iconwii.gif
Animal Crossing: City Folk - $19.99
OOS - :psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Killzone 2 - $19.99
OOS - :360: :ps3: Prototype - $19.99
OOS - :360: :psp: Tiger Woods '10 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Resistance 2 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: :psp: NCAA Football '10 - $19.99

Shipping seems to be very reasonable as well.

Thanks to Josef and knightsdwn for pointing out some other deals.

http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up NGS2 and KZ2...I miss going to the stores (when I used to live in NY). Thanx OP!!! This is the best deal I've gotten in a long time :D. I've been waiting to play these two games.

[quote name='kklems']Tried using the coupon code it but it said it didn't exist :([/QUOTE]

Mine? It seems someone grabbed it and didn't say they took it. Good job guys.

[quote name='SativaSam']I don't have the means of purchasing online.[/QUOTE]

They accept e-billme, have you looked into using that?

In for NGS2 and Mass Effect (not on sale but got ME2 for a bday gift).

...shouldn't be spending but deal was too awesome to pass up......thanks op.

bought a brutal legend ps3, and halo LE....then 10 minutes later SC broken destiny. i want to be kratos dammit!

[quote name='salparadise78']In for NGS2 and Brutal Legend. Nice find OP, don't know why they're charging tax if they don't have a store in my state though.[/QUOTE]

The tax thing is confusing, they didn't charge me for tax.

Either way, i love you OP, babies, now, please.

[quote name='EarthKing']Does UPS ship on weekends or will I not get my tracking information until Monday?[/QUOTE]

UPS does not ship on weekends (to private residences at least). These won't be shipped until Monday (at the earliest)...maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.

thanks, op was close to getting ngs too, but just only picked brutal legends instead, don't think i'll ever actually play ngs, and need the money for bioshock 2!!

[quote name='dragonjud']UPS does not ship on weekends (to private residences at least). These won't be shipped until Monday (at the earliest)...maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

Darn...I'm going to be in Vegas that weekend and I won't be able to play any of those games till next Wednesday :(

Not sure if these have been mentioned yet:

Wii Music - $19.99
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 - $19.99
Halo Wars - $19.99
Animal Crossing: City Folk - $19.99
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - $19.99

Still debating whether NGS 2 is worth buying for 3 extra levels since I've played through NG2 like 3 times.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']Is it bad that even at $20 I'm still not sure that I want to try out Halo 3? Hmm, it is tempting but I never saw the hype behind the halo series.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting an Xbox soon and I passed on it. I don't see the big deal about Halo either.

In for the Halo Legendary, if for nothing more than to make friends who paid full price at release for it shit green bricks of envy! \\:D/

Tried to get Halo Legendary Edition but kept getting hung up on some Verified By Visa bullshit during checkout. :(

[quote name='Dr Geo']The tax thing is confusing, they didn't charge me for tax.

Either way, i love you OP, babies, now, please.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm in PA, but there aren't any PC richard stores here, at least according to their website. Oh well another couple bucks for tax, still worth it though. Also, too bad bing is only at 2%.

hm actually about 2-3 weeks ago the pc richards warehouse here in carteret, nj was having a big clearance too (i didn't even know that you could buy anything at the warehouse), including 50% off all games (60% if you bought 10). i didn't actually buy anything, but i wonder if they were related.

bread's done
Back