iconwii.gif
Animal Crossing: City Folk - $19.99
OOS - :psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Killzone 2 - $19.99
OOS - :360: :ps3: Prototype - $19.99
OOS - :360: :psp: Tiger Woods '10 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Resistance 2 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: :psp: NCAA Football '10 - $19.99

Shipping seems to be very reasonable as well.

Thanks to Josef and knightsdwn for pointing out some other deals.

http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp

Last edited by a moderator:
just picked up Killzone 2 (last copy) and Resistance 2 (one copy left) at my local PC Richards. told them i saw the price online and they looked it up and sure enough it was. Had to go thru 2 managers but i got them, $42.xx. They didnt have Ninja Gaiden but i think NCAA, anyway worked out for me. great find. prolly gonna try another store for NGS2 tommorow

[quote name='Jiggaloj']UPDATE!!!!!

I just spoke with a PC Richard associate on the phone. He said they are looking to see if they have enough games to fulfill the orders. He also said that it was a first come, first serve basis, so all you late comers have a high chance of getting a cancellation notice tomorrow. Most of us will find out by tomorrow if we are getting our games (they won't be fulfilling orders till they know what they have). Good luck to everybody![/QUOTE]

Ahhh crap! When did the sale go up? I ordered the Halo 3 legendary last night... hope I get it!

Damn! I was wanting to order the Halo Cat Helmet Edition to flip to Goozex. Ah well...I guess someone's cat is spared humiliation.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Damn! I was wanting to order the Halo Cat Helmet Edition to flip to Goozex. Ah well...I guess someone's cat is spared humiliation.[/QUOTE]

I'd do that but shipping will probably be a hell of a lot. I barely use goozex for current games since they're still over priced.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']I have the Halo 3 Limited Edition, but what's in the Legendary Edition that makes it "valuable?" (besides the helmet)[/QUOTE]
uuhhh
well..uuhh..it..it has....

Halo? :hot:

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']I have the Halo 3 Limited Edition, but what's in the Legendary Edition that makes it "valuable?" (besides the helmet)[/QUOTE]

CONTENTS:

• Collectible Spartan Mjolnir Mark VI helmet case
  • Exclusive selection of storyboard art from the cinematics of Halo 3
  • Legendary Disc
    • Halo Cinematics Reloaded – remastered, high-resolution versions of the Halo and Halo 2 cinematics with Dolby Digital 5.1 complete with director’s commentary
    • Bestiarum. An expanded digital guide to the creatures, cultures and worlds of “Halo 3,” with art and assets exclusive to this interactive edition.
    • The Cortana Chronicles. Jen Taylor, the voice of Cortana, takes a worldwide tour to meet Halo Nation, where she meets “Halo” fanatics from near and far, obscure and famous.
    • Plus all-new, exclusive Machinima episodes from “Red vs. Blue” and “This Spartan Life” and a “mockumentary” voiced by Sgt. Johnson himself, David Scully.
  • Bonus Interactive Disc
    • High-definition “Halo.” Bungie’s graphics and audio engineers have created a simple-to-use, “Halo”-themed calibration tool to make the most of the home theater experience.
    • Art attack. Exclusive “Halo 3” gamer pics and Xbox 360 Dashboard theme, a vast gallery of concept and production art (complete with musical accompaniment), and a fully playable version of a classic “Halo”-themed minigame.
    • Featurettes. A series of short films covering a range of subjects, from making a network play better with multiplayer action to the challenges of building the biggest “Halo” ever.
So.. basically nothing. The helmet/stand is about the only reason someone would ever want the LE. Who really watches that bonus crap anyway?

Again for those of you with a nearby location, the deal will work. almost exactly as roasted mentioned above. the managers i dealt with repeatedly scanned the game because in their disbelief 19.99 kept showing up. They couldnt find it online thru the website but if they scanned the UPC and searched, then the 19.99 showed up. Weird system but it worked for me.

Managed to score a NGS2 fairly early yesterday morning but it looks like they were pulling all the sale titles off the shelves or something. Managed to score one before they took them out. Hit 4 other stores between Brooklyn and Manhattan but found nothing. I guess I'm lucky just to find one title in their stores at least.

[quote name='consoleman']Managed to score a NGS2 fairly early yesterday morning but it looks like they were pulling all the sale titles off the shelves or something. Managed to score one before they took them out. Hit 4 other stores between Brooklyn and Manhattan but found nothing. I guess I'm lucky just to find one title in their stores at least.[/QUOTE]

Did you happen to check out the Union Square and the 23rd Street stores? I'm just interested in Star Wars: Clone Wars Republic Heroes for the PS3.

just got a e-mail from PCRichard.com. Ordered 3 games..NGS2,Star Wars and Killzone 2..they ran out of copies of NGS2 :( damnit....i cancelled the star wars & ngs2 order and kept killzone for $20..

[quote name='Mike360']just got a e-mail from PCRichard.com. Ordered 3 games..NGS2,Star Wars and Killzone 2..they ran out of copies of NGS2 :( damnit....i cancelled the star wars & ngs2 order and kept killzone for $20..[/QUOTE]

May I ask: when you did you place your order?

[quote name='Mike360']yesteday @ 9:57AM[/QUOTE]

Seriously? I ordered mine 1 hour after the deal stared (managed to get NGS2 and KZ2 before their website said it's OOS).

