Owen Hart's wrestling topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck does TNA look so highly upon Samoa Joe? I have seen a few of his matches from Impact! and he looks so slow compared to some of the other competitor's in the X Division.

Hardy's latest version
By Matt Hardy
September 23, 2005

Hello everyone! First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who has stood by me through thick and thick. I wouldn't have been so driven and determined to overcome the odds without your support. Last Sunday at Unforgiven was a monumental day in the history of Matt Hardy. Not only did I gain revenge on Edge and Lita by making them pay for their sins against me, I also did what I do best - prove people wrong. I proved that you can overcome all odds and obstacles by refusing to die. I proved that I could perform on a show-stealing level if given the chance. I also proved that I made the right decision in returning to WWE. My win over Edge last Sunday was the ultimate satisfaction after being put through this horrible ordeal.

My lower back is still killing me from doing the legdrop "from the Atmosphere," off the top of the steel cage. I honestly can't explain how insane it was to look down at my biggest adversary, knowing I'm about to sacrifice myself to destroy him. I knew deep down I had to cap off the match by pinning Edge with an unbelievable move in an unforgettable moment. I had already bloodied and beaten Edge, given Lita the Twist of Fate, and now it was time to legdrop Edge to hell from the heavens. I may have broken my pelvis, compacted my spine, or done permanent damage to my lower back. Was it worth it? Would I do it again? You're damn right I would - and I wouldn't think twice about it or hesitate. It was a well-deserved and hard-earned finish to an unbelievably intense cage match and rivalry - or so it seemed. It looks like I will dance one last time with my mortal enemy on October 3rd - this time in a Ladder Match - with everything on the line. But more on that next week - right now, I'm basking in the glory of my win on my birthday, September 23rd.

As I type this, both my professional and personal lives have never been so good. I am just coming off the biggest, most rewarding win of my wrestling career. It feels good to know that I'm back - better than ever in my professional life - doing what I love to do. I was very fortunate to be able to secure my dream job with WWE for a second
time. It's amazing how once my professional life finally came back together - so did my personal life. As I type this, I am in a secluded mountain cabin in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, with someone who is very, very special to me. Right now, I am more happy than I've ever been in my professional and personal life. I believe now more than ever that good things happen to good people. I couldn't ask for a better birthday present than being back with WWE and having such an amazing person in my life - times are good for Matthew Moore Hardy.

I also want to thank all of you who have wished me Happy Birthday and given me such wonderful cards and gifts. Thank you all so much. Thanks for always being in my corner, I got nothing but love for you. Be well all, and talk to you soon...

Matt Hardy

"Secluded cabin" is a great way to describe Gatlinburg. If you've ever been there, you know there's a ton of trees and everything's so quiet. Very, very nice place. When I woke up one morning, fog was rolling up to the deck, it looked amazing. It's a great place to be.

[quote name='mykevermin']
Joe and Liger? :drool:[/QUOTE]

From what I hear, Joe will make a good opponent for Liger. However, I will personally kick someone's ass if they make Liger job to Joe, just so Joe can keep that "undefeated streak." I haven't seen too many extraordinary things from Joe, but he looks to be a great wrestler. However, he's got a long way to go to be anywhere near Liger.

I wonder how he'll feel when Edge beats him on the Raw homecoming, he gets moved to SD, and buried down on the card. :whistle2:k unless for some unknown reason Vince decides that with HHH coming back to Raw, SD needs more heels.

Let's see here... mini-break down:

Top 5 Raw
faces: John Cena, HBK, Big Show, Ric Flair, Kane
heels: HHH, Kurt Angle, Carlito, Edge, Masterpiece or Snitsky I guess

Top 5 SD
faces: Batista, Benoit, Mysterio, Booker T, LoD?
heels: Eddie Guerrero, JBL, Randy Orton, Christian, hrrm... Ken Kennedy (is it too soon) or Orlando Jordan I suppose

Well looking at it like that, it's actually fairly tough to say. All I can say for sure is I'd love see Christian and Kennedy work a program together.

Edge has yet to feud with either Cena or Batista, so a move is possible. Edge vs Undertaker is also a possibility on SD, while Edge has already feuded extensively with Kane and HBK over on Raw, and a feud with the Big Show is rather unlikely it would seem. RVD should come back soon, and that could be a possible feud, but I'll bet dollars to donuts when RVD returns he faces off with Carlito.

