iconwii.gif
Animal Crossing: City Folk - $19.99
OOS - :psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Killzone 2 - $19.99
OOS - :360: :ps3: Prototype - $19.99
OOS - :360: :psp: Tiger Woods '10 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Resistance 2 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: :psp: NCAA Football '10 - $19.99

Shipping seems to be very reasonable as well.

Thanks to Josef and knightsdwn for pointing out some other deals.

http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EarthKing']I'm guessing until it's all gone.[/QUOTE]

Darn. Don't think I'm going to have the money for the things I want until Wednesday. Anyone want to give me your opinion on whether Brutal Legends is worth it for the 20? Thinking about picking that up with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Halo 3 Legendary Edition.

[quote name='EarthKing']Does anybody know if the halo wars on sale is the collectors edition? It says the regular price is $80.[/QUOTE]

According to the model # on the item page, it looks like the standard edition.

Btw, thanks OP. Finally picked up Killzone.

finally a decent sale im surprise it from pc richards. pick up halo lengendary edition and prototype. now all i need is mass effect 2 and im good for the next couple of months

In for KZ2 and Halo 3. OP, you are my new god, and I shall worship you every Saturday night.

Wow great prices, thanks OP! Ordered Halo 3 Legendary and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Can't pass those up at $20.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Darn. Don't think I'm going to have the money for the things I want until Wednesday. Anyone want to give me your opinion on whether Brutal Legends is worth it for the 20? Thinking about picking that up with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Halo 3 Legendary Edition.[/QUOTE]

But remember that's what I'm guessing. I don't know as fact....I say call the warehouses or online costumer report and ask.

[quote name='jgm']According to the model # on the item page, it looks like the standard edition.

Btw, thanks OP. Finally picked up Killzone.[/QUOTE]

Darn...Wanted the collectors edition. It's all good...I guess I'll try ebay.

Never heard of PC Richard's before (live in CA) but it sounds like the East Coast equivalent of Fry's Electronics. Just ordered the Halo 3 legendary. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Josef']Not sure if these have been mentioned yet:

Wii Music - $19.99
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 - $19.99
Halo Wars - $19.99
Animal Crossing: City Folk - $19.99
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - $19.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Bought Kingdom Hearts 358/2.

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']did anyoen else have to do that whole visa protection thing?[/QUOTE]

It asked me to but I wound up skipping it. I realize that the site is legit but I didnt feel safe doing it. It was optional anyways.

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']did anyoen else have to do that whole visa protection thing?[/QUOTE]

I did, and have done it a couple of times at different sites too. It's a new layer of protection, which I don't mind

These are ridiculous prices. Really thinking about grabbing NG2 even though I honestly won't get to it for weeks/months. I don't expect to find this for $20 in the next 6 months. Has anyone confirmed whether this sale is applicable in-store? If I can avoid shipping, I'll make the drive out tomorrow (provided they actually take care of all the snow).

I traded a copy of UP on Blu-ray when it came out for Halo 3 and Resident Evil 5 on Goozex. I never have gotten around to playing Halo though. Ordered the LE just because I could. Probably will put the old one back on Goozex without ever using it.

Like someone that posted before already said, I think I'll probably get more joy from showing a couple friends this purchase after they bought it at MSRP when it came out than from actually playing it.

[quote name='salparadise78']Yeah, I'm in PA, but there aren't any PC richard stores here, at least according to their website. Oh well another couple bucks for tax, still worth it though. Also, too bad bing is only at 2%.[/QUOTE]

They took over one of the closed Circuit City store in NE Philly. Haven't opened yet but that might explain the PA tax charge.

Someone should just post a pic of the B&M stores in NYC if ppl are still worry about it being a scam.

Picked up NGS2 and Halo 3 LE. Was always thinking of picking it up from Newegg. Glad I didn't cave into my impulse. Was tempted to pickup Brutal Legend but with all the crap coming out at the end of this month and March I stopped myself. ~~

RU guys serious you guys dont know what PC richards is?? well theyre a million% legit, normally there selection is only filled with current titles like only titles that have come out in the past year and i always wondered howd they got rid of old inventory. Now i know how. that and i was actually in a store back in december and i picked up Ncaa 10 and tiger woods 10 for 19.99. when i went to several other stores and tried to get the same or similar deal, i was told that its a store to store thing and managers can mark down the price of a game if the company doesnt plan on ordering any more copies, just a heads up to my NY peoples

oh and they been in business for literally like 50 years and i recently bought my first LCD tV from them a sweet deal 40Inch Samsung 1080P for $600, very legit. On new york theyre known Like any other Major electronics retailer Best Buy, Sears, Target etc. funny how the regional thing works, like how over here in NY they no longer sell only the greatest food in the history of mankind, Hostess Rasberry filled Powdered Donuts. Damn You Hostess you Douchebags!

It's going fast if you want stuff. Tried to buy NCAA Football 10 and Tiger Woods 10 for PS3, browsed for 15 minutes and they were gone before I could check out.

edit: NCAA Football shows back up now. Tiger Woods still gone.

[quote name='royce321']pretty nice prices, my only gripe is the shipping

too bad they don't have any cali locations :([/QUOTE]

Really? You're upset about paying for $3 shipping when you're saving $40?

[quote name='reininop']Like someone that posted before already said, I think I'll probably get more joy from showing a couple friends this purchase after they bought it at MSRP when it came out than from actually playing it.[/QUOTE]

You sound like a douchebag.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']really? You're upset about paying for $3 shipping when you're saving $40?

You sound like a douchebag.[/quote]

lol

bread's done
Back