OTThanks-taking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy Thanksgiving. I'm glad it's over. Just worked a 10 hour shift from 4am-2pm running on 3 hours sleep and have to work a 12 hour shift tomorrow, then I'm off for a week.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hmm that PS Vita Ass Creed III bundle is actually kinda tempting at $179. I think I'd be on that if I had a PS3 that wasn't filled to capacity already. (you have to dl games through your ps3 to work with the Vita right? Anyone? The Mana Knight?)[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure. I think Frisky is pretty knowledgeable about that stuff.

No. I have an old psp and you can download the games straight to the psp through the sony store.

You can either buy it on ps3, download, and transfer, or download directly.

[quote name='munch']brake, will you stuff my stockings?[/QUOTE]
Helllllllllllllllllnaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hmm that PS Vita Ass Creed III bundle is actually kinda tempting at $179. I think I'd be on that if I had a PS3 that wasn't filled to capacity already. (you have to dl games through your ps3 to work with the Vita right? Anyone? The Mana Knight?)[/QUOTE]

No. You can download them straight to the Vita.

Only time you need to download games through the PS3 is when a game hasn't passed compliance, but will boot on the Vita (some PSP and PS1 games).

Only twi things left on my shopping list. Xmen first class from Amazon tomorrow and Brave from Amazon on Monday.

Also, other than a few nick-nacks, I'm done my Christmas shopping.

I, too, am looking for 1600 points cards. My Target was emptied.

148144_10151097503971571_1876726915_n.jpg

Waiting for Brave 3d, two WWE tshirts, and a couple of blurays to ship from various sites.

[quote name='TheRock88']
148144_10151097503971571_1876726915_n.jpg

Waiting for Brave 3d, two WWE tshirts, and a couple of blurays to ship from various sites.[/QUOTE]

hook me up with one of those cards, rock!

Got a pretty decent haul despite not stepping foot in a single store:

Act of Valor
The Raid: Redemption
Sherlock Holmes 2
Dark Shadows
Get Him to the Greek
Platoon
the Campaign
Batman year One
The Crow City of Angels
Men in Black 1
Men in Black 2
The Artist
Band of Brothers
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
The Artist

Need for Speed Most Wanted (PS3)
Gran Turismo 5 XL (PS3)
Dishonored (PC)
Battlefield 3 Premium edition (PC)
PS Move Sharpshooter

Just scored ACIII for PC for 26.62 after MIR at TigerDirect.com. Also ended up picking up 6 pairs of the Munitio MW3 earbuds for 10 bucks a piece there as well

Slim pickins for blu-rays so far. But I did find Alien and Aliens for $4 a piece at Walmart. Pretty happy about that.

Also price matched the point cards at Walmart last night, probably should have got 10+.

I only went to Target...at about 7 p.m. Today.

I did see a 2TB external drive for $80 and Uncharted 3 for $25, but I was too exhausted swimming through all of the un-bought Prometheus dvds that filled the store to actually bring them to the front.

Ok so BLOPS 2 isnt that bad once you get a broken class. Auto FAL class is getting me a 3.0 kd. Running UAV and other support killstreaks kinda has a snowball effect when youre team does good. Thi mustve called about 3-4 Blackbirds in one game because we were killing everybody.

Man it sucks when you're on the team that keeps getting Blackbirds and UAVs put against them over and over. They get killstreaks that let them get more and it just ends up being a game where the top guy on the losing team is lucky to pull 1.1

Brake, saw your FB post. Thanks for the link mang, but I actually found one last night at a different WalMart.

Went to a different Target too, and they wouldn't price match the old style 1600 points cards.

That 9.99 Microsoft Store sale is ballin' out of control!

I got:

Asura's Wrath
Sonic Generations
Street Fighter X Tekken
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Armored Core V
WWE '12
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Kinect Nat Geo TV

Been wanting Armored Core V for months!

[quote name='munch']brake, let me hold on to some of dem stocking stuffers.[/QUOTE]
If I had Marten money, I would!

