PC Gaming is nOTT Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']So, I sold a guy here on CAG Rock Band. Man I messed up. I didn't check to see if Rock Band was in the case, and when I got back from the post office my wife showed me that it was in a CD jewel case on top of the TV. She didn't put it back in the Rock Band case.

To make it worse, my copy of Bioshock was in Rock Band case! Now I have to give him some cash to send it back to me. I've never messed up this hard. It's getting rather comical now.[/quote]

-1 rating for you!

[quote name='lordwow']Oh sood, I saw your post about the job after you went to bed. That sounds like a sweet deal :cool:[/quote]

Thank ya.

What I am shooting is boring as shit though. Its equestrian the sport where rich people prance around 2 ft high fences for hours on end.

But whatever.....pay me enough and I would shoot a rock for 10 hours a day.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Thank ya.

What I am shooting is boring as shit though. Its equestrian the sport where rich people prance around 2 ft high fences for hours on end.

But whatever.....pay me enough and I would shoot a rock for 10 hours a day.[/QUOTE]

Can't be any worse than the symantec conference I shot, I know more about Veritas and Altirus than I ever want or need ot.

[quote name='Number83']-1 rating for you![/QUOTE]

The dude would have to be a real dick for that to happen. I sold him Rock Band for $21. If he has RB2 he can export them and sell the game for the same if not more. Plus he's getting a free rental of Bioshock. I'm the one who should be pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back