iconwii.gif
Animal Crossing: City Folk - $19.99
OOS - :psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Killzone 2 - $19.99
OOS - :360: :ps3: Prototype - $19.99
OOS - :360: :psp: Tiger Woods '10 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: Resistance 2 - $19.99
OOS - :ps3: :psp: NCAA Football '10 - $19.99

Shipping seems to be very reasonable as well.

Thanks to Josef and knightsdwn for pointing out some other deals.

http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rawrker']I got a shipping confirmation email last night that my Halo Legendary Edition shipped. Glad they had enough, I thought I was going to get a sorry you got served email.[/QUOTE]
When did you place the order?

[quote name='reininop']I could care less if I got flamed or not. I bought a new item, I expected a new item, not one someone else had obviously already had and decided they didn't want. I could buy that on Ebay for the same price.

For the other guy that said I was saving $120 dollars. Take a look around online sometime. This is a good price, thus the purchase, but I saved maybe 10 - 20 dollars on a game I already own. I bought it for my own collection and torn up boxes don't make for good collections.[/QUOTE]

Sure, you have reason to be disappointed.

At the same time though, if you were going to play it, the inside is all sealed so it is essentially a new item. Clearance items usually take a beating :) I figure this is still pretty much 50% off even the lowest price out there so I'm content so long as I get one.

Oddly, I really just want one for the extras (I don't have a 360 yet) ;-)

Sorry to those of you dealing with open-box/possibly returned items. Got my Halo LE yesterday in nigh mint condition, myself.

Dunno what I'm gonna do with it though...the box was massive o_O

Didn't even really want the bonus stuff, so if someone wants the helmet/bonus DVDs and such... The helmet is badass.

damn you to all who got their games lol.....my fault for ordering so late

so i called them today and eventually got a call back that they had too many orders to fulfill mine *thanks to those slickdeals bastards heh*

at least they offered a 25% coupon for the screw up

[quote name='royce321']damn you to all who got their games lol.....my fault for ordering so late

so i called them today and eventually got a call back that they had too many orders to fulfill mine *thanks to those slickdeals bastards heh*

at least they offered a 25% coupon for the screw up[/QUOTE]

When the order was placed does not seem to be a deciding factor in order fulfillment. Randomized drawing of numbers from a hat seems to be the method of choice here.

The guy who replied to my email said that My copy of Halo 3 LE was in stock but got held up because Brutal Legend was out of stock. That caused them to send Halo 3 to some other guy. That's some fucked up logic there!

My second order of Ninja Blade and Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny shipped. At least got 25% off one of the titles as some kind of compensation for having my first order with Halo 3 LE canceled *Fuming still*

[quote name='cRodz']
hmm
you never heard of pc richard? lol
QUOTE]

HAHAHA OMG LOLZ!!!!!!! Thats fucking hillarious isnt it? I mean who has never not heard of every single store and personally away of every merchant on the globe am I right? LOL.

I mean cause everyone knows everything right? There is a small one shop place near me called pips, I mean youve heard of it and can tell me everything about it cant you? Of course you can what was I thinking?!

[quote name='ooga']The guy who replied to my email said that My copy of Halo 3 LE was in stock but got held up because Brutal Legend was out of stock. That caused them to send Halo 3 to some other guy. That's some fucked up logic there![/QUOTE]

What the hell? That's messed up bro.

[quote name='Jiggaloj']What the hell? That's messed up bro.[/QUOTE]

all good games now out of stock but yet it remains on the forefront anyway... well if you can't beat em join em so i guess ill post to this thread and see how long we keep this now useless thread going strong

Uggh, coupon doesn't even work on accessories. I can't find a single thing to use mine on at the moment. Hopefully something pops up before it expires, I saw somebody mention 5/1, where did you find that info?

Got my Halo 3 LE today...the outer box was a bit beat up with one seal broken on the side, but all the rest of the seals were still intact. Great Buy!

Got my Ninja Gaiden today. Was this in-store stock at one point? My copy came with 2 59.96 stickers, and a 29.96 clearance sticker on it.

Got my Halo 3 Legendary Edition today. Wow, that outer box they shipped in was huge. Mine was absolutely in perfect condition (esp. for an item that released in 9/07). Street date sticker was still on it.

I don't have a 360 yet but couldn't pass up the opportunity to nab Halo 3 like this for $23. Helmet is a LOT larger than I remember it. That sucker is going to look nice next to my huge figure of Master Chief that I picked up from Amazon a few years back. The bonus LE DVD is quite nice -- it sort of reminded me of the MGS3 LE disc that took all the cut scenes and turned them into a movie.