Should I have bought that PSP Vita for $179? Was tempting, but my only reason to buy it would be just to get in on "The Deal".

Hell, the two games I got on black Friday will keep me tied up for 2-3 months at least.

Tempted to take the kids (by myself) to the "Festival of Trees" to look at the decorated xmas trees. Even though it will turn into me yelling "No! Look only! Don't touch!" and "Sorry, about that."
But hey, Santa will be there!

What Cyber Monday deals are you OTTers looking forward to?

Also, now that I've seen all of the WiiU launch titles, and WiiU titles to come... I don't think it's as hot as I had initially thought. #-o

Last edited:
Grabbed that Vita deal yesterday. Also got a 3DS XL today for the missus. Wish I saw that Microsoft Store deal last night though, would've liked to get Asura's Wrath and Dragon's Dogma, but I guess Gears 3 will suffice.

[quote name='Maklershed']How is Snow White? Is it at least watchable?[/QUOTE]Yeah it's watchable. Saw it a couple of days ago.

Now I'm almost kickng myself over that Vita deal. $179 was a really good price. And it looks like most of the PSP RPGs that I'd be playing would be compatible on it.

The PSP GO I have now has some shitty battery life. Just saw it go from two bars down to none in under a half hour. Plenty of storage, though. :roll:

[quote name='Brak']What Cyber Monday deals are you OTTers looking forward to?

Also, now that I've seen all of the WiiU launch titles, and WiiU titles to come... I don't think it's as hot as I had initially thought. #-o[/QUOTE]

It is a fucking Nintendo console. The only Nintendo console that managed to come out of the gate with a shit load of games in the first year was the Gamecube. Just about every month for the first year had a solid title. Then after that the system just fucking died. After Metroid Prime came out, the lack of games coming out became readily apparent.

[quote name='Brak']What Cyber Monday deals are you OTTers looking forward to?

Also, now that I've seen all of the WiiU launch titles, and WiiU titles to come... I don't think it's as hot as I had initially thought. #-o[/QUOTE]

I was playing the demo of Rayman legends at BB today and that looks sweet. Go to BB and try it Brak.

I may get a Wii U in a couple years.

My TE stick seems to have another button that went bad. The buttons on those things suck dick. I haven't used the thing in 9 months and yet the button is now broken.

Papa John's must be hurting because they keep begging me to buy a pizza. I get an email every day that goes something like this...

"Did you know the humidity is 20% today. Any time the humidity is below 50% Papa John's offers B1G1 large three topping pizza's. If you order for pickup we'll also give you free breadsticks. If you order delivery, we'll have our delivery boy tip you. Please buy something."

So I have a MBP retina (15"), and it's never given me a single problem. I'm back at my parents' place now, and it seems like everything just stops downloading after like 5 seconds... files don't download all the way but say they're finished, youtube videos don't load, they load for like 5 seconds and then just restart, things with continually loading feeds like Facebook don't load...

I've tried the obvious restart of the modem/router. My girlfriend's laptop doesn't seem to be experiencing the issue at all. Any ideas?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']The hit-detection and spawn points in Blops 2 are shit.[/QUOTE]
Yup!

This happens to me all the time:

Enemy calls in UAV. I quickly get to a point on the map where there are no enemies, based on our UAV. I switch to my rocket launcher, look up, looking for the enemy UAV, and get murdered by a freshly spawned enemy. Ok. That's fine. I'll just get it when I respawn. When I respawn, I switch to my rocket launcher, look up, and get murdered within 1 or 2 seconds of spawning.

Trakan, Music and I played MW3, last night, and it was a breath of fresh air.

Curious...what are the vision ratings that you guys own? I assume people on the computer all the time will have worse eyesight than those who have outside lives?

I was actually having fun playing Outland. I like the art style and how it merges bullet hell and platform games together.
I really don't have the patience to carefully time and line up my jumps though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back