OTThanks-taking

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']I pretty much like everything about Blops 2 EXCEPT the weapons. I can't think of one that I like all that much. The shotguns are weak as shit and the single and burst fire rifles are useless as always.[/QUOTE]

Here is god mode.

Use the FAL up to level 10.

Use the wild card for three attachments.

Use the select fire, laser and the scope that puts diamonds around enemies, whatever it's called (unlocked at level 8).

The weapon has barely any kickback and it's it's extremely accurate and powerful. The select fire let's you use it as an automatic weapon. With the laser you can just shoot from the hip and kill guys easily.

[quote name='seanr1221']Here is god mode.

Use the FAL up to level 10.

Use the wild card for three attachments.

Use the select fire, laser and the scope that puts diamonds around enemies, whatever it's called (unlocked at level 8).

The weapon has barely any kickback and it's it's extremely accurate and powerful. The select fire let's you use it as an automatic weapon. With the laser you can just shoot from the hip and kill guys easily.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but then I have to keep using the FAL to get to level 10. F that shit.

Practice makes perfect I guess.

3C58FCBE-F751-4E46-BE22-C0E034E3A468-813-000000787DBF43AC.jpg

That's what I figured but since it isn't your XBL name (in your profile) I was like "wut?".

Pretty solid though, good work. That is with the semi, maybe, possibly broken set-up that was suggested earlier?

[quote name='Fallen_Shadow94']Started listening to some podcasts for the first time. Really liked CAGcast, good blend of funny and informative. Listened to Joystiqs podcast. It was very informative but kinda boring...maybe cause i picked the wii u episode. Also listened to MBMBAN, it was funny but i found Justins voice extremely annoying to listed to.
I think im going to give joystiq another try but for now im just sticking with CAGcast.[/QUOTE]
The joystiq podcast is just a souless information drive.
They provide good info, but none of those people have any personality.
They are also very elitist, and hoity-toity, and they are all about referring to themselves as "journalists"
They do have good previews too.

You might want to give the destructoid podcast with Jim Sterling a try.
You'll either love it or hate it right away.

only gAMER on earth who hasn't played a call of duty or medal of honor or modern warfare or whatever the other one is.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']That's what I figured but since it isn't your XBL name (in your profile) I was like "wut?".

Pretty solid though, good work. That is with the semi, maybe, possibly broken set-up that was suggested earlier?[/QUOTE]

It was with the Fal semi.

[quote name='Brak']Halo 4 is bettar.[/QUOTE]

Is the multiplayer any good? I'd like to play it but I really don't want to pay 60 for it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It was with the Fal semi.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you're better with the semi than you are with the auto. Different strokes for different folks.

Example, I liked the TAR 10x more than I liked the SCAR in MW2. I didn't see anybody else saying that, at least in places I frequented.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']The joystiq podcast is just a souless information drive.
They provide good info, but none of those people have any personality.
They are also very elitist, and hoity-toity, and they are all about referring to themselves as "journalists"
They do have good previews too.

You might want to give the destructoid podcast with Jim Sterling a try.
You'll either love it or hate it right away.[/QUOTE]

I didnt get the elitist feel from them but maybe my sampling wasnt big enough. Ill dowload it now. Thanks. Got any recomendations for variety podcast like CAGcast?

[quote name='Fallen_Shadow94']I didnt get the elitist feel from them but maybe my sampling wasnt big enough. Ill dowload it now. Thanks. Got any recomendations for variety podcast like CAGcast?[/QUOTE]
Giant Bombcast. While it's not as variety friendly as the CAGcast is, oh boy when they go on stories, it's quite hilarious. Also a lot of references to fast food, lol.

[quote name='munch']So excited about Wii U, y'all![/QUOTE]

Anyone else read that in Paula Deen's voice? (wife's watching too much food network)

Wii U is for fanboys, fisher-price gamers and flippers. (Nailing a good section of the CAG demographic- prediction: Nintendo makes out like bandits.) I am so glad it's not on my kids radar yet. The 3DS XL unfortunately is squarely in her crosshairs.

h3llbring3r dropping the megaton-sized truthbomb.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']Is the multiplayer any good? I'd like to play it but I really don't want to pay 60 for it.[/QUOTE]
Yes, but it sucks playing by yourself.

If that Buy 1 Get 1 40% deal is still going on at Toys 'B' Fun, you can get that and Black Ops, and sell the copy of Black Ops on eBay for around $58 - $60 shipped, or keep it.