I also had no idea Bungie started in Chicago ... the documentaries are real nice. The Cortana doc featuring the Halo "fanboys" was actually kinda frightening to watch. Some people are Halo crazy :)

Thanks so much for posting the deal, OP!

I just called PC Richard. My order is ready to shipped but I haven't gotten any email and still stuck on processing. I was told they will ship out as soon as UPS is able to pick it up. So I guess for those who are still stuck on processing with no cancellation email, you're pretty much clear until they can ship it out.

[quote name='autopiloton']My order is stuck in Pennsylvania due to adverse weather conditions.

Wont arrive until Monday. Damn snow.[/QUOTE]

Yeah weather played a factor in my delivery being rescheduled too im sure :(

Well, for all of you that have the 25% off coupon, I ran into something nice tonight. They are now listing the God of War III: Ultimate Edition on their site for preorder for 99.99 and our coupon does work on it.

It comes up 77.98 with shipping. I received another $2.00 back through bing, oddly I got the cashback for the 99.99 amount.

The only bad thing is they do charge your card immediately, so be prepared for that. I don't know if this warrants being posted anywhere else since only people in this thread have the coupon.

I oredered KZ2, R2, N.G-S-2, and Halo 3 Legendary, all 3 got canceled and only Halo 3 Was shipped and I received it last monday.
However, They have charged me 5 times for these 4 items, one is being the only one that made it through and got shipped out which is the Halo 3 Limited Edition, but the other 4 chargers are been taken out of my account.
I called them and I asked them whats going on and why tha hell I have been charged 5 times if I made only 4 orders, and if all the games were canceled expect for the Halo 3?
They said that they I should have the money back on my bank account by friday which was yesterday and it still havent been put back on my account. They owe me 100 dollars now.
What do I do now?
I know P.C Richards but I didnt expect this from them.

got my halo 3 legendary yesterday... in MINT condition... with the street date label still attached... can't go wrong with $23 shipped

Bottom line is they should've filled orders on a first come first served basis. Just because I ordered Halo 3 LE with NGS2 late on Saturday and NGS2 was sold out shouldn't mean that my whole order gets canceled while someone who orders Halo 3 LE at 11am Sunday gets their copy because they didn't order anything else.

They also charge your card when you order not when they ship? Total amateur operation they got going there. I'll be sure to spread the word about it.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']I oredered KZ2, R2, N.G-S-2, and Halo 3 Legendary, all 3 got canceled and only Halo 3 Was shipped and I received it last monday.
However, They have charged me 5 times for these 4 items, one is being the only one that made it through and got shipped out which is the Halo 3 Limited Edition, but the other 4 chargers are been taken out of my account.
I called them and I asked them whats going on and why tha hell I have been charged 5 times if I made only 3 orders, and if all the games were canceled expect for the Halo 3?
They said that they I should have the money back on my bank account by friday which was yesterday and it still havent been put back on my account. They owe me 100 dollars now.
What do I do now?
I know P.C Richards but I didnt expect this from them.[/QUOTE]

They sound shady with this transaction just call your bank. You got so many deals with a bank to file a dispute. The bank will fix this for you. I also suggest giving them a neg on BBB or something. This might make them not do this to people in the future as much.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']I oredered KZ2, R2, N.G-S-2, and Halo 3 Legendary, all 3 got canceled and only Halo 3 Was shipped and I received it last monday.
I called them and I asked them whats going on and why tha hell I have been charged 5 times if I made only 3 orders, and if all the games were canceled expect for the Halo 3?
What do I do now?
I know P.C Richards but I didnt expect this from them.[/QUOTE]

Don't call your bank; the bank can't do anything about it. Neither can your credit card company. You have to deal with it through PC Richards. Just call them back and make sure the refund is posted.

Sometimes, this can take a while -- even up to 7 business days. The key though is to keep hassling PC Richard and periodically checking your credit card co. to see if the refunds are posted.

I'm sure it'll be resolved -- it'll just take time and some due diligence on your part.

[quote name='reininop']Well, for all of you that have the 25% off coupon, I ran into something nice tonight. They are now listing the God of War III: Ultimate Edition on their site for preorder for 99.99 and our coupon does work on it.

It comes up 77.98 with shipping. I received another $2.00 back through bing, oddly I got the cashback for the 99.99 amount.

