OTTer for iPhone, Xbox 360, Playstation3, Nokia N95 for being your pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TFN']You guys missed a good time in the CAGchat yesterday.

Temp was all ''Dude, I think thats a girl.''
And I was all ''Nuh uh, dude! Girls don't like message boards with nerds on 'em!''
Then he was all ''DUDE, HER WEBCAM, NOW!''
I clicked on the webcam, and there was a pair of titties so big they covered the entire webcam screen.
whee.gif

I called her a tranny a couple of times and she changed into a nice pink little number.

Anyways, she came back and after a while left the screen for a bit, but when she came back she had her shirt off and her chest said ''daphatty'' on it really big. Of course he didn't believe us when he came back from being a :baby: in private. :[ She was a big busty chocolate girl though.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

No comment.

It was actually some large unattractive girl, lordwow.

I'm just exaggerating on the ''fun'' factor of it. :x

Not sure if she was part of the forums.

[quote name='strummerbs']Did they at least give you a heads up to clean?[/quote]
Did I not tell you about last time?

So, last week, they left a little door tag telling us that they're going to be showing our apartment on Thurs. I was going to be at work during that time, and hate it when people are in my apartment that I don't know. So I called them asking them if there was a way for them not to show my apartment. They said that if we resign our lease that they won't show it, but otherwise they are going to show it and I don't have a choice. I asked them not to but they said they were going to anyway. I then told them that my place is a disaster area (still have our small Christmas Tree up) and it's extremely messy and embarassing, and I really don't want it to be shown to people, and they probably don't want to show it to people. The lady then told me that it doesn't matter, that they will still show it anyway, and that people only really want to so see the layout and don't care about the mess.

So at that point I decided that because of work I was only going to have an hour or two to myself the next day, not counting sleep, that I wasn't going to clean my apartment for these assholes. I ended up getting a friend to stop by my apartment to sit in while they were showing the place. I've really decided not to even try and clean up the place until they stop showing it, just to spite them.

And today, they didn't give us the little notice on the door until yesterday (even though they dated it as Tuesday). So I'm up now waiting for them.

...Ok, they just came in and looked through. Of course they don't take their shoes off, assholes. I made them feel unwelcome. :)

Morning OTT. My little beagle had to be euthanized this morning. Words can't describe how sick and empty hearted I feel about it. :cry:

R.I.P. Cookie :cry:

Why'd you take a picture of your dead dog, Mak? You could've atleast taken a better one, like Cookie running in the fields or somethin'.

What a cutie. Sorry he/she had to go. :[

[quote name='TFN']It was actually some large unattractive girl, lordwow.

I'm just exaggerating on the ''fun'' factor of it. :x

Not sure if she was part of the forums.[/QUOTE]

Hence the no comment :lol:

[quote name='dallow']Yay!!!

Writer's strike is over!

BRING ON THE OFFICE AND FLIGHT OF THE CHONCHORDS![/quote]
Sweet!

[quote name='lordwow']This Xbox thing is hot shiat.[/quote]

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning OTT. My little beagle had to be euthanized this morning. Words can't describe how sick and empty hearted I feel about it. :cry:

R.I.P. Cookie :cry:[/quote]Are you serious?
Really sorry to hear that. :(

*sigh* I've gotta decide in the next 24 hours if I'm going to nix my application to my 4th grad school. It's by far my last choice, and I just found out that unlike the other grad schools, it requires you to send in a DVD of your production skills (a reel). I don't have a reel set up (since all of the other programs are Producer specific, which is more business oriented), and this one is more focused on directing. The only reason I considered applying was because it's in LA, and I thought I'd have a better chance of getting in there than USC/UCLA, but I may just have to not send the app in.
I feel like a jerk since I sent them my GRE scores and my letters of recommendation already, but I'll also save $50.

[quote name='lordwow']That's what I hated most. I eventually kept my room a disaster and gladly let people look at it. The realitor stopped showing it after a few times.[/QUOTE]

Heh, I only had this happen at one place when I rented from a lady who was renting out her old condo. (So she only had one place to show.) Whenver I was in large complexes I guess they'd just show an empty unit.

