PC Gaming is nOTT Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Hmm, kicked me out of Live when I popped in SR2. :whistle2:k[/quote]

Unless something has changed since this morning, Xbox Live is having issues. People are getting disconnected right after logging on. You should be fine.

[quote name='JolietJake']Has anyone seen that new anti-drug commercial where the mom interrupts her son in the shower?

The fuck is wrong with these people....[/quote]

*Your mom bursting in while you are taking a shower isn't normal. On Meth it is.*

[quote name='lordwow']Budge has had his mom bust in on him a few times, or should I say, Budge has busted one on his mom ;)[/quote]

"I have busted one on my mom. Because on Meth that is normal" - LordWowus

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Would others consider your mom as a MILF budge?[/QUOTE][quote name='darthbudge']Oh definately [sic]. Also, don't worry Mak, the door is always unlocked.[/QUOTE]:)

[quote name='darthbudge']*Your mom bursting in while you are taking a shower isn't normal. On Meth it is.*[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Good thing I don't have a local connect. Downloading my shit is a lot easier.

Looks like mangwing is fucked.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='crystalklear64']You can't eat ironing you connoisseur of penis.[/QUOTE]

what the fsck crawled up your _s_ and died?

[quote name='Mojimbo']How do I murder Galaxy Man? I can get up to him on one life, no problem, but I can't seem to do shit to him.[/QUOTE]

Pay 160 MS points to beat this boss...

[quote name='lordwow']I love how awful the new Knight Rider is.

I hope they make a video game out of it :cool:[/quote]

Did this not satisfy your needs?
411ZM8T363L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

[quote name='lordwow']Needless to say, I was shocked to find out Budge's mom is not a MILF.[/QUOTE]

Is budge french? Does he have an older sister?

I remember when I lived in england there was a clothing or perfume series that had billboard advertisements and it was called fcuk or something like that. fsck reminded me.

[quote name='JMEPO']Did this not satisfy your needs?
411ZM8T363L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
[/quote]

That cant be a real cover. Looks like a 6th grader made it using photoshop
nice, Togo's is selling subs for $2. Guess I know where I'm going for dinner from now on.

[quote name='TheRock88']That cant be a real cover. Looks like a 6th grader made it using photoshop
nice, Togo's is selling subs for $2. Guess I know where I'm going for dinner from now on.[/quote]

99079afb8ae5.jpg

Not as bad but still horrible.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Jimbo, is like the CAG paparazzi...he always finds incriminating old quotes on the fly.[/quote]

This.

Also, I think either my XBL mic or my Les Paul guitar is messing up. I have to like keep twisting the connector around to get it to work. :bomb:

I wish I had money and I could buy one of those $30 Live Kits.

[quote name='darthbudge']This.

Also, I think either my XBL mic or my Les Paul guitar is messing up. I have to like keep twisting the connector around to get it to work. :bomb:

I wish I had money and I could buy one of those $30 Live Kits.[/QUOTE]

Sell something. I'm not sure what.

I wouldn't be surprised if your les paul was acting up -- after the known neck issues (which they seem to be addressing, at least somewhat, with the GH:WT guitar), it wouldn't surprise me.

Ah man...I couldn't get Max Payne 2 to install :bomb:...it was an old copy my bro had...guess the disc is to fucked up...I'll buy a copy off ebay if its cheaper than Steam.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sell something. I'm not sure what.

I wouldn't be surprised if your les paul was acting up -- after the known neck issues (which they seem to be addressing, at least somewhat, with the GH:WT guitar), it wouldn't surprise me.[/quote]

I am debating selling Gears of War, since I have beaten the game and GoW 2 is coming out in a month, as well as some other games. But I haven't gone through the hassle of selling them yet.

[quote name='dcfox']I'll gift you MP2 on steam if you ban frosty for me.[/quote]

I send dcfox half of whatever MP2 costs if you do actually ban frosty.

[quote name='dcfox']I'll gift you MP2 on steam if you ban frosty for me.[/QUOTE]

Reported for bribery. Keep it to PMs guys.

Speaking of which... Linkin, you have a PM. ;)

[quote name='tiredfornow']Dang, this Travis Barker/DJ AM shit isn't bad at all. :whistle2:k[/quote]

Jesus. And you were the guy making fun of Pink Floyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back