Edge to SD actually suddenly makes sense as he could feud with Taker, Batista, Mysterio, Benoit or Booker T, hell he could even reunite with Christian for awhile and really revive the tag division. Edge and Christian have been bestfriends since grade school, so reuniting them is a possibility, is it not?

All logic though points to HHH wanting to keep Edge on Raw, hell for all we know HHH could come back as a face, but he's expected to feud with Flair, so that seems improbable.

As for Matt... he looks kinda screwed either way. With Edge gone he has no built in feuds. Hardy vs Kane is sort of a possibility, it's about time for another Kane heel turn anyway.

Then there's Lita, since she can't really wrestle anymore anyway, I could see her just going to SD with Edge to feud with Christy Hemme and Stacy... heck there you go Edge's first SD feud, vs Hardcore Holly.

I'd leave Matt on Raw, he'd have the M-I-T-B shot at the very least, and he could possibly use that to build up steam, maybe have a feud with Kurt Angle, that could be fun to watch.

My gut says Matt is SD bound though... making him undoubtedly the most moved around wrestler since the brand split.

Saucy Jack's rasslin' news... brought to you by... WrestleMania Anthology. 21 years of pro wrestling history... on DVD this November. Pre-order now at DeepDiscountDVD.

-- The Mississauga News recently ran a story covering Trish Stratus’ return to wrestling, which mainly talks about how she used Yoga to help her overcome her neck and back injuries.

-- Mick Foley will be in attendance at the Philadelphia Phillies game against the Mets on Tuesday 9/27, doing a skit with the Philly Phanatic mascot during the 5th inning. He will also be signing copies of his book “Scooter” at the Newsstand located behind Section 111 from 6:00 to 7:00 at the Phillies' Citizen Bank Park.

-- WrestleMania tickets are going on sale to the public on Saturday, October 15.

While "Everybody Hates Chris" posted numbers well above any recent episode of WWE SmackDown, as a whole, UPN saw little net change in switching Thursday to a "comedy" night.

UPN's night opened optimistically with a 4.6/7 from the new comedy "Everybody Hates Chris." But, by 8:30PM, the night was already losing its luster. "Love, Inc." scored a mere 2.9/5 rating, bringing the 8PM hour to a 3.8 average.

Things only got worse from there. "Eve" and "Cuts" combined to post a poor 2.2 rating for the 9PM hour; despite "Chris," UPN's total was - not unlike recent SmackDown! airings - a 3.0 for the night.

However, UPN did benefit in one very crucial area: the adults 18-49 demographic. Bolstered by exceptional performance from "Chris," the ad-friendly demographic increased 15% over last year's airing of WWE SmackDown. Overall viewership, though, was down 6%.

Even though the Thursday rating saw little increase, UPN will still likely embrace the news. By moving SmackDown!, UPN was able to maintain its Thursday performance while also gaining a strong Friday presence. UPN effectively got SmackDown-caliber ratings (among the network's best) twice in one week.

None of the WWE programming from last week made the top 30 in any demographic category, which is a rarity. RAW had it’s lowest number in roughly a year, where as Smackdown had its lowest number in it’s history.

Expect to see Drayne Johnson (The Rock) all over the media within the next few weeks, as his latest movie “Doom” will be receiving heavy promotion.

As well as many other celebritites, Hulk Hogan will be presenting awards at the World Stunt Awards that are being filmed this week. The Rock is the host of the show that airs on E! in October.

There are no house shows for WWE this weekend, as both brands were scheduled to run in Louisiana and Alabama this weekend. Due to Hurricane Katrina, those shows have been postponed. If you have tickets to any of the house shows that were scheduled for this weekend, those tickets will be honored for the new dates, once they are announced.

WWE then broadcasts their final edition of Raw on SpikeTV this Monday, September 27th from Waco, Texas. The following night, Tuesday, September 28th, Smackdown will be taped in Laredo, Texas.

As noted on the site earlier, Smackdown has had their Texas house shows for next weekend (Beaumont and Huntsville) postponed as well, due to Hurricane Rita. So that means the Smackdown brand will have no house shows for two consecutive weekends. Raw will have a Texas house show run that weekend in El Paso, Odessa, and Abilene before the big USA Network broadcast of Raw on October 3rd from Dallas. Smackdown then tapes the next night in Austin.

