PC Gaming is nOTT Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Eviltude']I can't believe I'm still awake. I haven't been up this late in at least a month. Damn you Madden![/QUOTE]

Wish I could feel that way about madden again.

*sigh*

*thinks back to his childhood......*

[quote name='Cao Cao']Punch-Out, Trace Memory, and Taiko no Tatsujin for the Wii look awesome

EDIT: !!! Endless Ocean 2![/QUOTE]
:whistle2:( How can people be so excited for such lameness...

Where's my barrel rolling good times or some wii kirby or something?

Maybe next year...

fuck Mega Man 9. I'm glad there's actually demos for games on XBL. If I would have bought that on WiiWare or PSN, I'd be pissed.

Morning OTT

Heh. In another fantasy league, my friend offered me:
- Tomlinson
- Calvin Johnson
for:
- Barber
- Marshall

Not going to happen

[quote name='st0neface']Hoping that new DS will mean a price drop for the Lite. I also hope this banning/unbannnig tomfoolery has stopped.[/quote]

Que?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Morning.

I feel worse.[/quote]

That makes me feel better.

jk :grouphug:
or am I?
I am

[quote name='Maklershed']Que?[/QUOTE]

A few pages back there are some details on a new DS. Nothing I'm interested in, but if it means I can a lite on the cheap, I'm all for it.

[quote name='st0neface']I'm really regretting drafting Addai over Barber in my money league.[/QUOTE]

With 8 rushes for 26 yards last week, you could've just started addai on his bye week and gotten the same production...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']With 8 rushes for 26 yards last week, you could've just started addai on his bye week and gotten the same production...[/QUOTE]

I grabbed Pierre Thomas for a spot start and got a tenth of a point. A win's a win though.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']no you don't. it means I'll have a TE for this weeks game. :p[/QUOTE]

We're gonna pick up whoever you drop. :booty:

[quote name='wubb']We're gonna pick up whoever you drop. :booty:[/QUOTE]

You want robert meacham? You can have him. NO WRs are so friggen inconsistent this year... Lance Moore... no wait, Robert Meacham, no wait... Devery Henderson... arrrrrg!

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/cycling/news/story?id=3620228

Armstrong said then he was the victim of a "witch hunt." A Dutch lawyer appointed by cycling's governing body later cleared Armstrong. But Dick Pound, who then led the World Anti-Doping Agency, said the lawyer's findings were full of holes. And in his statement, Armstrong said that independent investigation recommended the issues be taken before an independent tribunal.

:rofl:@ Dick Pound...

Go download the ebook of Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom, mak.

Doctorow has it licensed under the Creative Commons license.

[quote name='wubb']We looked at Olsen but his bye week is the same as our main TE so it wasn't a good fit.[/QUOTE]

It was Olsen or Martin. I like Olsen better cause he's in that Miller, Gates, Heap, Shockey type mold... and Orton seems to like him.

[quote name='wubb']I think Alone in the Dark's checkpoint system is going to piss me off. Way too spaced out.[/QUOTE]

Someone's too accustomed to save systems in :baby: games, eh? ;)

So, I sold a guy here on CAG Rock Band. Man I messed up. I didn't check to see if Rock Band was in the case, and when I got back from the post office my wife showed me that it was in a CD jewel case on top of the TV. She didn't put it back in the Rock Band case.

To make it worse, my copy of Bioshock was in Rock Band case! Now I have to give him some cash to send it back to me. I've never messed up this hard. It's getting rather comical now.

Oh yeah wubb, you might enjoy this:

I got Scene-It yesterday from Target for $15. After playing for maybe an hour I got 495 GP. You might want to pick up so you can add to your score that means absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back