OTThanks-taking

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']The Vita offerings for PS Plus are really quality. It's definitely worth it now if you have both systems.[/QUOTE]

That is why I signed up for it. That TigerDirect screw up that netted me a 32GB Vita card has become one of the best deals I have gotten all year. It is great to be able to download all the titles without having to worry about storage concerns.

[quote name='Maklershed']Howdy gents. Not that I contributed much before but it will be significantly less now. I'm completely blocked from CAG at work. :([/QUOTE]

That sucks. We need to have a CAG recruitment drive and get some new blood on this site. I want to see some new characters that make me laugh, like a DarthPuma, a Thomas, and maybe even a new slidecage.

Jake is still the only member on CAG that I legitimately wanted to beat the shit out of. I don't think there has ever been anyone as annoying as that troll.

Yeah I'm really thinking about buying the $60 32gig card someone just posted in a thread in the Vita forum... so expensive but it'd be nice to download all the PS+ titles and keep them. I think I have an 8 now.

Picked up a Nexus 7 32 GB over the weekend and I'm liking it a lot so far, as it's basically an iPod Touch replacement with a nicer screen for the reading and such that I tried to do on that tiny screen. Waiting a bit let me get Ice Age rather than one of the crappy Transformers movies, so it evens out.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I'm #19 on the gamestop waitlist for a D-luxe Wii U. Probably gonna get it before Christmas.[/QUOTE]

You're dead to me. #-o

I still have some 4 gig sony memory sticks that I nabbed from best buy for like $4. thought I would need them for my PSP Go. Never have.

If I trusted more in the backwards compatibility. of the vita I'd be tempted to pick up one of those Vita bundles for black firday.

[quote name='Maklershed']Howdy gents. Not that I contributed much before but it will be significantly less now. I'm completely blocked from CAG at work. :([/QUOTE]

You should go on strike.

CAG is blocked for me at work, but for some reason NeoGAF is not. I can browse there, but I only have a gmail address so I can't make an account there. Don't want to use my work email.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Picked up a Nexus 7 32 GB over the weekend and I'm liking it a lot so far, as it's basically an iPod Touch replacement with a nicer screen for the reading and such that I tried to do on that tiny screen. Waiting a bit let me get Ice Age rather than one of the crappy Transformers movies, so it evens out.[/QUOTE]
Lucky Bastard. I wish there was some way to delete that Transformers movie from my account. I don't want it, yet alone want it in my account :lol:.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I'm genuinely curious about that Game Gear that comes with the Wii. If I don't like it, I can sell it. Most likely at a profit.[/QUOTE]
It's a bigger but lighter Game Gear. I was surprised by the weight of the damn thing seeing it's huge.

Who is actually eating "healthy" on Thanksgiving? Why do I see ads and segments on shows and articles online about eating healthy and counting calories on THANKSGIVING? Come on now. If you're so unhealthy you can't gorge on Turkey Day without fearing death, you have some serious problems.

My 2nd favorite Cag contributor all up in the 3D thread and multi-posting.

[quote name='st4rmassk2k3']hows the 3D boob part that's all i care about [/QUOTE]

3 unanswered & sequential posts in 4 minutes.

[quote name='Rocko']What's everyone setting their sights on for Black Friday?[/QUOTE]
NBA 2K13 and some Blu-rays from Amazon and I'm hoping the Walmart Forza Horizon deal is online since I don't want to go there.

There were a handful of 3D movies I wanted to get super cheap, and that's already happened.

Nothing else I want is on sale BF. Disappointed in that one regard but kinda relived not to have to sweat it much this year. I wish something my wife or kid wanted was on sale this year.

Maybe cyber-Monday holds some secret delight- doubt it.

[quote name='Rocko']What's everyone setting their sights on for Black Friday?[/QUOTE]

I would really like to get myself a laptop if I can find a good deal.

I was going to go to Target for microsoft points, but turns out it was a misprint for a 3 month sub. Not sure if I'll fight the crowds for anything now or not.

Unless it is corrected in a final version of the ad they will probably honor it. I got Black Ops for 10 bucks on PC the year it came out from an online screwup and LoTR trilogy for 8 when they fucked that up.

They aren't likely to want to piss people off by claiming misprints.

So far this is what I plan on buying:

Dishonored
Dark Souls
maybe Street Fighter vs. Tekken
some cheap blu's (like Sherlock Holmes)

Also looking into a 3D Wifi enabled BD player.

If a really great deal popped up on a 670, I would think about buying a second to SLI.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/21/community-chevy-chase-exit/

fucking awesome. I know Community is basically DOA, but the fact that they actually got rid of Chevy Chase makes me very happy.