Obviously, canceling some wrestling shows is pretty minor in the wake of the damage from Hurricane Katrina, and the impending impact of Hurricane Rita. CNN.com has set up a listing of organizations that you can donate to that help and support those who have suffered losses as a result of this natural disaster. It also includes a guide on avoiding the pieces of crap out there that are running scams to steal charitable contributions from people. You can check out the section at http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2005/katrina/help.center/.

Former ROH championm Austin Aries has signed a deal with TNA.

TNA issued an announcement on their website this afternoon that former UFC star Tito Ortiz would be returning to the company after their Spike TV debut. Ortiz appeared several PPVs back as a special referee for AJ Styles vs. Jeff Jarrett and impressed TNA management with his work ethic and attitude.

Expect Kevin Nash to be in a major main event angle for Bound for Glory.

The former Dudley Boyz officially signed their deals yesterday as well.

I would have posted this in the official wrestlemania boxset thread, but I'd rather give my buddies here in the wrestling thread first crack at this.

http://www.spun.com/movies/product-detail.jsp?id=2551171

Nice deal on it at that site. Only $175.98!!! Hurry up and preorder before it's too late!!!

Oops... I almost forgot...
Use the wherehouse.com code ISC409OF and get 30% off your order... Making it $130 shipped. That includes the tax btw. They ship first class, but you can bump it up to priority for 4 something.

Just for reference here is the wherehouse.com listing for the anthology.
http://www.wherehouse.com/movies/product-detail.jsp?id=2551171
$223.96 before code and all that other junk.

Get in while you can!!

Enjoy :)

Total Bought: $117.33
Credit Applied: ($0.00)
Shipping and Handling: $2.98
Sales Tax (IL 9.00%): $10.56
Total: $130.87

While I'm on the topic of wrestling vids, I picked up these movies from the wherehouse.com sale. Are any of these FMW DVDs good?

FMW: King of the Death Match
Used DVD - Price: $4.66

FMW: Total Carnage
Used DVD - Price: $3.33

FMW: Legend Dawns

FMW: Ring of Torture [Uncensored Version]

FMW: Flying Assassin

FMW: The Enforcer

FMW: Rule the Asylum

Total Bought: $31.29
Shipping and Handling: $8.95
Total: $40.24

ECW: Path of Destruction

ECW: Deep Impact

Total Bought: $6.66
Shipping and Handling: $3.95
Total: $10.61

I'm thinking about sending a email and cancelling a couple of the FMW DVDs.

[quote name='RawisJericho']Hmmm, no one like the deal? I thought it was a good deal for the boxset.[/QUOTE]

I'm not familiar with spun or wherehouse, so I don't know if they're the kind of business to lowball a preorder, and change the price at release. If they're legit, it's a good deal (so thanks!).

FMW is very good garbage wrestling, but rest assured it is all garbage. If the dvd has the Japanese announcing, then it's tolerable. To be sure, the English announcers try to perform like the Insane Clown Posse (if you've seen the "StrangleMania" videos, you know what I mean). The problem is that the English announcing is totally annoying and not funny at all. It's such a turnoff that you're more comfortable listening to non-English commentary. Good price, though.

I don't know what the over/under is, but Cincinnati *will* beat Chicago. ;)

To be sure, the English announcers try to perform like the Insane Clown Posse (if you've seen the "StrangleMania" videos, you know what I mean).

OH MY GOD IT'S CACTUS SACK!

The following was just posted on WWE.com: It has just been announced that Shawn Michaels will take on Kurt Angle in a 30-minute WWE Iron Man Match.

Sounds great to me!!!

World Wrestling Entertainment would like to issue an open invitation to the Ultimate Warrior. The former WWE Champion recently declined to be a part of the DVD "The Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior." The DVD, which promises to be one of the most controversial releases ever, features many former and current WWE Superstars talking about Warrior in a negative light. Now Ultimate Warrior has the opportunity to respond to those that have been verbally attacking him when Byte This! offers him an open invitation and open microphone Wednesday night.

[quote name='guyver2077']World Wrestling Entertainment would like to issue an open invitation to the Ultimate Warrior. The former WWE Champion recently declined to be a part of the DVD "The Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior." The DVD, which promises to be one of the most controversial releases ever, features many former and current WWE Superstars talking about Warrior in a negative light. Now Ultimate Warrior has the opportunity to respond to those that have been verbally attacking him when Byte This! offers him an open invitation and open microphone Wednesday night.[/QUOTE]

That's almost as bad as Eric challenging Vince to show up at the WCW PPV.

and just in case anyone missed it..

Monday Night RAW isn't the only WWE show that is moving.

