[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Haha, they got me. I bit at about 45 minutes. I figured that was it. No repeats for me, so it's a good bundle, I just figured they'd have to do something. If they wanted a give away to the highest contributor I don't understand why they didn't just say they'd calculate the winner after a week and then they'd be free to add gifting or happy hour or whatever specials they wanted after that.
It's IndieGala we're talking about... that would be far too logical.

Probably archery looks like a great game.....
Pardon?

ss_91fa28c62c69e1825981c95ea88eff7cf154daaa.1920x1080.jpg

The game is called PROBABLY Archery...
True, but maybe it should be called Sort-of Archery or Vaguely Akin to Archery or perhaps even just Game with Bows. (I mean, really, somebody please rotate that sack's arm 45 degrees!)

I wonder which of those would sell best. :whistle2:k

Last edited by a moderator:
True, but maybe it should be called Sort-of Archery or Vaguely Akin to Archery or perhaps even just Game with Bows. (I mean, really, somebody please rotate that sack's arm 45 degrees!)

I wonder which of those would sell best. :whistle2:k
Maybe they just should have named it Archery Simulator 2013...worked for the Surgery guys!

So many things to reply to this with...and all of them would get me banned...
You act like mods actually exist here. Just don't post any pictures of naked children, and you'll be fine.

Not that you should have any pictures of naked children in the first place, I expect better from you, Mr. ProfessorNinjaSquirrelLayton.

I think The Silenced Idiot, Mr. Silent Burger, and Banned4Spanks would have something different to say about that...

There are things on the internet people were never meant to see.
I have never heard of these fellows. Are any of them "IATCG" or that guy who always said "Not a deal"? I forget that guy's name. Gonzo or something?

Edit: Damnit, what was that guy's name? Driving me crazy now. He was the local boogeyman for MSRP threads.

Edit: Damnit, what was that guy's name? Driving me crazy now. He was the local boogeyman for MSRP threads.
Found it! It was Gargus. Now I remember.

Those are just appropriate nicknames. You probably know them better as white bars 1, 2, and 3.
You lost me there. I've generally stayed to one thread for the past few years, and I've seen no white lines of the sort.

I have never heard of these fellows. Are any of them "IATCG" or that guy who always said "Not a deal"? I forget that guy's name. Gonzo or something?

too many white lines, eh?

Found it! It was Gargus. Now I remember.

You lost me there. I've generally stayed to one thread for the past few years, and I've seen no white lines of the sort.
were your eyes closed when they went up your nose? :D

Only thing I would want from this bundle is Probably Archery and Kami...rest is repeats and other stuff I don't want..... not sure it's worth it for very low wants even at a HH price.

or not...1 more day added! Oh, IndieGala, you so cwazy!
Haha yea I refreshed the page right after posting and saw they just extended.

I have no idea why this is so fascinating to me, or what I'm hoping for given there won't be a happy hour.

The dream is alive and will never die!

I'm glad I spoder'd keys for all of the games in the Capsule bundle that I didn't have, so I don't have to worry about happy hour for it ;)

It's not Happy Hour but Gala put the Capsule bundle back to the $3.98 locked price of the first day.

meh.
The rep just posted about it on the GameDeals subreddit saying it ends in 24 hours.

Since they didn't do that for the other times it was "supposed" to end, I'm assuming it's the real deal this time. They must be really desperate. But 30 cents isn't enough to sway me. Oh well.

Capsule has HH now

EDIT: A few minutes ago, it said there were 18 hours left in the HH, but now it says the same as the time remaining for the bundle.

Well that's super. If anyone is hosting a group buy for the HH Capsule bundle let me know. I'm in for ~$2.10 or whatever it works out to be.

Almost bought it when they dropped it back down the the early buyer price, but only interested remotely in a couple games so $4 was still too much, but ~$2 is fine. I feel so cheap holding out over a couple of dollars..

Damn them, wanted only Cubtractor and Dead Sky from the upper tier and wasn't worth buying at the non happy hour price.  Bought only the lower tier last week because I wanted that too and was sure an HH wasn't gonna happen.

Now I don't know what to believe.

Capsule has HH now

EDIT: A few minutes ago, it said there were 18 hours left in the HH, but now it says the same as the time remaining for the bundle.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

IndieGala is now on my sheetlist along with IndieRoyale. Bastids!

bread's done
Back