iconwii.gif
Animal Crossing: City Folk - $19.99
OOS - :psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Killzone 2 - $19.99
OOS - :360: :ps3: Prototype - $19.99
OOS - :360: :psp: Tiger Woods '10 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Resistance 2 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: :psp: NCAA Football '10 - $19.99

Shipping seems to be very reasonable as well.

Thanks to Josef and knightsdwn for pointing out some other deals.

http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont understand why people are accepting the 25% off coupon. I emailed complaining that it didnt come near making up for the discount that i lost.

[quote name='Infal128289']i dont understand why people are accepting the 25% off coupon. I emailed complaining that it didnt come near making up for the discount that i lost.[/QUOTE]

Better than nothing.

[quote name='Infal128289']i dont understand why people are accepting the 25% off coupon. I emailed complaining that it didnt come near making up for the discount that i lost.[/QUOTE]

nice logic

Someone probably pooped bricks when they came in this morning. First snowmaggedon and now this. That is why I have much respect for best buy they towed the lined on there sale. Errors and all.

Pc richards was cool for the 25%. I just new I was one of the few lucky ones.

'Cause at least you got a notification and a coupon. There're other places out there with a much larger online presence (e.g. buy.com) that will cancel your entire order or partially cancel it, and you will never be notified. At least they tried.

My order for Brutal Legend and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 was cancelled. No big deal. I'll get Brutal legend at Best Buy next week and I can wait on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

My Halo 3 LE was shipped and will arrive on 2/12.
Sorry to know many orders got cancelled :(

Add me to the list of people who had an order cancelled, too. I ordered Killzone 2 and Resistance 2. The 25% off coupon is a nice gesture, but first impressions are of utmost importance, and I likely won't be doing business with P. C. Richard again. A 25% off coupon is useless if my order gets cancelled again.

Yup, cancelled.

Or at least they're telling me they "can't fulfill it". The order is still active on their page though, which means if they don't cancel it soon they might well still charge me for the things--that would be very irritating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVorhees#1
My first and last purchase from PC Richard. . .

Until the next deal comes around I'm sure. :)

I don't care what PC Richards has on clearance next time I'm not wasting my time and only get a 25% off coupon for the trouble. 25% off would only bring most of their games down to the MSRP anyway.

[quote name='gepet0'] That is why I have much respect for best buy they towed the lined on there sale. Errors and all.
.[/QUOTE]

Huh? Best Buy never honored any price mistakes I experienced.

I emailed them about the cancellation and I got the most retarded response.

"[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial]Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, Do to the amount of resellers we had trying to buy multiple items, We were only able to approve orders that were for only one video game. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused." - Jason

[/FONT]
I am speechless....guess this is why all those who were dumb like me a ordered 2 different games got thrown into the "reseller" classification.

Just like a previous poster said, they most likely canceled orders containing more than 1 game. I ordered NG2, Killzone2, Resistance2 like a couple hours after this thread and it still got canceled. 25% coupon is useless to me. Damn, should have only ordered 1 game.

this thread really needs to get off the deals page before it spirals into a full discussion of how evil pc richards is for not having infinite supply and being unable to save christmas, or whatever psychotic expectation people have of businesses

[quote name='vherub']this thread really needs to get off the deals page before it spirals into a full discussion of how evil pc richards is for not having infinite supply and being unable to save christmas, or whatever psychotic expectation people have of businesses[/QUOTE]

I don't think people are mad because they didn't have infinite supply but rather because they took orders like they did.

Also, the reseller argument sounds like an excuse to cancel half the orders without sorting them. That way, they offload the blame on an external cause as well instead of just saying their system is outdated and broken.

Nah, I only ordered NGS2 and it was within an hour of this posting and my order got canceled as well. I don't think they were expecting this much traffic.

Eh, spending what I would have on KZ2 and Prototype for Uncharted 2 (39.74 + 2.99 shipping with the 25% discount) works for me.

I only ordered KZ2 very early in the morning (I think 2am ish) and my was shipped today. Before I ordered I was debating whether or not to order Resistance 2. Well I'm glad I didn't otherwise nothing would have shipped. Sorry to all you folks who had their orders canceled. I guess you can't win them all.

[quote name='accelzero']Unfortunate to hear about the bad news with some of you but my Prototype PS3 order shipped today and should be here come Friday.[/QUOTE]

Yup they shipped mine as well today, canceled my other order with three "different" games Wolvie, NGS2 & BL. So my nephew will be happy if nothing else.

[quote name='Anhmeister']For those of us that got the cancellation notice, on the website itself does it say that the order has been cancelled? I got a notification, but the website still says processing.[/QUOTE]

They need to fix this, I get the cancellation email, yet it is still showing as processing online, plus as others have said, if they charged me for it, that's ridiculous, the way they operate or not, I don't pay for something that I'm not going to get and they shouldn't charge for something they aren't going to send out to me.

