault though: the 5th book is just terrible overall and they couldn't have made a good movie on it anyways.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm so broke so I can't join in on this. However, I'd be very curious as to what an OTT member would send me IF I was involved in it. :lol:[/quote]

Vintage Chicago Bulls bedding. ;)

Night OTT. I am really tired tonight.

[quote name='Maklershed']Negative. Some good ol Blues?

Chika sent me the recommendation of Howlin' Wolf and Jimmy Reed. I acquired representative albums of both in a very viable fashion. I haven't listened to either yet however.[/QUOTE]

Good? The man is the poet of the blues for chrissake!

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm so broke so I can't join in on this. However, I'd be very curious as to what an OTT member would send me IF I was involved in it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hey TheManaKnight, are you a big fan of P3/4?

[quote name='Rocko']Third HP movie is the best. Followed by the first, then the second, I'd say. Fourth and Fifth weren't too hot, especially the fourth.[/quote]

Fifth was easily the worst. Makes me worried about 6 and 7, since it's the same director.

[quote name='Wolve11']you left the court open for throat jokes chika, but since you are out of control right now I'm gonna leave it alone.[/quote]

i tend to not leave myself wide open for jokes that i can't take. so joke away.

Yeah, the fifth book was indeed shitty.

I didn't like the fourth movie because the plot just raced and there wasn't a minute of downtime. Shit changed scenes ever four seconds. Loved the book, though.

I question the choice of making the 7th book two movies. If anything I feel like the sixth book had more of a plot to justify that, but I don't think either have enough to be split.

[quote name='Rocko']Third HP movie is the best. Followed by the first, then the second, I'd say. Fourth and Fifth weren't too hot, especially the fourth.[/quote]
Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire are probably the best Harry Potter games. Order of the Phoenix might be good but because of the control issues on the Wii I never finished it.

Stoneface - is his music slow / soulful?

[quote name='Mojimbo']YouTube her in Panic Room, Mak. That should kill your boner.
[/quote]

I saw her on Letterman the other day. One of the hottest chicks ever. (also one of the most vapid and boring sounding as well)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:lol: They're playing that shitty Robocop Xbox game now.[/quote]

I own that game. I got it free with a GS weekly coupon when I bought Armed&Dangerous, and I overpaid

:oops:

[quote name='Moxio']You gotta be kidding me, dcfox.[/quote]
If you liked the books and the movies the games aren't all that bad. Like I said, Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire are pretty good games, even without the Harry Potter license. Prisoner of Azkaban is sort of like Zelda and GoF is like MUA or the X-Men legend games.

I don't like going back and looking at a hot girl when she's young. I did that with Jordana Brewster when I saw that Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie and it kinda killed my boner for her. She has a big forehead.

[quote name='Maklershed']Stoneface - is his music slow / soulful?[/QUOTE]

Not always slow, but definitely soulful. I Am the Blues would be a good album to check out.

[quote name='st0neface']Not always slow, but definitely soulful. I Am the Blues would be a good album to check out.[/quote]

I shall check him out. Thanks for the heads up.

Anybody else having a problem with Steam? I keep getting signed out and match making in L4D has been pretty terrible lately.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, the fifth book was indeed shitty.[/quote]

Whoa whoa whoa, I never said that. The fifth book was fucking awesome, it was the movie that was ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back