Just tried playing Black Ops II online, by myself... Jesus. Console FPS players are so shitty.

Wacky Sax should have been playing during the entire Capture the Flag "match".

I wish my friends were online.

Morning, OTT.

Number84 and his team are undefeated in 3 states...Pennsylvania, Ohio and now Virginia.

I am tired...Trip was a blast. Now I'm back at work, feeling sad...

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Anyone else read that in Paula Deen's voice? (wife's watching too much food network)

Wii U is for fanboys, fisher-price gamers and flippers. (Nailing a good section of the CAG demographic- prediction: Nintendo makes out like bandits.) I am so glad it's not on my kids radar yet. The 3DS XL unfortunately is squarely in her crosshairs.[/QUOTE]:lol: Heh, I didn't even know the wii u was out yet til today.

I need something to play. Waiting for a deal on Saints Row the Third: Full Package.

Three days till thanksgiving. I need to see about going into work at 2 instead of 1 so we're not quite so rushed.

I need more time to play things. PS Plus keeps droping games on me every month. I havent even touched ones from 6 months ago. (I am enjoying Outland in short bursts though.) Right now all my time is spent smashing buttons in Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Feeling sad? Why? Because Christmas isn't here yet?!!!?[/QUOTE]

No, because I'm at work.

Well, that and this is the last time this particular set of kids will ever share the field of battle again. Oh, and the program is disolving and forced to merge with the lesser 'West Side' Saints.

Why? Oh, forget it...it's too long a story. Just note, it's a bad decision that has more to do with Ego than anything.

[quote name='Brak']Just tried playing Black Ops II online, by myself... Jesus. Console FPS players are so shitty.

Wacky Sax should have been playing during the entire Capture the Flag "match".

I wish my friends were online.[/QUOTE]

That last line makes me think about Morgan Freeman at the end of Shawshank. Reflecting on the good old days when you could always get a gamey game game going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n45R0eF1ctc

Do what you gotta do, Crunch...we dont judge people here. If I had any interest in the Wii U, I would pick one up. I still might in the future, but for now I'm good.

[quote name='crunchewy']I'm going to pick up a Wii U for us today (for xmas), so I guess I'm a fanboy or fisher-price gamer. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Have no illusions, at some point I am sure we'll own one. I just happy to have dodged the "gotta have it, please Daddy" for a mega-bucks launch one this Christmas.

I wanted a Wii U, then I remembered there are no games I want for it right now. Granted I probably will buy one if I happen to come across it for sale.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I wanted a Wii U, then I remembered there are no games I want for it right now. Granted I probably will buy one if I happen to come across it for sale.[/QUOTE]

Super Smash Bros is the new Call of Duty.

Yeah I definitely want a Wii U at some point when it gets cheaper, but having bought a Wii on day 1 I can say that it's definitely something that can wait. The idea of being able to play the entire game on only the controller is pretty intriguing, though.

We've gotten about 3 inches of rain over the past few days. And now our crawlspace has flooded.

Which has never happened before until we put a new lawn in the backyard. Which was supposed to contain a drain from the down spouts. Hmmm.

During Sandy we got a little water running in apparently through the window into our bathroom. Not much, but it was there. I figured it somehow got pushed through the closed window by high winds. But then later we had a simple, though somewhat heavy, rain storm and got a lot more water and it was dripping in from above the window. It turned out that we had a couple loose shingles and the water was getting in through there. I'm guessing they were pried loose by Sandy.

I have 28 hours of work scheduled for this week. Hot on the heels of having nothing scheduled for 2 weeks. I work Thanksgiving 7:45-11 and then after 4 hours of sleep have to come in on Black Friday at 4am. Yay me. At least I get hours. Then the day after, a 12 hour shift.

[quote name='2DMention']I have 28 hours of work scheduled for this week. Hot on the heels of having nothing scheduled for 2 weeks. I work Thanksgiving 7:45-11 and then after 4 hours of sleep have to come in on Black Friday at 4am. Yay me. At least I get hours. Then the day after, a 12 hour shift.[/QUOTE]

Ka-Ching!

I don't know if people are allowed to complain about working too much these days. Seems kind of iffy since, you know, a ton of people would kill for a job in a sweatshop.

So the dudes need to go down there to flush out the last 6 inches or so of water. Then to figure out why the downspout drains were clogged.

Just had the gutters cleaned a few months ago, so that's not the problem.
Likely case is, the lawn maintence guys who put in a new back yard f-ed up somehow when doing the drainage aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back