OTThanks-taking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going after any black Friday specials this year. My hours are minimal - I don't work next week again but work tomorrow and Friday and Saturday.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Unless it is corrected in a final version of the ad they will probably honor it. I got Black Ops for 10 bucks on PC the year it came out from an online screwup and LoTR trilogy for 8 when they fucked that up.

They aren't likely to want to piss people off by claiming misprints.[/QUOTE]

Picked up the paper today and saw the image for Microsoft points instead of the 3 Month subscription. Looks like I'm going to Target tonight.

Picked up Sports Champions 2 for $10, Forza Horizons for $15, Theatrhythm for $20, and Sleeping Dogs for $25 so far. Pretty good haul, though NBA 2K13 is the only main thing I'm looking to get now.

I picked up captain america and thor. Also decided to get my parents that sony 3d plu ray player. I feel stupid spending 90 on the 3d blu ray player from sony.

I'm tempted to get that vita deal from amazon for $180. Even though i never thought I'd get a vita. But if it comes with PS All-Stars and extra ps+ time and they released four free vita games then it may be worth it.

The Vita is a great piece of hardware. I just wish the software would start to show up. It is highly disappointing that Sony isn't getting more developers on board.

[quote name='DT778']:whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm.

Gamestop's BF deals looks to be online.
Going to be picking up Arkham City GOTY for $19.99. Have no intention of walking into that store.

Purchases so far:

God of War Saga (15)
Sherlock Holmes 2 (4)
XBL 12 months (35)
Dishonored (25)
Killzone Trilogy and controller (40)
Mad Men S4 (10)
RAGE (5)
Battlefield Premium (25)

I was kind of shitting on this BF, but it has turned out to be better than I thought it was going to be. That controller deal was great since I lost my mine.

I've only picked up two 32GB SD cards ($13/ea) at Fry's so far. Working tomorrow and trying to not get stabbed by customers, leaving for Hawaii on Monday. Still thankful that we said no to the mall and are opening at 6 instead of midnight.

Turkey is out of the oven. Green Bean Casarole is in the oven with the Baked Ziti and Sweet Potatoes. All I need is the Stuffing, and it's GO TIME!!!!

Daaaang...

I knew literally jackshit about the WiiU 'til right now, except for some stuff Trakan told me a few days ago - completely off my radar...

I just watched a review of the console, and I gotta say: I kinda want one.

On a side note: I kinda want to see what the online community for Blacks Ops II is. It may be fun to just mop the floor with fullblown Nintendo loyalists. :lol:

I don't know of any launch games, to be honest, but the hardware dazzled me - makes me want to run out and get one right now.

I think it is kind of funny that the E3 they showed Pac-Man at was one of the worst ever, and yet their new console is built around that idea (someone controlling pac-man on the controller and everyone chasing after them as ghosts).

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The Vita is a great piece of hardware. I just wish the software would start to show up. It is highly disappointing that Sony isn't getting more developers on board.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I wish it had a stronger holiday release schedule... I really love the time I've spent on it.

Not much for me as far as Black Friday goes... just looked through the ads and didn't see much of anything. Might go for one of the sub-$10 8GB flash drives all over, and I think I'm going to get the Emerson 720p 32" TV from WalMart tonight, only $150 and I need a TV in general as my dad took the 26" one I bought last BF. Might hit up Target/BB later tomorrow to look for Blus.

If I wasn't broke I think I'd also go buy a Wii U ;-;

Oh, BTW, is Saints Row The Third better on PS3 or 360? I want to get that full package.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, I wish it had a stronger holiday release schedule... I really love the time I've spent on it.

Not much for me as far as Black Friday goes... just looked through the ads and didn't see much of anything. Might go for one of the sub-$10 8GB flash drives all over, and I think I'm going to get the Emerson 720p 32" TV from WalMart tonight, only $150 and I need a TV in general as my dad took the 26" one I bought last BF. Might hit up Target/BB later tomorrow to look for Blus.

If I wasn't broke I think I'd also go buy a Wii U ;-;

Oh, BTW, is Saints Row The Third better on PS3 or 360? I want to get that full package.[/QUOTE]

Radio Shack has the 32GB Cruzer drive for $9.99.