Six seasons and a movie![/QUOTE]

You're fucking crazy. He was one of the funniest parts of that show.

One of my favorite episodes is the D&D one, and I don't think I've ever laughed harder at any point in the series than when he was talking about humping Fat Neil's sword.

Pierce: I can't hear you over the sound of me rubbing his sword on my balls.
Abed: You have successfully rubbed your balls on the sword.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']You're fucking crazy. He was one of the funniest parts of that show.

One of my favorite episodes is the D&D one, and I don't think I've ever laughed harder at any point in the series than when he was talking about humping Fat Neil's sword.

Pierce: I can't hear you over the sound of me rubbing his sword on my balls.
Abed: You have successfully rubbed your balls on the sword.[/QUOTE]

He has a couple moments but they are few and far between. I hold him responsible for Harmon getting fired and if this season sucks I am going to be angry.

Congratulations #83. You lasted a whole week.

I'm stopping there because I've decided I'm done buying games...My backlog is approaching 14 years...Eventually I'll get to Kings Quest: Mask of Eternity
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10151480&postcount=485

----
Gamefly sent me an email to restart my membership for $1. After signing up they sent me an email telling me I wasn't eligible for the deal because I participated in previous promotion and that I could sign up at full price. fuck them. I haven't used gamefly in like 5 years.

But while I was looking for games to put in the queue Dishonored did catch my eye. Thinking about getting that on Friday.

I'm looking for a blu-ray player for my parents. I'm looking at the Sony 2d wifi 39. But it's the one blu ray player not on sale this weekend. It seems they're dropping the crappiest ones fifty and the 3d ones 50 but the mid rane 2d are the same damn price.

But the sony is the only one that's got four stars on amazon. Most of the lg and samsungs get 3.

^ Dude Ive heard and read a lot of people raggin down on that 38 dollarLG Blu Ray player. My Advice , If you can get one buy that sucka. Ive had my LG Blu Ray for like 4 years and it doesnt have the features that one has at all. Hell ,the friggun thing will play MKV's with DTS sound off of a harddrive or flashdrive : SOLD!

I'm planning on picking up the Uncharted/Infamous PS3 bundle. I sold my PS3 last summer because I never played it much, but now I'm itching to get another one and finally get to some of the games I've missed. PS+ seems to really be stepping it up now, too.

Among other things, maybe NBA 2K13 from Amazon, GoW Saga, Red Dead Redemption GOTY, and Ratchet Collection from Walmart, and AC Revelations from Best Buy.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Unless it is corrected in a final version of the ad they will probably honor it. I got Black Ops for 10 bucks on PC the year it came out from an online screwup and LoTR trilogy for 8 when they fucked that up.

They aren't likely to want to piss people off by claiming misprints.

So far this is what I plan on buying:

Dishonored
Dark Souls
maybe Street Fighter vs. Tekken
some cheap blu's (like Sherlock Holmes)

Also looking into a 3D Wifi enabled BD player.

If a really great deal popped up on a 670, I would think about buying a second to SLI.[/QUOTE]

Save your money and do not get SFxT. Piping hot garby.

Have to get the paper tomorrow for the ads, but don't really have much interest in anything on BF.

Have to work tomorrow and Friday anyway. All those "sales" on Black Friday usually show back up in a few weeks anyway.

Tomorrow. Turducken time. Bling Bling.

230034_4293712655842_1708603023_n.jpg

Saints Row 3 The Full Package is $24.99, live on bestbuy.com right now. Best Buy also has the Sony 3D displays for $99. I ordered one, but then I canceled it. I don't know what the hell I need it for, and while money's not a problem, I hate to spend it just for the sake of spending it.

Forza Horizon is $15 on the MS store site, live right now. It'll also be a lightning deal on Amazon tomorrow night.

Thanks harry. Got Saints Row. Hopefully it will still be in stock when my brother wakes up so he can get one too. Can't play this solo.

[quote name='eldergamer']Have to get the paper tomorrow for the ads, but don't really have much interest in anything on BF.

Have to work tomorrow and Friday anyway. All those "sales" on Black Friday usually show back up in a few weeks anyway.

Tomorrow. Turducken time. Bling Bling.

230034_4293712655842_1708603023_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Gross. Looks like a vomiting turkey torso. :whistle2:#

I already bought:

God of War Saga (15)
Sherlock Holmes 2 (4)
XBL 12 months (35)
Dishonored (25)

All of that and I have only been awake for 20 minutes. If the demo's for Resident Evil 6 weren't so terrible I would have bought that for 25.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Save your money and do not get SFxT. Piping hot garby.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back