The only bad thing is they do charge your card immediately, so be prepared for that. I don't know if this warrants being posted anywhere else since only people in this thread have the coupon.[/QUOTE]

Where can I get that coupon?

Edit: I found one that is applicable on purchases over $100 with the use of ebillme (anyone heard of them?) Is that it?

[quote name='yruluis']Where can I get that coupon?

Edit: I found one that is applicable on purchases over $100 with the use of ebillme (anyone heard of them?) Is that it?[/QUOTE]

The 25% off coupon was sent to those whose orders were cancelled. If you did make an order and it was cancelled and you didn't get one I would call them up and ask.

[quote name='yruluis']Where can I get that coupon?

Edit: I found one that is applicable on purchases over $100 with the use of ebillme (anyone heard of them?) Is that it?[/QUOTE]

As the guy above me said, a lot of us ordered things that were in their clearance section one night only to find out the next day they didn't have any of the items in stock. As a token apology, all of us that had our orders canceled received a 25% off code for one video game purchase.

It has nothing to do with ebillme. I have used ebillme before though, for a zipzoomfly purchase, and they are legit, but because they work as an intermediate, it can take a long time to process your payment through them.

[quote name='romeogbs19']Don't call your bank; the bank can't do anything about it..[/QUOTE]
Actually, the bank is the only one who can do anything about it if PC Richards already processed the refund like they said they did. Banks are notorious for delaying credits. All that extra float adds up. Calling PC Richards after they've already credited you will just annoy them. Although PC Richards employees being annoyed isn't something I'd shed a tear about.

[quote name='romeogbs19']Don't call your bank; the bank can't do anything about it. Neither can your credit card company. You have to deal with it through PC Richards. Just call them back and make sure the refund is posted.

Sometimes, this can take a while -- even up to 7 business days. The key though is to keep hassling PC Richard and periodically checking your credit card co. to see if the refunds are posted.

I'm sure it'll be resolved -- it'll just take time and some due diligence on your part.[/QUOTE]

Yea I think what you say is true. The guy did tell me on the phone that if the money wont be back on my account by friday the{February 12th}, the it will probably be back in my account on monday.
I am going to wait until monday. If nothing happens by then, I am going to call them back like you said because I know my bank wont do anything about it
I will let people you know what happened.
Thanks for the input.

p.s - the other guy that said that they running an amatuer operation, i agree with what you said on that as well.

[quote name='simmias']Actually, the bank is the only one who can do anything about it if PC Richards already processed the refund like they said they did. Banks are notorious for delaying credits. All that extra float adds up. Calling PC Richards after they've already credited you will just annoy them. Although PC Richards employees being annoyed isn't something I'd shed a tear about.[/QUOTE]

LoL, that is true. Their workes are horrible to be honest. I visited their stores many times, they dont know nothing about their products.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']LoL, that is true. Their workes are horrible to be honest. I visited their stores many times, they dont know nothing about their products.[/QUOTE]

Id agree but then again honestly how many retail stores can you say you've been in where the employee actually knows much more then whats printed on the tag lol

[quote name='RallyV']I don't know if anyone knows or cares, but they added some games to the clearance section. A bunch of Guitar Hero games and stuff like Wolverine, Star Wars, a couple sports titles and Halo Wars.

It can still be found at:

http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp[/QUOTE]

It never left. It's all been there since the day they canceled everyone's orders and then put back up their clearance section with counts.

[quote name='Danxx777']Id agree but then again honestly how many retail stores can you say you've been in where the employee actually knows much more then whats printed on the tag lol[/QUOTE]

Or the right question would be:
"How many retailes stores can you say you've been in where the employee actually knows more than the COSTUMER it self????

[quote name='reininop']It never left. It's all been there since the day they canceled everyone's orders and then put back up their clearance section with counts.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I wouldnt even bother with them any more. Save yourself the hassle and worries. They gonna charge you again and keep your money for more than a week.

Im surprised I even got the HALO 3 Box, but its not worth taking another risk if they gonna handle the accounts like they did mine and a bunch of other people im sure.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']LoL, that is true. Their workes are horrible to be honest. I visited their stores many times, they dont know nothing about their products.[/QUOTE]

In all fairness, that pretty much describes the employees of any retail store nowadays. Most places do not have knowledgeable employees. After all, it lots a cheaper to hire someone who has no clue what they are doing or what they are talking about. Once and awhile, you might stumble upon a sales guy who knows a little bit, because he somehow kept his guy away from some 19-year old who can barely tie their shoes, but even that's rare.