Starting next weekend, both HEAT and Velocity will now be available to watch on WWE.com. The VOD-style programs available to residents of the United States will still feature the same great original matches. In addition, however, each show will also have unique content never before seen on the program.

So be sure to log onto WWE.com next Friday afternoon to watch the inaugural edition of HEAT on the Internet. Then watch Velocity on Saturday morning, starting at 10 a.m. ET.

Hey myke, it seems you know about FMW. Should I cancel any of these DVDs? I already cancelled Legend Dawns and Ring of Torture.

[quote name='RawisJericho']Hey myke, it seems you know about FMW. Should I cancel any of these DVDs? I already cancelled Legend Dawns and Ring of Torture.

Used DVD - Price: $4.66[/QUOTE]

I don't know about match listings on specific dvds, but for as cheap as they are, it's a pretty good deal all around. IIRC, "Flying Assassin" is nothing but Hayabusa matches, so that's definitely a keeper. Dunno about the others (choosinig one over the others) though.

Lashley looks impressive. I didn't see his entire match, but he is far better qualified to be an obscenely muscled man in the ring than, say, Bob Sapp (whom he resembles far more than Monte Brown). I'd like to see more of him, but it's a shame that I'd have to sort through SD to find it.

[quote name='mykevermin']Lashley looks impressive. I didn't see his entire match, but he is far better qualified to be an obscenely muscled man in the ring than, say, Bob Sapp (whom he resembles far more than Monte Brown). I'd like to see more of him, but it's a shame that I'd have to sort through SD to find it.[/QUOTE]

Well, that clip shows the majority of the match. It wasn't that long.

Seems like SD is getting all the new talent... again, I don't understand that. Remember when Cena, Orton, Batista, and a few other OVW talents all debuted on SD within weeks of each other? SD also initially had Carlito! And now SD gets Kennedy and Lashley, while Raw got Tomko and Masters... lame.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Seems like SD is getting all the new talent... again, I don't understand that. Remember when Cena, Orton, Batista, and a few other OVW talents all debuted on SD within weeks of each other? SD also initially had Carlito! And now SD gets Kennedy and Lashley, while Raw got Tomko and Masters... lame.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Burchill. Besides, they need the help more.

Hello Ladies And Gentlemen and welcome to the latest edition of Demolition Man's Fake Rasslin Fake News and its brought to you by.... NintenMcMahon... now you too can live the dream of being a McMahon courtesy of Nintendo. Coming soon to your Nintendo DS.

The WWE is already estatic over the huge sales of The Ultimate Warriror DVD so much that they are already planning the next line of DVDs. Already in the works are the follow... titles are tentative at this point however folks so things might change...

"The Big Valbowski: The Story Of Val Venus."
"Don't Piss Me Off: The Fall Of Jeff Jarrett." (which will be nothing but current WWE employees knocking down JJ, and slow motion of his final WWE match when he jobbed to Chyna)
"The Life And Times Of Katie Vick."
"The Fall Of Jeff Hardy."
"The Rise And Fall Of Al Snow."
"Perry Saturn Presents Still Searching For Moppy!"

A source within TNA has revealed plans of an angle involving Kevin Nash "tearing his quad" while standing still by the ramp. While "recovering" TNA plans to have many segments involving him and Shark Boy in order to add "humor" to the product. Its unknown rather or not if TNA is going to follow through on this.

A source within the WWE has revealed their sudden interest in signing Shark Boy and D-Ray 3000 from TNA. WWE plans on having them "heat up the tag team division" but our source didn't indicate if its the RAW or Smackdown one that would be getting them.

I'll report more fake rasslin news as it comes in....

[quote name='neocisco']Don't forget Burchill. Besides, they need the help more.[/QUOTE]

SD also got MNM, although Raw did get Cade and Murdoch, and that crap called the Heart Throbs, but I'd still rather have MNM at this point.

[quote name='demomanTNA']Why do you always have to ruin fun around here? Geez... grow up.[/QUOTE]

Making up wrestling news and posting it is fun to you? Your idea of having a fun time is making Val Venis, Katie Vick and Kevin Nash quad-tearing jokes?

[quote name='Scorch']Making up wrestling news and posting it is fun to you? Your idea of having a fun time is making Val Venis, Katie Vick and Kevin Nash quad-tearing jokes?[/QUOTE]

The post was meant to be for laughs. If you are going to take it that seriously then you really need some professional help and fast. My god take a look at yourself. Everytime someone makes a cheap joke post you jump all over them and critique them. Who the hell do you think you are? Just because you run the XBox Live chat for RAW doesn't suddenly make you a deity.