I remember that landlady came over and looked around saying "Ooo, so messy." Now I'm a slob so I didn't really give a crap but my roommate was neat and that really pissed her off. The common areas were in pretty good shape IMO. The rental market was stone cold for landlords at that time and I think she was just looking for any way she could blame the place not renting on us. :lol:

That was also the place that I put a massive whole in the drywall with my ass. (trying to learn how to do handstand. Gave up after considering myself lucky to not be crippled. ;) ) I had pushed a table in front of it with a box or something covering the hole. I ended up telling her about it a few days before we moved "Oh yeah I think you'll need to get this hole fixed. We bashed the corner of this table into it yesterday." To her credit she used her personal friend handyman dude and only charged me something like $80.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning OTT. My little beagle had to be euthanized this morning. Words can't describe how sick and empty hearted I feel about it. :cry:

R.I.P. Cookie :cry:[/QUOTE]

Wow, I'm very sorry to hear that. :cry:

@TFN - She's not dead in that picture nucca ... that was from this summer when I was typing away on CAG and she walked right up to me and laid down on my feet. I took that after I liberated myself.

My parents are burying her right now. I know it's stupid to get emotional about a dog but I'm gonna miss her so much. :cry:

[quote name='Maklershed']
My parents are burying her right now. I know it's stupid to get emotional about a dog but I'm gonna miss her so much. :cry:[/QUOTE]

fuck no it's not stupid. I'll be a mess when I have to say goodbye to my cat.

[quote name='wubb']Heh, I only had this happen at one place when I rented from a lady who was renting out her old condo. (So she only had one place to show.) Whenver I was in large complexes I guess they'd just show an empty unit.

I remember that landlady came over and looked around saying "Ooo, so messy." Now I'm a slob so I didn't really give a crap but my roommate was neat and that really pissed her off. The common areas were in pretty good shape IMO. The rental market was stone cold for landlords at that time and I think she was just looking for any way she could blame the place not renting on us. :lol:

That was also the place that I put a massive whole in the drywall with my ass. (trying to learn how to do handstand. Gave up after considering myself lucky to not be crippled. ;) ) I had pushed a table in front of it with a box or something covering the hole. I ended up telling her about it a few days before we moved "Oh yeah I think you'll need to get this hole fixed. We bashed the corner of this table into it yesterday." To her credit she used her personal friend handyman dude and only charged me something like $80.[/QUOTE]

What was even worse in my case was the convuluted system used at my university here, the university leased the apartments (and put RAs like me in them all over the effing city). The university has leases on the specific apartments for like 5 years, so they couldn't even rent my apartment (as the university hold the lease until the end of next summer I believe), but decided to show it anyway. The most annoying thing was coming back and finding your bedroom doors open and stuff and knowing you had shut them & worrying about break-ins.

This was also the place that wouldn't let us extend our lease by 2 days so we could move our stuff directly into the new apt. We had a 1 day gap IIRC. Our lease was up Feb 28 (last day of Feb that year) and she said she planned to get there with a crew when we were due to be out (5PM) and have it ready for new tenants to move in the morning of March 1st. Yeah sure. The place needed the walls painted, new carpet since before we moved in, the fridge made loud noises, etc etc.

The place was viewable from a street on the way to Wal-Mart/Best Buy/etc so we'd look to see if lights were on there for a while. Pretty sure it didn't rent for at least 4 or 5 months.

Anyway we eneded up renting a UHaul truck for 2 days and left our stuff parked in it outside for 2 nights. I was definintely nervous about it being broken into but I put the more valuable stuff inside the place I was squatting.

[quote name='wubb']This was also the place that wouldn't let us extend our lease by 2 days so we could move our stuff directly into the new apt. We had a 1 day gap IIRC. Our lease was up Feb 28 (last day of Feb that year) and she said she planned to get there with a crew when we were due to be out (5PM) and have it ready for new tenants to move in the morning of March 1st. Yeah sure. The place needed the walls painted, new carpet since before we moved in, the fridge made loud noises, etc etc.

The place was viewable from a street on the way to Wal-Mart/Best Buy/etc so we'd look to see if lights were on there for a while. Pretty sure it didn't rent for at least 4 or 5 months.

Anyway we eneded up renting a UHaul truck for 2 days and left our stuff parked in it outside for 2 nights. I was definintely nervous about it being broken into but I put the more valuable stuff inside the place I was squatting.[/quote]
Why do they have to be such assholes about everything?