This is now a bragging thread. What deals did you guys get for Turd Thursday? Anything you're hunting for on Black Friday?

Also...I am dying to know somebody who ate "healthy" on Thanksgiving. I didn't and I don't think anybody else I know did either. :rofl:

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']This is now a bragging thread. What deals did you guys get for Turd Thursday? Anything you're hunting for on Black Friday?

Also...I am dying to know somebody who ate "healthy" on Thanksgiving. I didn't and I don't think anybody else I know did either. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I have managed to not overeat so I ate healthy enough in my book.

Who ate Tofurkey? I keep hearing about it as an alternative to the real stuff and apparently it tastes OK, but I would like to hear from somebody who actually ate some.

IMO stuffing, rolls, turkey, corn and potatos all drenched in gravy is fine a couple times a year. Like I said, if you can't handle that I'm surprised you're even alive right now.

Never had tofurkey but I loves me some tofu.

[quote name='ced']I have managed to not overeat so I ate healthy enough in my book.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Kept it to one plate and didn't stuff myself so it was a victory in my book.

[quote name='Brak']Daaaang...

[/QUOTE]

What review did you watch?

Also, Casey, have you played BF3 before?

[quote name='Brak']Daaaang...

I knew literally jackshit about the WiiU 'til right now, except for some stuff Trakan told me a few days ago - completely off my radar...

On a side note: I kinda want to see what the online community for Blacks Ops II is. It may be fun to just mop the floor with fullblown Nintendo loyalists. :lol:

I don't know of any launch games, to be honest, but the hardware dazzled me - makes me want to run out and get one right now.[/QUOTE]

It's like I don't even know you.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']What review did you watch?

Also, Casey, have you played BF3 before?[/QUOTE]

A little on console. I bought it a while ago along with the Karkand pack, but haven't gotten around to playing it. Going to shortly though as I am going to quit my job and go full time to school next semester.

If anyone goes to Walmart and sees a copy of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for the 360, I'd love to have it!

I'll PayPal you the funds plus shipping.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm proud to say that these hands have never been sullied by the stain of a Wii. I might be the only OTTer who can say that![/QUOTE]

You are not alone sir. Never played a Wii. I was in a room with people playing it and that was bad enough for me.

Borderlands 2 for $24.99 at 8:10am on Amazon.

[quote name='Brak']If anyone goes to Walmart and sees a copy of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for the 360, I'd love to have it!

I'll PayPal you the funds plus shipping.[/QUOTE]

Only thing I couldn't find!

I got 5 points cards for 10.00 each, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Island, Diablo III, Need for Speed, Fable the Journey, a wireless mouse and Office 2010.

Just got Arkham City GOTY and X Com through Amazon. Same prices as the stores, and yet I could use my trade-in credit and avoid dealing with the masses.

120l17n.jpg

Boolyamkasha-bluh!

In and out in 5 mini'.

Stocking stuffers.

(They had what legitimately appeared to be around 100 copies of MW2, and yet I somehow managed to buy the only copy of Black Ops and MW3. The worker even told me I was the first customer to come in after it went live. I was in and out in 5 minutes.)

Why the hell would you need more than one copy of anything?
"This one's for playing' and that there one's for lookin' at."

I understand, probably for gifts or the hassle of flipping.

[quote name='munch']one of you jabronis buy a 1600 card for me! I'll pay you back![/QUOTE]

I actually legit tried for you. Last card near a register, and when it rung up it said "denied" and wouldn't go through. I tried arguing but the cashier shot it down.

[quote name='seanr1221']I actually legit tried for you. Last card near a register, and when it rung up it said "denied" and wouldn't go through. I tried arguing but the cashier shot it down.[/QUOTE]

thanks Sean mang.

[quote name='Brak']Stocking stuffers.

(They had what legitimately appeared to be around 100 copies of MW2, and yet I somehow managed to buy the only copy of Black Ops and MW3. The worker even told me I was the first customer to come in after it went live. I was in and out in 5 minutes.)[/QUOTE]

brake, will you stuff my stockings?

Hmm that PS Vita Ass Creed III bundle is actually kinda tempting at $179. I think I'd be on that if I had a PS3 that wasn't filled to capacity already. (you have to dl games through your ps3 to work with the Vita right? Anyone? The Mana Knight?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back