The things you hear these retail employees say to people are simply beyond belief. For example, I once heard a Staples employee tell a customer that they need to buy more RAM for a computer they were looking to buy, in order to save more pictures and videos. Sorry, but if you're selling computers to people, and you don't know the difference between RAM and a hard drive, or you're blatantly lying about it, don't sell computers.

My Killzone 2 copy finally arrived today after 2 delays due to weather. Packaging was horrible even worse than gamestop's packaging. Game was sealed but the case did have some decent damage done to it. I'm assuming by the poor packaging. Not complaining cause $20 for killzone 2 new copy is a steal anyway you look at it. Most likely won't order from them again in the future though.

[quote name='reininop']Just received my Halo 3 as well.....

Box had been opened, the seal was broken and was repackaged with the two halves of the seal facing opposites sides of the slip cover. Giant tear out of the black slip cover on the other side where tape had been removed. All items inside seemed new and sealed, but it was obviously an open box item which is not what I ordered. Not happy.[/QUOTE]

My deluxe kitty helmet came in today (Legendary Halo). It was packed okay, one corner was dented but overall in good condition and had both seals on and intact. Not mint/perfect, but for $25 it's a great replacement to the one that was stolen from me when mi casa was burglarized...

Good luck to those of you who didn't get what you thought you were getting...

Link

Now that the fervor has died down, some items have returned to stock and some new stuff has shown up. All titles 19.99 unless otherwise listed, this all may be ymmv, but here ya go.

:360:
Halo Wars
Bionic Commando
Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes
TNA Impact
Tony Hawk Proving Ground
Ninja Blade (here)
GH Smash Hits (here)

:ps3:
Bionic Commando
Brutal Legend (no qty shown?)
X-Men Origins : Wolverine
GH Smash Hits
TNA Impact
Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes (here)
GH Metallica (here)

:psp:
Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite
Dragonball Z: Shin Buokai Another Road
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Gun: Showdown
Socom: Fireteam Bravo
Star Wars: Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (here)
Resistance: Retribution (here)
Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny (here)

:wii:
Pikmin NPC
Wii Music
GH Smash Hits
DeBlob
Tenchu Shadow Assassins

:ds:
Meganman Starforce 3
Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Autobots
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Kingdom Hearts 358/2
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (here)

[quote name='handsomepete']Link

Now that the fervor has died down, some items have returned to stock and some new stuff has shown up. All titles 19.99 unless otherwise listed, this all may be ymmv, but here ya go.

:360:
Halo Wars
Bionic Commando
Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes
TNA Impact
Tony Hawk Proving Ground
Ninja Blade (here)
GH Smash Hits (here)

:ps3:
Bionic Commando
Brutal Legend (no qty shown?)
X-Men Origins : Wolverine
GH Smash Hits
TNA Impact
Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes (here)
GH Metallica (here)

:psp:
Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite
Dragonball Z: Shin Buokai Another Road
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Gun: Showdown
Socom: Fireteam Bravo
Star Wars: Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (here)
Resistance: Retribution (here)
Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny (here)

:wii:
Pikmin NPC
Wii Music
GH Smash Hits
DeBlob
Tenchu Shadow Assassins

:ds:
Meganman Starforce 3
Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Autobots
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Kingdom Hearts 358/2
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (here)[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the heads up. I used my 25% off coupon to order Brutal Legends.

ITEM DESCRIPTION SHIPPING METHOD PRICE QTY TOTAL
T_014633193671.jpg
Brutal Legend
Model: 014633193671
UPS Ground: 3-5 business days $19.99
Discount: One for $14.99 1 $14.99
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Subtotal: $14.99 Shipping: $2.99 * Tax: $0.00
spacer.gif
Total:
spacer.gif
$17.98

I finally got my Halo 3 Legendary today. It came in perfect condition and in a fairly large box. I now have a Master Chief head on my piano.

My copy of Halo 3 LE came monday, box had a puncture on the front but im not griping, 20 dollars for that package was awesome.

Yeah I also received my Halo 3 Legendary Edition, one corner was dented on the box but everything was sealed and intact, this was a steal at this price, so glad you guys posted about it. Got my spartan helmet sitting up with Dante, Sackboy, mudkip, War from Darksiders, Prestige night vision goggles, and more. Haha, such a nerd I am.

They canceled my Halo 3 LE :bomb:

On the bright side I got FF13 for $48 shipped with my 25% off coupon they gave me as a rebuttal.:cool:

Now I'm just crossing my fingers it arrives before March 9th!:applause:

bread's done
Back