[quote name='wubb']This was also the place that wouldn't let us extend our lease by 2 days so we could move our stuff directly into the new apt. We had a 1 day gap IIRC. Our lease was up Feb 28 (last day of Feb that year) and she said she planned to get there with a crew when we were due to be out (5PM) and have it ready for new tenants to move in the morning of March 1st. Yeah sure. The place needed the walls painted, new carpet since before we moved in, the fridge made loud noises, etc etc.

Anyway we eneded up renting a UHaul truck for 2 days and left our stuff parked in it outside for 2 nights. I was definintely nervous about it being broken into but I put the more valuable stuff inside the place I was squatting.[/QUOTE]

Thank god for my RA Job. Our university makes seniors move out the night of graduation. So we graduate on Friday, May 2nd, and would have to be out by 9 PM on the 2nd. RAs get a stay of execution until the 5th. The girl who's sublet we're moving into is also graduating and moving out on the morning of the 4th, and we're moving in that night. I would probably be less happy about it if I hadn't moved 9 times while here, and really used to it.

Oh shit .. we're ranked by xbox live gamerscore now? Achievement points just became slightly more valuable. Damnit Naruto why arent you giving them up?!

:whistle2:k hmm .. it appears they're is a spell check feature now

[quote name='Maklershed']
:whistle2:k hmm .. it appears they're is a spell check feature now[/quote]

Too bad theres not a grammar check. :[

Oh, another thing that annoyed me:

When my friend was here to watch my place while random people romped through it, the apartment lady tried to close the door (there's a trick to getting the handle part to latch) she had to try like 4-5 times. I'm sure that made her mad and made the place look even worse. But she told my friend to tell me to call the office and get that fixed right away. Like it was an emergency.

She works in the fucking office, why doesn't she just make a little note and get it fixed her fucking self if she doesn't like it? They are already coming into my apartment against my will and bringing random people through. What's the big deal about her calling the maintenance guy herself. At least I trust him coming into my apartment.

I hate my pedal sometimes.
The sensor for the pedal sometimes get out of place, so it doesn't register the bass hits.
Making some sings that I normally beat easily, difficult.
I have to pause the song and readjust it and ugghhh. :/

I gotta get the bills from the Government.

This is what I love about MA, my friend who makes about what I do, got a $350 rebate check from the Federal Gov't, and $35 from MA. Of course, we pay more in state taxes than federal taxes (hence Taxachusetts), and get almost nothing back.

[quote name='lilboo']P.S. Is there a way to find next week's Best Buy circular? For TVs, not for Video Games & DVDs ;)[/QUOTE]

Just posted in the thread and ask Speedy, he usually will post any requests like that.

[quote name='shrike4242']Insigina is BB's house brand, lilboo. I'd be a little wary about looking at that one.

Toss a link up to that TV and I'm sure we'll offer up some opinions on it.[/QUOTE]

My Mom works at BB, and told me NEVER ever to get an Insiginia, they have a failure rate like a launch 360. My gf's apartmentmates have an Insiginia HDTV, and it's nothing to write home about. If you're going to get one, go name brand.

[quote name='TFN']Whats so hard about googling ''corny white boy''?[/QUOTE]

I hate you.

[quote name='Maklershed']I dont have a picture of woohoo so I had to improvise. I think it kinda looks like him minus the red eyes.[/QUOTE]

I only kind of hate you.

[quote name='TFN']Don't be so mean, cornyguy.

Wash your face, now![/quote]

Already did so, I actually have been up for the past two hours. I worked out, ate breakfast, read the papers and I have now just gotten the chance to get on the computer.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']

I only kind of hate you.[/quote]

:lol:

Lilboo .. if you want a "budget" tv get a vizio. They're the roxorz. I got my 37" at Circuit City for $539.99 (using the AAA 10% off coupon which may or may not be available anymore) and it's awesome. Great picture and lots of input options.

[quote name='darthbudge']Already did so, I actually have been up for the past two hours. I worked out, ate breakfast, read the papers and I have now just gotten the chance to get on the computer.[/quote]

Shouldn't you be at school? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Maklershed']:lol:

Lilboo .. if you want a "budget" tv get a vizio. They're the roxorz. I got my 37" at Circuit City for $539.99 (using the AAA 10% off coupon which may or may not be available anymore) and it's awesome. Great picture and lots of input options.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking at BestBuy.com and I don't see that brand. I don't care WHERE I get it, but I want to use a coupn. 10-20% off. Are there currently any good CircuitCity coupons out there? Hmmm... I should check that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back