[OVER!] Spring Cleaning Lowball includes a VITA! a 3DS XL! Gameboy Pocket! Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy?!

fuck ... I would've went to $120 on that 3DS. Had to be busy today. JStew stole that sh*t from you, Chewy!

On that note, why are you going the 2DS route? I'm obviously in the market, so any opinions would be helpful. Thanks!

Yeah sorry guys, value village had a 50% off everything in the store sale and the book store next door had a 50cents for all books sale so I had to go in. Totals are up, will calculate shipping and invoices will be sent after.

fuck ... I would've went to $120 on that 3DS. Had to be busy today. JStew stole that sh*t from you, Chewy!

On that note, why are you going the 2DS route? I'm obviously in the market, so any opinions would be helpful. Thanks!
The 3DS XL is awkwardly big and I hate the 3D. 2DS looks really sharp and feels very nice in hand. Plus that red/white one or pink/white one are awesome.

I have no idea what Value Village is. But 50 cent books sounds amazing (but I have weird taste in books anyway, so I'd probably not find anything)

I have no idea what Value Village is. But 50 cent books sounds amazing (but I have weird taste in books anyway, so I'd probably not find anything)
Value village is pretty much the same thing as Goodwill. I got some nice shoes, pants, and a bamboo floormat (or table mat not really sure...) and a sweet jacket saying im a taekwondo instructor. Then the book store was cool but it had been picked very clean. I'm on the lookout for Dark Tower V: Wolves of Calla, as I own every other book in it and the related series but alas it was not there.

Value village is pretty much the same thing as Goodwill. I got some nice shoes, pants, and a bamboo floormat (or table mat not really sure...) and a sweet jacket saying im a taekwondo instructor. Then the book store was cool but it had been picked very clean. I'm on the lookout for Dark Tower V: Wolves of Calla, as I own every other book in it and the related series but alas it was not there.
So it's a thrift store? (We don't have either of those here, sorry. Haha.)

I read a lot of japanese folklore and english classics -- last I read was musashi's philosophies on swordsmanship and Cicero's essay on The ends of Good and Evil.

I still have to read a stack of books I've been too lazy to. :C

EDIT:

My bids look good.

Also you made a small typo in MetalMegaGio's bid (as in, his name isn't categorized technically)

Last edited by a moderator:
Invoices sent to everyone except Modoru and FEN1X. Their packages just need to be chosen better to save money. Probably can get Modoru's in a flat rate like everyone elses but I want to make sure. And FEN1X will probably go in a bubble mailer but have to make sure first. And shipping out the first wave on wednesday, so far just fizz and JStew

MetalMegaGio messaged me saying he is having difficulties with the amazon payments site. So if anyone is having troubles that's fine just contact the support as most people are not having trouble with it.

:hot: Never!

I never used Amazon Payments so i created the account and it wanted me to verify my info and I did and put all the info correctly and it kept saying that I did not verify it and now I am restricted from doing anything on the account. :whistle2:(
I had the exact same issue. I had to try like 3 times before it finally went through. I made sure to do that like a week ago though just to be safe.

Bump. Everything is packaged up now (except modoru and ive messaged him about it) and I will make the first shipment tomorrow. So if you want to be shipped out tomorrow send your payments today.

First shipment went out. Accidentally sent smaller items priority instead of first class which screwed me out of about 4 dollars per sale which sucks :/ but my fault. Tracking Wil be up when I get home.

Yeah, the lady said they don't print out the labels with addresses anymore and I would have to handwrite them. Fine. But she gave me labels... with priority mail written on them. So I wasn't able to use first class. Stupid

Marjin and Matrix haven't contacted me whatsoever so this is getting pretty annoying. Giving them until maybe Sunday or Monday and then I will leave negative feedback and their bids will be open to anyone that wants them.

Got my package Monday and my son lost his mind!!! Thanks again!
tumblr_mew4hyOZOo1rabggho1_400.gif

Now leave feedback!

bread's done
Back