Don't get me wrong Scorch I have a ton of respect for you but you finally have driven me to the point of telling you outright that I'm tired of this disrespect whenever I (or other members) make cheap funny posts like this. I guess we can't have fun around here anymore... after all we might offend Scorch. And we can't do that now can we?

[quote name='demomanTNA']The post was meant to be for laughs. If you are going to take it that seriously then you really need some professional help and fast. My god take a look at yourself. Everytime someone makes a cheap joke post you jump all over them and critique them. Who the hell do you think you are? Just because you run the XBox Live chat for RAW doesn't suddenly make you a deity.

Don't get me wrong Scorch I have a ton of respect for you but you finally have driven me to the point of telling you outright that I'm tired of this disrespect whenever I (or other members) make cheap funny posts like this. I guess we can't have fun around here anymore... after all we might offend Scorch. And we can't do that now can we?[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, overreact much? I would've laughed if it was funny. I didn't take it serious, please tell me where I said I did. I was trying to save yourself some embarassment. The mere fact that you think I hold myself in higher regard to anyone else here just because I run a chat room to discuss a second rate male soap opera leads me to believe that you should be institutionalized. I'm not sure what the Raw chat in your mind is, but to me, it's just a group of guys hanging out and watching some shitty wrestling.

Next time I'll just let you embarass yourself, go ahead, continue to post more fake wrestling news.. perhaps you can make a 'Chyna is a male' joke, or maybe take a witty stab at Hall's alcoholic problems.

I'm also partly bitter from anyone else doing any sort of news whatsoever because that was Saucy Jack's thing and I still haven't heard from him since the hurricane.

I'll be honest I did overreact a bit in my last post. And yes I did go a bit far in a few of my comments. For that I do apologize. Sometimes one can get so frustrated that they say what they are thinking without really realizing what they are saying.

As far as jokes about Chyna and Scott Hall... sorry, I won't even go that far. To be honest I actually feel bad for Scott Hall since he's tried so many times to break away from his alcoholic problems. And Chyna... well..... I think those jokes are WAY overdone by now after all these years.

I hope Saucy Jack is okay tho.... whereever you are Saucy... you are missed. Badly.

In tribute to Saucy Jack I present a little wrestling news and yes this time it is legitimate news. This news update is brought to you by the spirit of Saucy Jack.

[quote name='TNAWrestling.com']MONSTERS BALL 2: COMING TO “BOUND FOR GLORY”
Abyss vs. Sabu vs. Rhino vs. Jeff Hardy

TNAwrestling.com has learned that the barbaric “Monster’s Ball” match will be making its return at “Bound For Glory” on Sunday, October 23. That night at the historic Pay-Per-View event, it will be Abyss vs. Sabu vs. Rhino vs. Jeff Hardy colliding in the chaotic bout.

The first “Monster’s Ball” took place at TNA’s November 2004 “Victory Road” event, which The Alpha Male Monty Brown overcoming Raven and Abyss in the anything goes, no disqualification hardcore match. Weapons are not only legal – but encouraged!

And, like the original, all four competitors will be locked away in separate areas for 24 hours prior to the bout – no food, no water, no light. When the doors are finally unlocked and the combatants let loose, they will be extremely angry, irritable and out for blood.

All four TNA stars involved in “Monster’s Ball 2” are known for their expertise in the rules of extreme annihilation. At the “Super Bowl” of TNA Pay-Per-Views at “Bound For Glory”, Halloween comes early as it will be an all-star lineup of TNA’s top hardcore warriors competing in one, anything-goes nonstop ride to hell and back!

To witness a preview of the chaos you will see at Bound For Glory, check out the first "Monster's Ball" match currently airing online in the "Pay-Per-View" area with the "Best Of TNA Part 2".[/quote]

[quote name='TNAWrestling.com']TITO ORTIZ RETURNING TO TNA WRESTLING
To appear on "iMPACT!" on Spike TV

Nashville, TN (September 23, 2005) - TNAwrestling.com has learned that the hottest free agent in mixed martial arts, "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy" Tito Ortiz, will be making his return to TNA Wrestling on an upcoming episode of "iMPACT!" on Spike TV!

Ortiz served as the special referee in the main event at May's "Hard Justice" Pay-Per-View, featuring "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles beating Jeff Jarrett for the NWA World Heavyweight Title.

