PC Gaming is nOTT Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how I don't have a job or any sort of daytime activity or anything like that. :cool: Or, wait I might have a job, because you guys don't have a clue. :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I like how Linkin doesn't have a job and how he spends his days looking up women because he doesn't get any play from his wife.[/quote]

All while making about $50K a year...jealous? :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']$50K a year? That's like the average income. :|[/quote]

:whistle2:(

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Aren't you like $30,000 in debt? :|[/quote]

:cry:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']All while making about $50K a year...jealous? :cool:[/quote]

"Die.

P.S. You are a fa9et.

EDIT: Oh yeah and you are immature." - LiquidDos

[quote name='Liquid 2']Ahahaha @ Linkin thinking $50k is hot shit.[/quote]
Ok, I dare you to find a job that allows you to do basically nothing and get paid the same or more :cool:

I don't think he ever said 50k was hot shit... hes just happy to make 50k while looking at potentially underage women and playing with toys. *shrugs*

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I like how everyone cares a bit too much about everyone else.[/QUOTE]

Shut. The. F*ck. Up.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Aren't you like $30,000 in debt? :|[/QUOTE]

Laaaaaaawl.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't think he ever said 50k was hot shit... hes just happy to make 50k while looking at potentially underage women and playing with toys. *shrugs*[/quote]

TFN know's what's up :grouphug:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ok, I dare you to find a job that allows you to do basically nothing and get paid the same or more :cool:[/QUOTE]

I don't know how you can have any self respect getting paid for doing nothing. :whistle2:|

[quote name='Rocko']Linkin, are you having another kid?[/quote]

Nope...wife tied her tubes...she wasn't made for baby making...her 2 pregnancies were very rough.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I don't know how you can have any self respect getting paid for doing nothing. :whistle2:|[/quote]

I got skills...what can I say :cool:

Hey JFD, are we gonna play some Rock Band 2 tonight?

---

Also, I seriously hope my dad's IT guy get fired. The boss at his office has that said if he gets fired or quits, they would let me interview for the job even though I don't have the required years of experience. Assuming that I have graduated high school at that point. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Hey LP if your wife asked you to would you get a vasectomy?[/quote]

Wife tied her tubes...don't need to. If she hadn't...:whistle2:k...I don't know...

[quote name='Liquid 2']I don't know how you can have any self respect getting paid for doing nothing. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
I'll take money over self respect any day.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nope...wife tied her tubes...she wasn't made for baby making...her 2 pregnancies were very rough.[/QUOTE]
Damn, what happened the first time?

Didn't you say that he was a nice guy with wife and kids when I suggested your dad should fire him for being inept, like a week ago?

[quote name='Rocko']I'll take money over self respect any day.

Damn, what happened the first time?[/quote]

I have a step daughter. She just gets "morning" sickness, all day every day up until delivery.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I have a step daughter. She just gets "morning" sickness, all day every day up until delivery.[/QUOTE]
Oh.

I thought she had a miscarriage or something since I know you only have one biological child.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Didn't you say that he was a nice guy with wife and kids when I suggested your dad should fire him for being inept, like a week ago?[/quote]

He is a nice guy... but he is inept and recently screwed up their whole email server and accidentally deleted a bunch of stuff and now my dad can't receive emails on his Blackberry anymore and a bunch of other things.

Also I never said he has a wife and kids, cause he doesn't.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Moxio doesn't know how vasectomies work.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't talking about a vasectomy that time dummy. #-o

[quote name='Moxio']LP would you be comfortable having sex with your wife even though you could only shoot blanks?[/quote]

I don't see why I wouldn't.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Quick~

What should I change my Xbox Live name to?

I tried ''WiiGamer'' and it wouldn't let me cause of ''Wii''. :whistle2:|[/quote]

One of these...

YummyYumYums
YumYum
YummyYummy

I tried ''WiiGamer'' and it wouldn't let me cause of ''Wii''. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

MiiGaymer :cool:

I tried ''WiiGamer'' and it wouldn't let me cause of ''Wii''. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Someone on my list recently changed their name to DetroitFatboy... I thought it might've been you, at first, what with all the name changes you talk about... ;)

[quote name='Moxio']Wow now that I think about it $50K isn't butt in Ca. Does your wife have a job, LinkinPoor?[/quote]

No...she's on the lookout though...which is why I am LinkinPoor :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back