[quote name='EarthKing']Seriously? I ordered mine 1 hour after the deal stared (managed to get NGS2 and KZ2 before their website said it's OOS).[/QUOTE]

yeah seems like they had enough copies for everyone except for NGS2..go figure :roll:

I contacted them. They said they need to get "confirmation" by the manufacturers, and they said they should have it by the end of the day (I guess by 5PM EST) and they will send an e-mail to everybody.

For those in NYC, I just had success at the Union Square PC Richard store looking for Republic Heroes for the PS3. The game was listed on the shelf for $19.96 and I bought the last two copies (one for me and the other for my nephew who is a Star Wars nut).

I also saw that there were 2 copies each of Brutal Legend for both the PS3 and 360 on the shelf also listed at $19.96.

No sign of NGS 2, however :cry:.

But the best news of the day, after I bought my 2 copies of Republic Heroes at PC Richard, I went to Best Buy at Union Square (1 block away) to try and price match and it worked! The guy at the BB customer service tried to look up the game on the PC Richard website but could only find the Wii version, but I showed him my receipt from my purchase only 15 minutes ago and he got the manager to override.

PCreceipt.jpg

[quote name='JNKryo']For those in NYC, I just had success at the Union Square PC Richard store looking for Republic Heroes for the PS3. The game was listed on the shelf for $19.96 and I bought the last two copies (one for me and the other for my nephew who is a Star Wars nut).

I also saw that there were 2 copies each of Brutal Legend for both the PS3 and 360 on the shelf also listed at $19.96.

No sign of NGS 2, however :cry:.

But the best news of the day, after I bought my 2 copies of Republic Heroes at PC Richard, I went to Best Buy at Union Square (1 block away) to try and price match and it worked! The guy at the BB customer service tried to look up the game on the PC Richard website but could only find the Wii version, but I showed him my receipt from my purchase only 15 minutes ago and he got the manager to override.

PCreceipt.jpg

[/QUOTE]

If you already got the deal.. why pricematch? Rewardzone points?

Also, thanks for the heads up. I was going to check it out for NGS2, but you said it isn't there. Blah.. >.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']If you already got the deal.. why pricematch? Rewardzone points?

Also, thanks for the heads up. I was going to check it out for NGS2, but you said it isn't there. Blah.. >.

The status of my Halo 3 order is "Order being processed."

I'm still hopeful that I'll get my copy. Ordered on Sunday morning around 9:00 if anyone is wondering.

[quote name='ssjmichael']To resell clearly. He got the last two at PC Richards and bought another two at BB. I doubt he got 4 copies of the same game simply to give as gifts to his relatives.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I will try to resell one. Of my 4 copies: one is for me, one is for my nephew and the third is for a coworker. The price-matching at Best Buy was more of an exercise in whether or not BB would honor the price at PC Richard since I had a physical copy of the receipt with me.

I could have gone the whole 9 yards and cleaned out that Best Buy of the game, but A. I am not a (big-time) hoarder, and B. The resale value for the Republic Heroes is pretty much bleh - heck, if I can't at least break even, I'll just return the game.

[quote name='JNKryo']Lol, I will try to resell one. Of my 4 copies: one is for me, one is for my nephew and the third is for a coworker. The price-matching at Best Buy was more of an exercise in whether or not BB would honor the price at PC Richard since I had a physical copy of the receipt with me.

I could have gone the whole 9 yards and cleaned out that Best Buy of the game, but A. I am not a (big-time) hoarder, and B. The resale value for the Republic Heroes is pretty much bleh - heck, if I can't at least break even, I'll just return the game.[/QUOTE]

I do this sometimes too - I'll go to my local Best Buy and have them pricematch something from TRU just to keep it fresh in their minds that they should, so when I do actually want something I don't get a lot of hassle. Plus it's fun to see just how much you can get them to match. Now they don't give me any problems at all and sometimes don't even bother checking the website / ad.

Ordered before 7am yesterday but mine is still being processed :( EDIT: Nvm, had email saying i had to contact them about the order, and i did so and they said they fixed it.

Got shipping notification/tracking number email about 2 hours ago for H3 LE..Ordered late sat/early Sunday though, fyi

I'm interested in knowing if anyone that ordered NGS2 got shipping confirmation yet. I ordered both H3 LE and NGS2 about an hour after the topic got posted and have yet to receive any notifications regarding cancellation or shipping.

I ordererd mine about 4 am Sunday morning, since my shift ended about 3 and i couldn't order it earlier. I hope i got it...this deal was pretty good. Still no confirmation

Still no shipping notification for me. Ordered NGS2 and Halo Legendary @8:00am on Sun. Hopefully I get at least 1 (both on 1 order)

This really just proves how not Legendary the Legendary Edition actually is...I feel bad for everyone that actually paid full price for it.

[quote name='Kush']This really just proves how not Legendary the Legendary Edition actually is...I feel bad for everyone that actually paid full price for it.[/QUOTE]

be nice now! the real question is, will $19.99 now be rock bottom for Halo LE? If anyone sells it for any less, they may as well give it to you! :lol:

well after a second phone call it seems they had more too many NGS2 orders. Don't be surprised if you ordered at the last minute like i did...10am yesterday that your order isn't cancelled...luckily i still got killzone 2 @ $20..so atleast it wasn't a total waste of time

Yeah, I just called them and they are still waiting for confirmation from their warehouses for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. I was told that we would receive an email before noon tomorrow.

Got notification on my single placed halo legendary order, have not gotten anything on the ninja gaiden order. At least I will get one thing out of it.

bread's done
Back