PC Gaming is nOTT Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Wolve is the first person to ever address a FriskyTanuki post.

[quote name='Brak']I think Wolve is the first person to ever address a FriskyTanuki post.[/quote]

If you address someone else addressing a FriskyTanuki post, are you, by extension, addressing said post as well? :shock:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']If you address someone else addressing a FriskyTanuki post, are you, by extension, addressing said post as well? :shock:[/QUOTE]
Who?

[quote name='Brak']I*throws his back out*think*throws his back out*Wolve*throws his back out*is*throws his back out*the*throws his back out*first*throws his back out*person*throws his back out*to*throws his back out*ever*throws his back out*address*throws his back out*a*throws his back out*FriskyTanuki*throws his hip out*post.[/quote]
fix'd

I'm either going to watch this week's Heroes or Chuck.

But which one?

I think I'm probably more in the mood for Chuck, at the moment.

trying to prepare a speech presentation for an English class while working with a person who speaks English as a second language and has no understanding of grammar or spelling in the the language ...IS NOT VERY FUN!

Ragh!...I can barely understand her half the time.

Seems to be just one camera, 3 megapixels, an SD card slot to save the pics, and a built-in browser to be able to download games from the DSi store, which will essentially be like the WiiWare/VC on the Wii. Free 1000 points, too.

Edit: No wait, it is two cameras:

custom_1222924154509_photo-20081002-050544-0-5834498c442f3a1486d516288ae9c247.jpg

ninten02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='prmononoke']I'm either going to watch this week's Heroes or Chuck.

But which one?

I think I'm probably more in the mood for Chuck, at the moment.[/quote]

Good call...Chuck was awesome...Heroes ep 3...not so much :whistle2:|

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Seems to be just one camera, 3 megapixels, an SD card slot to save the pics, and a built-in browser to be able to download games from the DSi store, which will essentially be like the WiiWare/VC on the Wii. Free 1000 points, too.

Edit: No wait, it is two cameras:

custom_1222924154509_photo-20081002-050544-0-5834498c442f3a1486d516288ae9c247.jpg

ninten02.jpg
[/quote]

WTF!? The DSi...pass. I seriously gotta get around to selling my DS.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Good call...Chuck was awesome...Heroes ep 3...not so much :whistle2:|

WTF!? The DSi...pass. I seriously gotta get around to selling my DS.[/quote]

I'll still definitely watch Heroes. Even if an episode is shitty, I really can't miss it.

Chuck was great, though. Good way to start the season.

Hopefully season two of Reaper delivers (hopefully it starts soon).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back