PC Gaming is nOTT Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what exactly noir is but I thought it involved things going bad for the protagonist. Getting a free Wii sounds good to me.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm not sure what exactly noir is but I thought it involved things going bad for the protagonist. Getting a free Wii sounds good to me.[/QUOTE]

First rule in a noir: There is no protagonist.

But I'm seriously thinking about selling it. I'm sure I could make all of my money back. I haven't turned it on in ages. The VC is the only thing that I care about.

[quote name='munch']How about if I just give it to you? In fact, I'll drop it off at your house! That would be sooooo noir.[/QUOTE]

NOIR?! WHERE?!

...Waaaaaait a second. Is this the kind of noir Brak enjoys? If not, I'll have none of it, mister.

[quote name='joe2187']Whatever happened to that Alan Wake game?...is it ever gonna happen?[/quote]

Rumor is that new info will hit this Friday.

Why is there so much following for Alan Wake when little to no info has been revealed?

Because Alan Wake looks super awesome. I remember people talking about it back before the 360 launched and I couldn't wait for it. Now like 3 years later, the game is still not out and we don't know anything more about it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I thought you hated that motion picture, Maklershef?[/quote]

I did at first, but I was also drinking while watching it and had little patience and wasn't paying attention. I gave it a second chance and liked it.

[quote name='Maklershed']I did at first, but I was also drinking while watching it and had little patience and wasn't paying attention. I gave it a second chance and liked it.[/quote]

Mak are you really looking forward to "The Spirit"? The trailers look like shit.

[quote name='Maklershed']Alan Wake sounds like an unsuccessful insurance salesman.[/quote]

Close...He's basically Stephen King with writers block

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mak are you really looking forward to "The Spirit"? The trailers look like shit.[/quote]

The Spirit looks like garbage.

for $2.50 The Darkness is a damn good game.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Have you seen her girlfriend, tiredfornoww?

(Post it for me, someone.)[/quote]

Isn't it this hideous...um...thing?
Samantha-Ronson.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm about to crack 21K[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Liquid 2']You are a gigantic, fa9et, Linkin.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I think we should post NSFLPStepDaughter pics in retaliation. That post gave me a headache.[/quote]

He is probably still at work though... wait a few hours.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I think we should post NSFLPStepDaughter pics in retaliation. That post gave me a headache.[/quote]

This should help:
normal_menshealth_1008_002.jpg

:drool: Yum....

Thanks to LinkinPrime, I just spit the food I was chewing on back onto my plate and ended up vomiting all over it.

Thanks, man, you're an asshole.

I like how Linkin doesn't have a job and how he spends his days looking up women because he doesn't get any play from his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back