Ortiz will be meeting with TNA management and NWA Championship Committee member Larry Zbyszko next week in Orlando to discuss his return to Total Nonstop Action.

TNAwrestling.com will provide further information on Tito Ortiz's TNA return as it becomes available.[/quote]

The following is taken from the ROHWrestling.com forums as posted by Jimthy and are the results from the 9/24 show in Boston. I don't know if any other sites has reported the results yet as I didn't even see them on PWTorch.com yet (and they are usually pretty quick on the ball with ROH news). Anyways here you folks go.

[quote name='Jimthy @ ROHWrestling.com forums']Pre-Show Matches

Jason Blade d. Davey Andrews with a High Cross Bodyblock off the top rope

Greg just got there during the Andrews/Blade match, so if there were any more student matches, I don't know that, nor does he

Main Show
1. Jay Lethal d. Sal Rinauro in about 12 minutes with the Dragon Suplex

2. Colt Cabana d. Rickey Reyes with a Lariat in about 5 minutes. Lacey was taking notes during this match.

3. Roderick Strong d. Jerelle Clark in about 11 minutes with the Half Nelson Backbreaker followed by the Modified Boston Crab

4. Austin Aries d. Jimmy Rave by DQ after Rave hit Aries in the back with a chair. Rave continued to work over Aries' back until Roderick Strong made the save

5. Samoa Joe d. Milano Collection AT with a Muscle Buster in 15 minutes. The crowd gave Milano a standing ovation after the match, sounds like he won them over!

6. Christopher Daniels d. James Gibson in 26 minutes with the Last Rites. Afterwards Daniels cut a promo putting over Gibson, and Gibson cut one, putting over Daniels, the ROH locker room, and ROH in general.

Intermission

7. Devito & Shane Haggadorn d. Derek Dempsey and Kelly Primo, basically a comedy match, and Devito beat up Primo some more after the match.

8. Nigel McGuinness d. BJ Whitmer to retain the ROH Pure Title after a Low Blow, he then rolled Whitmer up and grabbed the ropes. Whitmer was out of rope breaks. Lacey was also scouting this match.

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

9. Roderick Strong eliminated Samoa Joe. Daniels hit the BME on Joe, and then Strong hit the Half-Nelson Backbreaker on Daniels so he could pin Joe!

10. Austin Aries eliminated Christopher Daniels. Daniels was going for the Angel's Wings on Strong, and Aries hit a Sunset Flip to pin Daniels.

11. Roderick Strong eliminated Jay Lethal. Aries had just hit Lethal with the Brainbuster and Strong pinned Lethal.

12. Roderick Strong eliminated Colt Cabana with a Piledriver.

After this elimination Aries cut a promo telling the crowd not to boo them for double teaming everyone. He then put over Strong, and said that they'd always be Generation Next, they'd always be friends, but for now, they are opponents, and are going to find out who's the better man.

13. Roderick Strong eliminated Austin Aries to win the 2005 Survival of the Fittest! He hit Aries with 2 Half-Nelson Backbreakers, followed up by the Modified Crab for the tap out victory. Total time of the main event match was roughly 54 minutes. After the match, Strong announced that he would be challenging Bryan Danielson for the ROH World Title on 10/29 in CT![/quote]

Yes! A wrestling topic mini-feud. Oh, I'd love to book this one, Demon vs Scorch; after a back and forth match, Demon is getting the best of Scorch, when Saucy Jack makes his triumphant return and lays out Demon with a chair, reclaiming his spot as the wrestling topic news guru.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Yes! A wrestling topic mini-feud. Oh, I'd love to book this one, Demon vs Scorch; after a back and forth match, Demon is getting the best of Scorch, when Saucy Jack makes his triumphant return and lays out Demon with a chair, reclaiming his spot as the wrestling topic news guru.[/QUOTE]

Why must I be the one to do the job? :lol:

With just one week separating WWE RAW from its return to USA, promotion for the "homecoming" is at an absolute peak. In addition to USA's running of scrolls for WWE and airing of the "moving" commercials, a large ad for the move appears in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly.

- According to sources, Spike TV will have its finger firmly on the edit button to prevent WWE from explicitly plugging its return to USA Network. While WWE will certainly hammer home the "homecoming" aspect of the October 3 show, the company is not allowed to directly state that the telecast will air on the USA Network.

Someone bring in Jim Duggan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back