Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday available for pre-order

[quote name='panzerfaust']This game is legit, nonsensical story aside. Some sequences are really ruined by the camera but otherwise I'm enjoying it.[/QUOTE]

Says a guy who gave FF13 a 9.3.

[quote name='Vader582']I know very little of the backstory but am finding the overall gameplay excellent. It's also probably one of the best-looking, well produced games I've played on the PSP.

If you're where I think you are:
...look up from where you start off. Use the sniper rifle to shoot the very high up red-glowing flying enemy. Then you'll auto overdive on the ground. Once that's done, the game will put you back in your original position on the rooftop. Next, overdive into the officer across from you on top of the building (overdiving is the only way to get to the roof of this building, so protect that guy as much as you can). You'll be able to shoot the next 2 red glowing enemies from that position. I think there was one more red glowing flying twisted that you'll have to hit from your original position. As you take then out the poison gas will finally dissipate. When in doubt just look up. The twisted you need to take out are flying higher than the other flying enemies.
I'm going from memory so hopefully that's helpful.[/QUOTE]

Thank you I finally saw them. Yeah I gotta restart now, didn't realize normal was so hard.

I gotta say, I've really been enjoying this so far. I've been playing through on
Japanese
Normal
aka Easy
. Is there a way to keep important soldiers from getting killed? In some sections where there's obviously one character with a superior weapon, it's annoying to have to wait for them to get murdered and replaced. I try to shoot at the Twisted doing the damage but they seem to completely ignore me and keep on going.

Really sucks that they stripped out the Square-Enix Members functionality. How much money could it really have cost?

Spoiled the story for myself. Oh well, it sounds awful (tho makes Aya's change in character make sense) and the gameplay's the highlight of the game.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Spoiled the story for myself. Oh well, it sounds awful (tho makes Aya's change in character make sense) and the gameplay's the highlight of the game.[/QUOTE]

Well regarding the ending since I just beat it:

Is Square Enix going to end the series with Eve in Aya's body, or are they going to make another console game and try to retcon some of this stuff?

bread's done
Back