I'm glad they fixed their inventory system, it will save them lots of headache in the future however their's this little bit of info...

[quote name='simmias']Wow. I just got an e-mail from customer service saying that they only fulfilled orders for single game orders. Everything else got cancelled. They assumed all people ordering two or more games, even if they were different games, were resellers.[/QUOTE]

That's just ultra lame, next time I buy a crap load of games at Amazon and they cancel my order for buying too much...:roll:

And I understand their issue with not being able to do partial orders, however why not fulfill these orders then refund the amount that was charged for the part of the order that cannot be fulfilled?

I'm disappointed, however, like we were told before, first come first serve, and then well first serve unless you ordered more than one thing, then we canceled your order sight unseen, even if we were able to fulfill it or not...that's what's freakin' weak.

[quote name='reininop']I don't think people are mad because they didn't have infinite supply but rather because they took orders like they did.

Also, the reseller argument sounds like an excuse to cancel half the orders without sorting them. That way, they offload the blame on an external cause as well instead of just saying their system is outdated and broken.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, that's the point I was trying to get across.

Even if I managed to only get 1 or 2 items from my initial order placed at 4AM, I would have been content, instead of the clusterf'k that happened with multi-cancel-athon, when I thought I was pretty solid on getting the first order, but unsure about the copy of Prototype I ordered at 6 hours later at 10AM, and still managed to get, their should have not been such a major issue with fulfilling even part of that if nothing else.

Oh well easy come, easy go. Thanks for all the work OP, it was a nice try anyway. :)

Hahah at people calling this a clusterfuck and getting all pissy about orders being canceled. Some of you need to get another hobby to take up your time.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Hahah at people calling this a clusterfuck and getting all pissy about orders being canceled. Some of you need to get another hobby to take up your time.[/QUOTE]

I AM OUTRAGED! THE INTERNET WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!

you're right. bunch of panties being bunched in this thread. too bad most of them probably don't actually fight this hard for something that actually matters in the end.

oh no, i didn't get the game i ordered. seriously? no really, seriously? you're sad because they cancelled your order? you're mad too? aw dun worreh baby, mommy will comfort you. that bad ol retailer. being so mean.

goddamit people, grow up.

[quote name='mitch079']I AM OUTRAGED! THE INTERNET WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!

you're right. bunch of panties being bunched in this thread. too bad most of them probably don't actually fight this hard for something that actually matters in the end.

oh no, i didn't get the game i ordered. seriously? no really, seriously? you're sad because they cancelled your order? you're mad too? aw dun worreh baby, mommy will comfort you. that bad ol retailer. being so mean.

goddamit people, grow up.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how people are fighting hard for anything. Taking 15 seconds to post your disappointment in a forum isn't what I would consider "panties being in a bunch." Perhaps complaining about people complaining is more of a trite act than complaining about something with substance (even if just a bit).

Good Post...

Hey! Sit on a knife!

My order for NGS2 got cancelled as well. No worries, as I haven't even played either the original NGS or NG II for 360 yet (backlog hell).

The 25% off coupon did come in handy for a preorder of Aliens Vs. Predator (360 version for $44.99 with free shipping! :D)

[quote name='Joe Fongul']My order for NGS2 got cancelled as well. No worries, as I haven't even played either the original NGS or NG II for 360 yet (backlog hell).

The 25% off coupon did come in handy for a preorder of Aliens Vs. Predator (360 version for $44.99 with free shipping! :D)[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a good use of the discount. I just want to hear some impressions of the final game before I jump in.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']I don't see how people are fighting hard for anything. Taking 15 seconds to post your disappointment in a forum isn't what I would consider "panties being in a bunch." Perhaps complaining about people complaining is more of a trite act than complaining about something with substance (even if just a bit).[/QUOTE]

This seems to be the crutch that you whiners and babies rely on when people call you out for being whiny babies. We're not complaining about your complaining, we're making fun of you for being such losers that getting an order canceled means you have a meltdown on the forums.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']This seems to be the crutch that you whiners and babies rely on when people call you out for being whiny babies. We're not complaining about your complaining, we're making fun of you for being such losers that getting an order canceled means you have a meltdown on the forums.[/QUOTE]

Quit crying you sound like a douche

[quote name='Joe Fongul']The 25% off coupon did come in handy for a preorder of Aliens Vs. Predator (360 version for $44.99 with free shipping! :D)[/QUOTE]

I'd cancel that if I were you, else you're going to regret wasting the $45.

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']I'd cancel that if I were you, else you're going to regret wasting the $45.[/QUOTE]

Have you played the final game?

Not everyone who ordered multiples got their orders cancelled. I ordered 2 copies of Halo Legendary, 1 for me and 1 for a friend and they shipped them.

Dammit, they canceled mine. Looks I'll be avoiding that site from now on. Changes should immediately change inventory count once an order is placed.

Way to do do business, PCRichard.com. 8)

bread's done
Back