iconwii.gif
Animal Crossing: City Folk - $19.99
OOS - :psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Killzone 2 - $19.99
OOS - :360: :ps3: Prototype - $19.99
OOS - :360: :psp: Tiger Woods '10 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Resistance 2 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: :psp: NCAA Football '10 - $19.99

Shipping seems to be very reasonable as well.

Thanks to Josef and knightsdwn for pointing out some other deals.

http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew something like this would happen when I saw this past Fall they were gonna open up large video game sections. I am just amazed they are blwoing out all their games now

I placed my order Sunday. Still shows as processing. I am not feeling very optimistic about it though. Are they sending out cancellation emails?

[quote name='ooga']I placed my order Sunday. Still shows as processing. I am not feeling very optimistic about it though. Are they sending out cancellation emails?[/QUOTE]

I ordered at 7:30 am EST on Sunday and they just reversed my entire credit card charge for all 5 games I ordered: Halo, FF Dissidia, Kingdom Hearts, KZ2, and R2. Guess I should have ordered fewer items!

[quote name='mitnosi']On the new video game clearance page, it has a counter for how many are left of each lol[/QUOTE]

And _this_ is why I will definitely give business to them whenever I can in the future. They got put in a tough situation, came out of it with some unfortunate news for some folks, and very quickly put something in place to try to prevent those problems in the future. A lot of smaller companies would just remove their clearance page for keeps.

Good job outta them.

I'm curious...anyone who went to a B&M P.C. Richard store and managed to get a copy of NGS2 for $19.96, did you try bringing your receipt to Best Buy and try to price match? I mean, I managed to get a price match for Republic Heroes, after all.

So far had Halo 3 LE and Resistance 2 ship out which were the two orders I placed last. GH: Metallica, NGS2 + KZ2 pending.

Placed my orders around 10:10 PM PST Saturday.

[quote name='EarthKing']Does any best buy price match if they call the store? Do they do that?[/QUOTE]

Well, when I went to price match Republic Heroes, the CS guy did try to find the game online at the P.C. Richard site (it was taken down yesterday, but it is up today). Then I showed him my receipt and he just called the manager over for an override. No calls to P.C. Richard or anything.

My Halo LE was ordered saturday, shipped late sunday, and should get here by the 10th. (NY to NC)

Now, what to do with it... I don't have XBL Gold, and won't play multiplayer...

[quote name='lee7sauce']Just got my cancellation email, along with an apology and 25% off coupon.[/QUOTE]

Not bad they actually gave you a coupon, you could probably use it on the other clearance stuff if ther's anything on there you like.

They cancelled my order from early on the 6th. Boo

Our Valued Customer,

Due to the overwhelming response to our recent Video Game Clearance Sale,
our systems unfortunately allowed more to be sold than we had in inventory. As a result of this occurrence,
we regret to inform you that we are unable to fulfill your order.

At P.C. Richard & Son, we value every one of our customers and strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
We truly understand your disappointment and apologize for our error, and wish to inform you we have enhanced
our order processing system so this problem does not recur in the future. As an expression of our appreciation of your business,
please accept the enclosed 25% off offer, that can be used towards you next Video Game software purchase at www.pcrichard.com.

Again our sincere apology and we hope to see you shopping with us again soon.

Sincerely,
P.C. Richard & Son

[quote name='lee7sauce']Just got my cancellation email, along with an apology and 25% off coupon.[/QUOTE]I just got the same email. I was hoping I had a chance since I ordered my stuff on Saturday night. Oh well. I can't be bitter about it since they've offered a future discount. :)

pcrichard did a great job by giving a 25% off coupon on future video game purchases, real good customer service, im not being sarcastic, i bought from them a week ago on a elite bundle and their CS was great

[quote name='mitnosi']i suck at math, how much is 25% off of a 60 dollar game?[/quote]

$15.

Got my order for NGS2 from early on the 6th cancelled as well. Disappointed, but I've got say passing out 25% coupons is over and above. I wish I lived closer to these folks -- they'd definitely get my business.

Just got my fucking cancel notice too. What pisses me off is that people who ordered items after me are receiving their orders (i.e. got a shipping notification) and mine (as well as others) get canceled. bullshit. Guess it was not first come first served. oh well.

EDIT: Just tried using the 25% off code that I got in the email and guess what.....it does not work!!!

"Coupon, XXXX-XXXX-XXXX, does not exist."

Wow...just wow.

Just got my cancellation email for one of my orders placed at 11:30 PM on the 6th. I guess I should have made each game a separate order...

I'll just post this question again...

[quote name='JNKryo']I'm curious...anyone who went to a B&M P.C. Richard store and managed to get a copy of NGS2 for $19.96, did you try bringing your receipt to Best Buy and try to price match? I mean, I managed to get a price match for Republic Heroes, after all.[/QUOTE]

I think a lot of CAGs who are getting their cancellation notices would be interested in this.

probably can move this to the graveyard now

too bad they don't have the bioshock limited, that would have been a sweet 25% off use

=( just got an email that my order was canceled due to that they sold more than what they really had in stock, which I think is BS since I ordered about the same time OP posted this deal. The game I was trying to get was NGS2 btw. anyone got it shipped?

[quote name='bringerofdeath']You guys can use the coupon with bioshock 2 for $45. Pretty good price[/QUOTE]

Probably $48ish shipped probably, still nice for a new release.

Call me spoiled, but $48 (60-15%+$3shipping) isn't that great for a $60 game. Maybe if you want to preorder battlefield 2 or GOW3, but I'm passing on this one.

[quote name='shotcaller88']Call me spoiled, but $48 (60-15%+$3shipping) isn't that great for a $60 game. Maybe if you want to preorder battlefield 2 or GOW3, but I'm passing on this one.[/QUOTE]

Most companies wouldnt even give you that.

Got my order canceled too. Maybe I should've split the Halo 3 and NGS2 order then at least I would've probably gotten the Helmet. Will probably get something from all those March releases coming out.

[quote name='vherub']probably can move this to the graveyard now

too bad they don't have the bioshock limited, that would have been a sweet 25% off use[/QUOTE]

Hold on now, the video game clearance page is back up (with counteres this time) and there are still some good $20 deals:

iconps3.gif

Star Wars Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Guitar Hero: Metallica

iconxbox360.gif

Star Wars Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny

Used my 25% off on the GoW III pre-order. Total came out to be:$47.98 after shipping. Oh well, best thing I came across, including the new video game clearance selections.

If my preorders for FFXIII and GOW3 were not $46 through Amazon thanks to the Discover promo, I'd use it for that. Guess I'll hold off for a bit.

Order still shows as being processed but I'm not expecting it to go through. But still wouldn't mind that coupon for FFXIII.

I bit on this deal IMMEDEALITY after it was posted and still got cancelled. I don't get how people who ordered after me got their NGS2 and Halos and I didnt.

[quote name='coleipoo']I bit on this deal IMMEDEALITY after it was posted and still got cancelled. I don't get how people who ordered after me got their NGS2 and Halos and I didnt.[/QUOTE]

ditto for me..lame

[quote name='coleipoo']I bit on this deal IMMEDEALITY after it was posted and still got cancelled. I don't get how people who ordered after me got their NGS2 and Halos and I didnt.[/QUOTE]

Same here it seems they skipped all the people who ordered more than one item and shipped to people who only ordered 1 thing

Pretty lame service IMO

Here's my code if someone wants it i'll never use it

BS76-S94N-S96A

bread's done
Back